We're live!

For everything else.
ah hell yeah this site has :twisted: forums are good again, baby!

And we're on.
I'm going to miss the text under my avatar. No, I find signatures a bloody pain in the ass and I refuse to use those on principle.

Image We have a new home now!
Last edited by Araxxor on Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

I can never figure out what to say in one of these threads, so I just won't.

i kinda miss text under avatars as well but it's not a huge deal for me

not gonna move over my one, old ass lp yet, gotta see what's happening with images

Let's see how long this place lasts =)

Site Admin
Hopefully a while!

Hi folks, sorry for the delay in me posting, admin #2 and Dad Wot Writes About Games (Not really a dad, but the joke stuck, so here we are. :P )

Obviously, we're working on gettin' her up and running, but... slaps roof of forum you can fit so many SSLPs in this bad girl!

It's amazing to witness the birth of a new forum. *v* Can't wait to read all the LPs.

Hello, I am here too!
May this place last until the end of time!

Hello.

Does someone with Big Brain Internet Facts know how to boost discoverability? It would be nice if, say, googling LP beach would end up here.

BEWARE, I LIVE.

Site Admin
Mzbundifund wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:39 pm
Does someone with Big Brain Internet Facts know how to boost discoverability? It would be nice if, say, googling LP beach would end up here.
We'd basically need to verify the site with google. It's not an immediate thing, but it can be set up fairly easily.

I am here to keep reading and watching LPs and contributing nothing

Neato, another place to lurk!

Hi! Once I’ve got my desktop again, I’ll repost and continue my geneforge 2 LP. (I’m the poster formerly known as POOL IS CLOSED.)

hell yeah new forum

everyone working on making this happen is wonderful, thank you all!

e: ah hell i didn't quiiiiiiite rotate things enough making my avatar, gotta fix that. glad it will cost zero dollars to fix it!

ee: hell yeah fixed it

time to lurk here now

I'm here now too.

I got a good feeling about this one.

Yo! I'm here now!

Glad to see the huge response so far! Hopefully we can keep this going with a bunch of active Let's Plays and other threads!

Good, now to get every other LPer in here!

It's really nice to see so many people here.

Hello. Sadly I couldn't think of a proper house warming gift for the forums.

Omobono wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:56 am
And we're on.
I'm going to miss the text under my avatar. No, I find signatures a bloody pain in the ass and I refuse to use those on principle.
I'm pretty sure signatures are turned off, anyway.

So good to see everybody here!
100% not giving up on our dumb hobby - WE CONTINUE.

Glad to see we've got a new spot for me to lurk and read and forget to ever say anything in!

No avatar text will be weird, but it's a small thing to lose.

Heyo, fellow goons.

This seems like a good forum and I'm seeing a lot of the LPers I liked a lot posting here, so that's great.

Edit: I know that it's possible for phpbb to support avatar text so I wouldn't be majorly surprised if it shows up later down the road.

Wow, this really is something to be around for! Maybe I'll say more things more often this time around! :D

Hi, goons.

Gloomy Rube wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:23 pm
This seems like a good forum and I'm seeing a lot of the LPers I liked a lot posting here, so that's great.

Edit: I know that it's possible for phpbb to support avatar text so I wouldn't be majorly surprised if it shows up later down the road.
Do you have a link to an extension for that? The only one I could find was abandoned before 2010, and I'm hesitant on installing code that old.

I don't but I'll contact the admins of the board I know that has it and see what they did.

Feels like I've travelled back in time to 10 years ago... and I love it. Glad to see things continuing on

It took like an hour of trying to come up with a username (I don't use Wes Warhammer or Minus Green anywhere else), but I'm here! Excited to finally see this site off the ground. :)

It's alive!

Now to avoid posting something that gets the entire forum deleted. Again.

Well since it's a beach I'm glad I've got my swimsuit. :D

The layout vaguely reminds me of the other Let's Play Forum that split off from SA ten years ago, just with more purple.

So, basically, things are going full circle for me yet again.
Maybe now I should actually get on with LPing something again.