Balance Is Made Up & Stat Caps Don't Matter - Fire Emblem: Sacred War

Put your Let's Plays in here.
Well. Here's hoping Raven doesn't roll into something that gets aggroed by the helpless greenies next map, because that's a thing that could at least happen when I played.

Raven becomes a problem for one of us, I can tell you that much.

New video!

It seems that just randomly changing around classes for enemy recruitable units close to green units that need to stay alive is a recipe for problems.

It happened.

Also wow all of these Ravens seem bad, funny how CON stops looking like a fake stat when people start rolling into classes where their base CON penalties bite them harder and also when they have no power, and by funny I mean mildly infuriating. I know I said this before but jesus christ fuck CON.

New video!

At this point it is becoming clear that one bad RNG roll on specific bosses can really mess things up for us. At least there's an arena!

Thanks randomizer.

Arena spawning a Fimbulvetr mage against a crappy soldier is some drunkenness though.

New video!

Kinu gets into the spirit of playing more maps with Hector mode by getting to a gaiden Icon and I don't end up getting.

huge.

I, too, cannot wait for prepromotes to show up, if only to see what the randomizer has in store for Isadora. I'm sure it'll be funny for at least five seconds.

New video!

Dragon's Gate has the potential to be a real problem. Will it pan out here?

And with that, we're out of material again. LP curse things and me getting sick have completely derailed plans for a next session, so we're back to "when it's done".

Who needs the weapon triangle when you have huge? Or bosses randomized into a poor life decision class/weapon combo for that matter.

"Not that big a deal" was my Dragon's Gate experience as well, turns out you can solve a lot of problems with two good units, a bard train, and an infinite use Eclipse tome.

So this is kind of a wet fart to end things on, but I'm here to say that this is officially the end of this LP.

It might've been that the settings weren't well picked on my end and made for a bad experience, but basically, we've decided that we weren't having fun anymore, and with even more tanky bosses in our sight that would require either stupid luck or RNG manipulation, things were just going to get worse. So with that, I've decided that we're calling it. If we're not having fun, then there's no reason to keep going.

So, sorry if somebody was hoping to see the conclusion of this, but I suppose reaching Dragon's Gate is kind of a conclusion. Turns out RNG... sometimes sucks.

-- LET'S PLAY SACRED WAR AND FE7 RANDOMIZED: THE END --

Not much you can do if the randomizer just decides to give you the finger, sucks but understandable.