Last Time Was Not The End, Let's Play River City Girls 2! [Finished]

Put your Let's Plays in here.

The Game

River City Girls 2 is the 2022 follow up to, naturally, River City Girls, a game that I have also LP'd in the past. The sequel brings an expanded starting roster with new characters, new locales, new moves, online co op and a suite of new secrets into the mix. While it has its pacing issues compared to the first time, it's still a great game that I'm eager to share with you!

The Let's Play

This will be as close to a 100% playthrough as I can get, doing all sidequests and finding all secrets. True 100% completion requires a number of silly things like buying all accessories and using all consumables at least once, so while I plan to cover that I don't have much interest in doing that kind of money grinding. Every character in the roster will get their chance to shine, and I'll do my best to keep variety in things like assists. The game does have a fair amount of backtracking so I'll be editing a lot of the town traversing out to keep the videos flowing smoothly.

The Videos

Part 1, The Girls are Back in Town
Part 2, No Time For Joke-Os!
Part 3, Kunio Danced Crazy
Part 4, Riki Tiki Tavi
Part 5, Something to Provie
Part 6, Marian McMuscles
Part 7, The Blaire Fist Project
Part 8, Social Media Meltdown
Part 9, Life's a Beach
Part 10, Kitchen Nightmares
Part 11, School's Out
Part 12, Bombing Run
Part 12.5, Collectathon
Part 13, Sabu's Blasting Off Again
Last edited by Cullen on Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:11 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Part 2 is out! We reach our destination in the Mall, and resolve most of the things we need to do in Crosstown.

Part 3 is up! Going through most of Uptown in this video, as quickly as I can given all the backtracking.

Part 4 is out! Finishing up in Uptown and starting our next reign of violence in Downtown.

Part 5 is up! Finishing up Downtown and very briefly dipping our toes into the next major area.

Part 6 is out! Exploring the Flatirons and trying to show off Marian, which goes poorly.

Part 7 is out! Finishing up the Flatirons and working through a little bit of Technos. We're getting close to the end of the game!

Part 8 is up! This one is all Technos, main quests, sidequests, secrets and what is easily the worst boss in the game.

Part 9! Taking care of most things to do in Ocean Heights this video, we'll be able to take on the boss of this area in the next.

Part 10 is out! Finishing up Ocean Heights, and then it's time to go back to school. Everyone's favorite time, I'm sure.

Part 11 is up! Clearing out RCHS in this video, we've just got one more major quest and area to go!

Part 12 is up! One last quest and boss fight before we hit the end of the game.

Bit of an oddball part here, this is just wrapping up the remaining collection quests of the game and showing off New Game + things that wouldn't organically fit into the rest of the videos.

The finale! Thanks to all who watched, see you in my next series!