Little Players, Big Spooks: Let's Play Little Nightmares

Put your Let's Plays in here.
Let's Play Little Nightmares

With my crazy September over, I'm back to having a Wednesday/Friday release game, instead of releasing old Date A Live content from 2020. Since it's October, it's only fitting that we do something spooky.

What is this?
Little Nightmares is a puzzle-platform horror adventure game from 2018. It has a real dark aesthetic to it, and it quite creepy. It also provides no information to the player as to what is happening

Is this a blind run?
I originally intended it to be a blind run. However, the game is a little too obtuse to be enjoyable when played blind. Partially because I'm not fully engaging the puzzles while talking, partly because the game really does not give you any info, and partially because it just takes too long.

Spoiler Policy?
No spoilers, except for stuff that I missed.

Where can I watch?
I stream irregularly on Twitch, YouTube, Rumble, Odysee, and Kick. Unfortunately, I usually stream late at night (starting somewhere between 9 and 11PM PDT), so it can be annoying to catch my streams. I have daily vod releases on YouTube, Rumble, and Odysee aside from this LP.

How can I support?
Subs and bits on twitch, or streamlabs donations are the fastest. There are also a lot of ways using free referrals for things like bank accounts and credit cards, that make both of us money.

Episode List
Last edited by Bring Stabity on Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Episode 1: Infiltrating the Prison

Preferred Hosts: Rumble, Odysee
Regular Host: Youtube

Our unnamed protagonist has a nightmare about a woman in a kimono and noh mask, and wakes up in a suitcase in the rain. Wearing just her yellow raincoat, she sneaks into a prison for no clearly specified reason, except that this is a video game, and we must go right.

Episode 2: Exploring the Lair

We're now inside the facility. The lair is host to The Janitor, adding a smarter and more persistent opponent that we must deal with, as opposed to the leeches from the previous episode. While running through the Lair, we find out that our protagonist is named Six, and we also cut off the unusually long arms the Janitor has.

Episode 3: Sneaking through the Kitchen

The third episode has us run through the kitchen, cook a recipe of our own, and run like hell from two chefs. The game is getting more and more exciting as we go, and I'm really getting into it.

Episode 4: Meating the Guests

No, that's not a typo. We're meating the guests, not meeting them. I'm sure you can imagine what that means.

Got busy this week and couldn't make a post on Wednesday, so you get a double release today. I also have literally 0 videos in the queue. I need to get back to work!

Episode 5: Final Fight vs the Lady

The last mission of the story is upon us. We must face off against The Lady. The game opened with her haunting our dreams, and that's how we will finish it.

Episode DLC 1: Exploring the Depths of the Maw

We wrapped up Six's story, but there is still a blue shirted boy that wants to escape and not be eaten. This, is his story.

Episode DLC 2: Recruiting Minions in the Furnace

Runaway Kid has survived his encounter with Granny. And he even escaped the clutches of the Janitor. However, to progress further, he must fire up the coal furnace. Will he make it?

Episode DLC 3: Can we reference two Indiana Jones movies? Yes!

Withe the coal furnace fired up, Runaway kid found his way to the elevators. But now, he must make his way through the Lady's residence. Will he survive?

Surprisingly, the answer is no. With that, the game is complete. I was hoping to have a special episode on Halloween, because I'm missing one achievement. However, it requires beating the main story without any deaths, and under 1 hour. That sounds terrible to me. And I kept messing up while trying to stream that, so that's probably the end of the LP.