Kingdom of Hearts, the Reprise (Let's Play the Kingdom Hearts Series on PC)

Put your Let's Plays in here.

Hello there and welcome to the world of Kingdom Hearts, aka Tetsuya Nomura's Wild Ride, aka Tetsuya Nomura's Excellent Adventure! This is going to be an LP over the Kingdom Hearts series in release order as played from the PC versions that just released last year. This means we are starting with Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD and should be ending with Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory. Now if you are a veteran of the Something Awful forums you may recall that I did an LP of Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Re: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix. Those were done on the HD remasters from the PS3 and by today's standards the visuals (among other things) are just not very good. This has led me to wanting to attempt to do a definitive (or Final Mix, if you will) version of my original thread. My recording setup has improved significantly and I also believe that I have improved as a commentator overall. I will be joined in this adventure by Silegna (from the original thread), Rat Earth and Anaxite. If you would like to join us in this wacky adventure then feel free to throw me a PM here on the forums and I will get you the details on how and when we record and everything.

I intend for this to be a humorous yet informative LP similar to how the original thread was, so expect some zaniness from the commentators. As for spoilers, I have recently found out that Anaxite hasn't actually played the games himself so that tells me that there are still virgins to the Kingdom Hearts experience, so if you must spoil please use the spoiler tags. They exist for a reason and we may as well use them. Also, as for the commentary itself, there will be two versions of each episode that will go live each Wednesday. One of them will have commentary over the cutscenes. This is for those of you that are well experienced in the ways of the Kingdom of Hearts and thus don't mind that sort of thing. The other version will not have commentary over the cutscenes. This is for those people that prefer to not have people joking around during the cutscenes so they can get all of the story they are trying to understand.

With all of that said and done strap in folks because Mr. Nomura has a wacky and wild story to share with you and you likely won't want to miss a moment of it.

Playlists With Commentary Over Cutscenes
Chapter 1: A Sora Beginning (KH:FM HD PC)
Chapter 2A: Kingdom Hearts CCG (KH RE:CoM HD PC)
Chapter 2B: Kingdom Hearts CCG (KH CoM GBA)
Chapter 3A: Long, Black Coats (KH 358/2 Days The Movie)
Chapter 3B: Long, Black Coats (KH 358/2 Days The Game)

Playlists Without Commentary Over Cutscenes
Chapter 1: A Sora Beginning (KH:FM HD PC NCOC)
Chapter 2: Kingdom Hearts CCG (KH RE:CoM HD PC)
Chapter 3: Long, Black Coats (KH 358/2 Days Movie W/O Commentary)

Jiminy's Journals
Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix
Kingdom Hearts RE:Chain of Memories HD
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

KH 358/2 Days Movie w/ Commentary
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Episode 01 - The First Days
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Episode 02 - Boy Meets Girl
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Episode 03 - BFF Club
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Episode 04 - Your Face...Is A Sham
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Episode 05 - Headed to the Beach
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Episode 06 - Beaches and Sleep
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Episode 07 - The End of My Summer Vacation...

KH 358/2 Days Movie w/o Commentary
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Episode 01 - The First Days - NC
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Episode 02 - Boy Meets Girl - NC
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Episode 03 - BFF Club - NC
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Episode 04 - Your Face...Is A Sham - NC
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Episode 05 - Headed to the Beach - NC
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Episode 06 - Beaches and Sleep - NC
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Episode 07 - The End of My Summer Vacation... - NC

358/2 Days (NDS)
Episode 1 - Just Let Me Play!
Bonus Episode 1
KH 358/2 Days: Man, these missions are a slog.
Episode 03 Part 1 - These missions...
Episode 03 Part 2 - The Sloggening
KH 358/2 Episode 4 Part 1: WHY must these missions exist!
KH 358/2 Episode 4 Part 2: Screw it, no more Tetris.
Episode 5: Grinding is dumb
KH 358/2 Days Episode 6: Major Annoyances
KH 358/2 Final: Memories

I'm going to go ahead and drop the fanart here from the original thread because I believe all of them deserve to be remembered. I will spoiler tag the fanart that might be spoiler-ish until we have reached the point where they are no longer spoilers. Any and all future fanart will be added here as well.

An interesting conversation from Rhaonivis!

Here is Senerio's answer to everything Kingdom Hearts.

Pixeltendo with an interesting take on the ending movie of the first game!

System_Logoff has the professor attempt to explain Kingdom Hearts to Fry!

Silegna presents an interesting question.

Bmanin2288 has another interesting question.

Rhaonivis with some more awesome fanart.

Rhaonivis presents fun in a new way.

Poll #1
Last edited by arcthenomad on Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:47 pm, edited 28 times in total.

This post reserved for Journal/Datalog.

Xion (Number XIV)
English VA: Alyson Stoner (Days and KHIII); Hayden Panettiere (KH3D)
Japanese VA: Risa Uchida
Title: N/A
Attribute: Light
Weapon: Kingdom Key (Keyblade)
Journal Entry (Opening): N/A
Journal Entry (Regular): The fourteenth member of Organization XIII. Like Roxas, she wields a Keyblade. Through interactions with Roxas, she forms her own identity and develops a friendship with Roxas and Axel.

Roxas (Number XIII)
English VA: Jesse McCartney
Japanese VA: Kōki Uchiyama
Title: The Key of Destiny
Weapon: Oathkeeper & Oblivion (Dual Wield Keyblades)
Journal Entry (Opening): No. XIII ROXAS. A boy, newly aware of himself. His light shines as bright and brief as the setting sun.
Journal Entry (Regular): The thirteenth member of Organization XIII. He is often assigned to missions to collect hearts as he wields a Keyblade. A bit of a zombie when he first joined, Roxas slowly regains himself through interaction with Axel and Xion, becoming best friends with them.

Larxene (Number XII)
English VA: Shanelle Gray
Japanese VA: Rieko Katayama (CoM only); Yūko Miyamura
Title: The Savage Nymph
Attribute: Lightning
Weapon: Foudre (Knives)
Journal Entry (Opening): No. XII LARXENE. Wields sharp knives and a sharper tongue. Her lightning strikes as quick as her temper.
Journal Entry (Regular): A member of Organization XIII. She is highly conceited and mocks all those around her with an abrasive attitude. She was sent to Castle Oblivion, but was disposed of by an unknown assailant.

Marluxia (Number XI)
English VA: Keith Ferguson
Japanese VA: Tatsuya Kando (COM only); Shūichi Ikeda
Title: The Graceful Assassin
Attribute: Flower
Weapon: Graceful Dahlia (Scythe)
Journal Entry (Opening): No. XI MARLUXIA. In the arc of his scythe, flowers grow and all else perishes. His pretty face hides ugly motives.
Journal Entry (Regular): A member of Organization XIII. Despite having joined late, he is sent to Castle Oblivion and named its lord based on his profound abilities. He is intrigued by the Keyblade wielder and harbors dark desires, but was disposed of by an unknown assailant.

Luxord (Number X)
English VA: Robin Atkin Downes
Japanese VA: Jōji Nakata
Title: The Gambler of Fate
Attribute: Time
Weapon: Fair Game (Cards)
Journal Entry (Opening): No. X LUXORD. Life, to him, is just a game to be won...and he has all the time in the world to do it.
Journal Entry (Regular): A member of Organization XIII. A gambler at heart who enjoys treating everything as a wager. He never lets down his gentlemanly and reserved attitude.

Demyx (Number IX)
English VA: Ryan O'Donohue
Japanese VA: Kenichi Suzumura
Title: The Melodious Nocturne
Attribute: Water
Weapon: Arpeggio (Sitar)
Journal Entry (Opening): No. IX DEMYX. Prefers to kick back with his sitar, and leave the dirty work to the water under his command.
Journal Entry (Regular): A member of Organization XIII. His easy-go-lucky personality is uncharacteristic of an Organization member. He can control water by playing his sitar, but is aware that he is unfit as a fighter.

Axel (Number VIII)
English VA: Quinton Flynn
Japanese VA: Keiji Fujiwara (KHCoM through KH3D)
Title: The Flurry of Dancing Flames
Attribute: Fire
Weapon: Eternal Flames (Chakrams)
Journal Entry (Opening): No. VIII AXEL. An assassin who puts his own agenda first, and everything else on the back burner. Wields fire.
Journal Entry (Regular): A member of Organization XIII. He prioritizes his own motives over the goals of the Organization. He eventually becomes friends with Roxas after their initial meeting. Like Roxas, he comes to worry for Xion after becoming friends with her as well.

Saix (Number VII)
English VA:
Japanese VA:
Title: The Luna Diviner
Attribute: Moon
Weapon: Lunatic (Claymore)
Journal Entry (Opening): No. VII SAÏX. Second in command who longs for the heart he does not have. Only the moon breaks his icy calm.
Journal Entry (Regular): A member of Organization XIII. As Xemnas's right-hand man, he is charged with giving orders to other members. He and Axel, an old acquaintance, are plotting something.

Zexion (Number VI)
English VA: Vince Corazza
Japanese VA: Akira Ishida
Title: The Cloaked Schemer
Attribute: Illusion
Weapon: Book of Retribution (Lexicon)
Journal Entry (Opening): No. VI ZEXION. Founding member. An intellectual with no room for feelings. He can create illusions at will.
Journal Entry (Regular): A founding member of Organization XIII. A ruthless tactician who would use any means for his ends. He was sent to Castle Oblivion, but was disposed of by an unknown assailant.

Lexaeus (Number V)
English VA: Dave Boat
Japanese VA: Tatsuya Kando (COM only); Fumihiko Tachiki
Title: The Silent Hero
Attribute: Earth
Weapon: Skysplitter (Axe Sword)
Journal Entry (Opening): No. V LEXAEUS. Founding member. Tremendously strong, but surprisingly quiet—stalwart as the earth itself.
Journal Entry (Regular): A founding member of Organization XIII. He is a man of brawny physique and few words. He was sent to Castle Oblivion, but was disposed of by an unknown assailant.

Vexen (Number IV)
English VA: Derek Stephen Prince
Japanese VA: Tatsuya Kando (COM only); Nachi Nozawa (Re:COM, KHIIFM, Days); Shigeru Chiba (KHIII)
Title: The Chilly Academic
Attribute: Ice
Weapon: Frozen Pride (Shield)
Journal Entry (Opening): Founding member. A brilliant scientist with dominion over ice...and a personality to match.
Journal Entry (Regular): A founding member of Organization XIII. A brilliant scientist who carries out research on various Organization projects. He was in charge of the Replica Program at Castle Oblivion, but someone disposed of him.

Xaldin (Number III)
English VA: David Dayan Fisher
Japanese VA: Yōsuke Akimoto
Title: The Whirlwind Lancer
Attribute: Wind
Weapon: Lindworm (Lances)
Journal Entry (Opening): No. III XALDIN. Founding member. A warrior with a silver tongue. He carries six lances, and can harness the wind.
Journal Entry (Regular): A founding member of Organization XIII. He is both a fierce warrior and a strategist. He seeks a heart, but despises love and the bonds that tie people together.

Xigbar (Number II)
English VA: James Patrick Stuart
Japanese VA: Hōchū Ōtsuka
Title: The Freeshooter
Attribute: Space
Weapon: Sharpshooter (Arrow Guns)
Journal Entry (Opening): No. II XIGBAR. Founding member. He keeps an ear to the ground and a finger on the trigger. Manipulates space.
Journal Entry (Regular): A senior member of Organization XIII. Second-in-command in deed as well as in name. He looks at the big picture and acts according to his unique perspective.

Xemnas (Number I)
English VA: Paul St. Peter
Japanese VA: Norio Wakamoto
Title: The Superior of the In-Between
Attribute: Nothingness
Weapon: Interdiction (Ethereal Blade, a.k.a Copyright Free Lightsabers)
Journal Entry (Opening): No. I XEMNAS. Organization XIII's leader. Through power over nothing, he seeks power over everything.
Journal Entry (Regular): Organization XIII's leader. He has made completing Kingdom Hearts the Organization's goal, but harbors his own secret agenda.
Last edited by arcthenomad on Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:22 pm, edited 16 times in total.

Alright, we are doing strawpolls to decide world order for Re: Chain of Memories and the original GBA Chain of Memories and the poll ended with Agrabah and Olympus in a tie at two votes each, so I flipped a coin and the first chosen world was Olympus. This means that the second episode will feature Olympus. The first episode is required to be Traverse Town for the tutorials. I am now dropping a new strawpoll so that the third episode's world can be chosen. Please vote now and let me know the third world we will be going to.

https://strawpoll.com/polls/bVg86EE6NyY

Hello everyone and welcome to the first episodes of Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories HD and Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories for the GBA. I (TheNomadicArc) will be doing a playthrough of Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories HD while Silegna will be doing a companion playthrough of Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories for the GBA. Both of our playthroughs will go the worlds in the same order so you can get a sense of the difference between the two versions of the games. I hope you enjoy our playthoughs so let's get started.

Re:Chain of Memories HD Commentary Over Cutscenes
Episode 01 - CARD GAMES ON TWO FEET!!!

Re:Chain of Memories HD No Commentary Over Cutscenes
Episode 01 - CARD GAMES ON TWO FEET!!!

Chain of Memories GBA
Episode 01 - Kingdom Hearts Poker Town

Sora
Journal Entry: A bright and spirited boy chosen by the Keyblade to battle the Heartless. It was Sora who defeated Ansem, ending his plan to shroud the world in darkness. However, Sora continued his journey, seeking the friends he lost during the struggle.+

Riku
Journal Entry: Sora's childhood friend. Baited by the darkness and used by Maleficent and Ansem, Riku once fought against Sora. In order to seal the door to darkness, Riku stayed with the king on the other side. His current whereabouts are unknown. Sora journeys in the hopes of finding Riku.
Image Image

Kairi
Journal Entry: Sora's childhood friend. Sora's journey began as a search for Kairi, who disappeared when their island home was swallowed by darkness. Kairi was held captive by the Heartless, but thanks to Sora she and the islands were saved. She waits there for Sora and Riku's return.

Donald Duck
Journal Entry: Court Wizard at Disney Castle who set out with Goofy after the king's disappearance with orders to find the Keyblade Master.His short temper sometimes gets him into trouble, but he is very brave and caring of his loved ones. He would put his life on the line if it meant helping a friend.
Image Image

Goofy
Journal Entry: Captain of the Disney Castle Royal Knights. He set out with Donald after the king's disappearance. He is cheerful and calm, and no one is more loyal to the king. Goofy and Sora are especially good friends.
Image Image

Pluto
Journal Entry: The king's faithful dog. The strength of their bond goes beyond master and pet. He had left Disney Castle with Donald and Goofy, but is now on his own. His keen sense of smell might lead us to secrets yet uncovered.

Hooded Figure Marluxia
Japanese VA: Tatsuya Kando (CoM only); Shūichi Ikeda
Journal Entry: Lord of Castle Oblivion and a member of the Organization. In a move to bring the group under his control, Marluxia used Naminé to overrun Sora's memory and tried to claim the power of the Keyblade.

Jiminy Cricket
Journal Entry: That's right, me again. I'm keeping a journal of everyone's adventures. I also act as Pinocchio's conscience, so he'll know right from wrong.

Squall "Leon" Leonhart
Journal Entry: A cool and collected swordsman who wields a gunblade. His real name: Squall Leonhart. Leon once fought with Sora against the Heartless, but the Leon we met in Castle Oblivion is a product of Sora's memory, so he can't remember much of what happened before.

Yuffie Kisaragi
Journal Entry: A girl whose cheerful personality belies her painful memories. When she was still young the Heartless robbed her of her home. Never one to sweat the small stuff, Yuffie seems unfazed by her fuddled memory.

Simba
Journal Entry: Successor to his father as ruler of the Pride Lands. Sora need only call and Simba will appear and lend his strength.

Aerith Gainsborough
Journal Entry: A young woman who fought the Heartless. Her calm demeanor hides an unbreakable will. Aerith also has a mysterious sense of truth, and is aware that Traverse Town and its inhabitants are a figment of Sora's memory.

Cid Highwind
Journal Entry: A gifted pilot who saved Leon and the others from the Heartless when they were just children. Cid lives in Traverse Town now.

Axel
Journal Entry: A mysterious figure who stands in Sora's path. Hard to read, half the time Axel seems to just be messing around... but for all we know, he's done more thinking than everyone else put together. He knows a lot more than he let's on.

Attack Cards
Kingdom Key - The default weapon. Not very powerful, but reliable and easy to handle

Magic Cards
Blizzard - Magic that deals ice damage. Stock two cards for Blizzara and three cards for Blizzaga.
Cure - Magic that restores HP. Stock two cards for Cura and three for Curaga.
Fire - Magic that deals fire damage. Stock two cards for Fira and three for Firaga.

Summon Cards
Simba - Simba lets out a mighty roar that deals damage to enemies in front of him. Stock more than one and his roar will also stun enemies.

Item Cards
Potion - Quickly reloads attack cards with no charge time required. It does not work on cards that cannot be reloaded.

Friend Cards
Donald - Donald randomly casts two spells from Fire, Thunder, Blizzard or Cure. Stock more than one to power up Donald's magic.
Goofy - Goofy attacks the enemy as he spins around Sora. Stock more than one for more power and duration.
Pluto (Re:CoM Exclusive) - Pluto digs up cards and orbs from the ground. Stock more than one for better items.

Enemy Cards
Shadow - Incrementor = Increases the value of all cards by 1. Lasts two reloads.
Soldier - Combo Plus = Adds an extra hit to normal combos. Lasts three reloads.
Red Nocturne - Fire Boost = Increases the strength of fire-based abilities. Lasts one reload.
Blue Rhapsody - Blizzard Boost = Increases the strength of ice-based abilities. Lasts one reload.
Yellow Opera - Thunder Boost = Increases the strength of lightning-based abilities. Lasts one reload.
Guard Armor - Wide Attack = Slightly extends the range of attack cards. Lasts 30 attacks.

Map Cards
Tranquil Darkness - A room where only a few Heartless appear.
Teeming Darkness - A room where many Heartless appear. Enemies often drop enemy cards in this room.
Feeble Darkness - A room where Heartless with weak cards appear.
Sleeping Darkness - A room where Heartless are drowsy and easy to ambush.
Premium Room - A room where victory often leads to Premium Bonuses.
Black Room - A room where only Black Fungi appear. What happens when you defeat Black Fungi?
Martial Waking - A room where attack cards are more effective.
Sorcerous Waking - A room where magic cards are more effective.
Alchemic Waking - A room where item cards are more effective.
Meeting Ground - A room where a friend card appears at the beginning of all battles (if your friends are with you).
Stagnant Space - A room where the Heartless move slowly.
Strong Initiative - A room where striking first in the field does additional damage to Heartless.
Lasting Daze - A room where striking first in the field stuns all Heartless that join the battle.
Key of Beginnings - A room where untold stories unfold.
Key of Guidance - A room where untold stories unfold.
Key to Truth - A room where Sora fights against a boss.

Sleights
Sliding Dash - Slide toward distant targets for a close-range attack. Requires three attack cards of the same type with a value equal to 10-15.
Stun Impact - Stun surrounding enemies with a single attack. Requires three attack cards of the same type with a value equal to 20-23.
Cura - Level two curative magic. Requires two Cure magic cards.
Curaga - Level three curative magic. Requires three Cure magic cards.
Blizzara - Level two ice magic. Requires two Blizzard magic cards.
Blizzaga - Level three ice magic. Requires three Blizzard magic cards.
Fira - Level two fire magic. Requires two Fire magic cards.
Firaga - Level three fire magic. Requires three Fire magic cards.
Magic Level 2 - Donald double casts Fira, Blizzara, Thundara or Cura. Requires two Donald friend cards.
Magic Level 3 - Donald double casts Firaga, Blizzaga, Thundaga or Curaga. Requires three Donald friend cards.
Goofy Charge (CoM Exclusive) - Goofy rushes at enemies, bashing and stunning them with his shield. Requires two Goofy friend cards.
Goofy Tornado Level 2 (Re:CoM Exclusive) - Goofy whirls around Sora and bashes the enemy with his shield. Requires two Goofy friend cards.
Goofy Tornado Level 3 - Goofy whirls around Sora and bashes the enemy with his shield over a long period of time. Requires three Goofy friend cards.
Goofy Smash (Re:CoM Exclusive) - Goofy and Sora's joint attack knocks enemies into the air. Press Triangle when it flashes on-screen for the joint attack.
Pressing Triangle when it isn't on-screen will cancel the sleight. Requires one Goofy friend card and one attack card.
Wild Crush - Carry Goofy and ram into the enemy. Use the left analog stick to control the direction of attack.
Requires one Goofy friend card, one Donald friend card and one attack card.
Lucky Bounty Level 2 (Re:CoM Exclusive) - Pluto digs up cards and HP recovery orbs from the ground. Requires two Pluto friend cards.
Lucky Bounty Level 3 (Re:CoM Exclusive) - Pluto digs up cards and HP recovery orbs from the ground. Requires three Pluto friend cards.
Proud Roar Level 2 - Simba's roar stuns and deals damage to enemies in front of him. Requires two Simba summon cards.
Proud Roar level 3 - Simba's roar stuns and deals damage to enemies in front of him. Requires three Simba summon cards.
Last edited by arcthenomad on Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hey there guys, time for episode two of the playthroughs of Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories HD for the PC and Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories for the GBA. This episode has us revisiting Olympus after the straw poll decided that would be the first chosen world now that we can choose which world we want to visit. Anyways, on with the episode.

Episode 02 - Olympics Level Solitaire

Episode 02 - Olympics Level Solitaire

Chain of Memories GBA
Episode 02 - The Hot ColoCasino

Hades
Journal Entry: Ruler of the Underworld. Hades can't stand Hercules. He tricked Cloud into challenging Hercules to the death, but we put an end to his plotting.

Philoctetes
Journal Entry: Trainer of countless heroes, including Hercules. Nowadays Phil runs the Coliseum and manages the games.

Hercules
Journal Entry: Son of the god Zeus and Hera, but not a god himself. With godlike strength and a gentle heart, Hercules is a true hero. He has never lost at the Coliseum games.

Cloud Strife
Journal Entry: A swordsman hired by Hades to take out Hercules. Cloud seeks the true memories he has lost. Were they memories of someone dear to him, or memories of his
hazy past?

Attack Cards
Olympia - Obtained in Olympus Coliseum. Powerful with a quick recovery after card breaks.

Summon Cards
Cloud - Cloud unleashes two successive sword attacks. Stock two cards to use Cross-slash and three cards to use Omnislash.

Item Cards
Hi-Potion - Quickly reloads attack cards with no charge time required. Even normally unreloadable cards are restored.

Enemy Cards
Powerwild - Retrograde = Reverses the values of all cards. 1 becomes 9, 2 becomes 8, etc. Cards with a value of 0 are not affected. Lasts one reload.
Bouncywild - Draw = Attracts fallen cards and items for easy retrieval. Lasts five reloads.
Large Body - Guard = Deflects frontal physical attacks and completely nullifies damage. Lasts one reload.
Barrel Spider - Quickload = Reloads cards instantly. Lasts three reloads.
Hades - Berserk = Boosts the power of attack cards when low on HP (when the gauge is flashing red). Resistant to fire, but stunned by ice. Lasts 30 attacks.

Map Cards
Almighty Darkness - A room where Heartless with strong cards appear. Enemies often drop enemy cards in this room.
Looming Darkness - A room where Heartless attack relentlessly. Enemies often drop enemy cards in this room.
White Room - A room where only White Mushrooms appear. What happens when you defeat White Mushrooms?
Roulette Room - A room where victory often leads to Roulette Bonuses.

Sleights
Cross-Slash - Cloud assaults the enemy with a three-hit combo. Requires two Cloud summon cards.
Omnislash - Cloud swoops down from the skies, attacking enemies in a wide area. Press Triangle when it flashes on-screen to add an attack. Pressing Triangle when it isn't on-screen will cancel the sleight. Requires three Cloud summon cards.

Welcome to episode three of the Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories HD and Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (GBA) playthroughs. Silegna and I will be taking you through a wacky retread through Sora's memories of Wonderland. Of course, his memories aren't quite lining up with the sequence of events from the first game, are they?

Episode 03 - WAR (the card game) WHAT IS GOOD IT FOR?

Episode 03 - WAR (the card game) WHAT IS GOOD FOR? - NCOC

Chain of Memories GBA
Episode 03 - The Royal Flush

White Rabbit
Journal Entry: A loyal retainer of the Queen of Hearts. He always carries out the Queen's orders, no matter what they may be.

Moogle
Journal Entry: A strange race that seems to pop up just about anywhere. In Castle Oblivion, the moogles run shops where Sora can trade in unwanted cards.

Alice
Journal Entry: A curious girl who fell down the rabbit hole into Wonderland. Alice was falsely accused of stealing the Queen of Hearts' memory and put on trial, but we
intervened and helped her clear her name.

Queen of Hearts
Journal Entry: A selfish ruler who commands an army of card soldiers. A Heartless stole the Queen's memory, but she accused Alice and put her on trial

Card of Hearts
Journal Entry: Guards in the service of the Queen of Hearts. They fear her temper and will do anything she orders.

Card of Spades
Journal Entry: Guards in the service of the Queen of Hearts. They fear her temper and will do anything she orders.

Cheshire Cat
Journal Entry: A mysterious, grinning cat who always talks in riddles. He appears when you least expect it, and disappears whenever he pleases.

Crescendo
Journal Entry: A hopping, horn-like Heartless. It's a bothersome foe that can honk and call other Heartless.

Creeper Plant
Journal Entry: A flower-like Heartless. It's rooted in one place, but staying far away isn't enough, since it can spit seeds and attack from below with its sharp roots.

Attack Cards
Lady Luck - Obtained in Wonderland. A balanced weapon that is easy to handle.
Maverick Flare (Re:CoM Exclusive) - An attack card with weak strikes but powerful combo finishes.

Magic Cards
Stop - Magic that halts enemy movement for a set time period. Stock two cards for Stopra and three cards for Stopga.

Enemy Cards
Crescendo - Summon Boost = Disables use of magic cards to power up summon cards.
Creeper Plant - Leaf Bracer = Stops enemies from breaking Cure abilities you use.
Trickmaster - Value Break = Decreases value of the enemy's card when your card is broken.

Sleights
Blizzard Raid - Hurl the Keyblade and inflict ice damage. Requires one Blizzard magic card and two attack cards.
Stopra - Halt enemy movement for a long period of time. Requires two Stop magic cards.
Stopga - Halt enemy movement for a very long period of time. Requires three Stop magic cards.

Time To Choose The Next World...
https://strawpoll.com/polls/Q0Zp4362DZM

And here we have Episode 04 of the Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories HD and Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories playthroughs. You guys know the drill by now. Pick which version you like and watch a bit.
Today's episode takes us to Halloween Town as that was the world that won the strawpoll. Remember to vote for the next world as you only have two choices this time. Your
choice is between Agrabah and Monstro. Anyways, on with today's episode!

Episode 04 - YAHTZEE!

Episode 04 - YAHTZEE! - NCOC

Chain of Memories GBA
Episode 04 - Spooky Slots

Jack Skellington
Journal Entry: Halloween Town's master of the macabre. Jack is always looking for new ways to bring the spooks and shivers of Halloween to all.

Sally
Journal Entry: Dr. Finkelstein's helper at the lab. He created her from various odds and ends. Sally is secretly in love with Jack.

Dr. Finkelstein
Journal Entry: The mad scientist of Halloween Town. He's always immersed in his odd experiments. This time Dr. Finkelstein came up with a potion to restore true memories, only to have it guzzled by Oogie Boogie.

Oogie Boogie
Journal Entry: A villain who's always plotting against Jack. Oogie Boogie stole Dr. Finkelstein's potion thinking it would make him stronger, but it drove him mad with fear instead.

Attack Cards
Pumpkinhead - Obtained in Halloween Town. Easy to handle with a quick recovery after card breaks.

Friend Cards
Jack - Jacks casts Fire, Blizzard, Thunder or Gravity. Stock more than one and Jack will cast multiple, more powerful spells.

Enemy Cards
Search Ghost - Drain = Absorbs enemy HP when striking with attack cards, but enemies will drop fewer items. Lasts 1 reload.
Wight Knight - Float = Alters gravity to boost jumping ability. Lasts 3 reloads.
Gargoyle - Vanish = Makes you invisible and reduces your chances of being hit. Lasts 1 reload.
Oogie Boogie - Regen = Gradually restores HP. HP returns more quickly when low. Lasts 10 uses.

Sleights
Blitz - Deliver up to three blows in a powerful jumping combo upon the enemy. Press Triangle when it flashes on-screen to add an attack. Pressing Triangle when it isn't on-screen will cancel the sleight. Requires 3 Attack cards of differing types with a total value equaling 10-15.
Zantetzuken - Break a card and render it unreloadable until the end of the battle. Requires 3 Attack cards with a value of either 0 or 27.
Terror - Strike fear in the enemy so they no longer approach. Requires any 2 Summon cards and a Jack Friend card or a Simba Summon card + a Mushu Summon card + an Item Card.
Gifted Miracle - Reload cards and reset the counter while restoring HP to friends and foes alike. Requires any Summon card + any Magic card + a Jack Friend card or a Bambi Summon card + a Blizzard Magic card + any Item card.
Surprise! LV2 - Jack double-casts Fira, Blizzara, Thundara, or Gravira. Requires 2 Jack Friend cards.
Surprise! LV3 - Jack triple-casts Firaga, Blizzaga, Thundaga, or Graviga. Requires 3 Jack Friend cards.

World Poll
https://strawpoll.com/polls/XmZRj3lwKZd

Hey there friends and fans, it is time for episode 5 of Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories HD for the PC and Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories for the Gameboy Advance. As per usual the poll results decided which world we would visit and that means this episode has us visiting Monstro. It is now time for us to get eaten by a whale.
Anyways, on with today's episode!

Episode 05 - Whale Based Cards

Episode 05 - Whale Based Cards

Chain of Memories GBA
Episode 05 - In the Belly of the Beast

Pinocchio
Journal Entry: A wooden puppet Geppetto made, brought to life by the Blue Fairy. To become a real boy, Pinocchio has to learn bravery, kindness, and honesty. He and Geppetto were swallowed by Monstro, but they escaped with a little help from us.

Geppetto
Journal Entry: A gentle and earnest clockmaker who carved Pinocchio from a block of wood. Geppetto was swallowed by Monstro, boat and all, while searching for Pinocchio. The two were reunited inside the giant whale, and escaped with our help.

Dumbo
Journal Entry: A small elephant born in a circus. The other animals laughed at his big ears, but the courage to fly made Dumbo the star of the circus. If Sora calls, Dumbo will come to the rescue.

Tornado Step
Journal Entry: A Heartless that flies about using its arms like propeller blades. Whether moving or attacking, it's always spin, spin, spinning—but never seems to get dizzy.

Attack Cards
Wishing Star - Obtained in Monstro. Not very powerful, but very easy to handle.

Summon Cards
Dumbo - Dumbo douses enemies over a set time period, dealing ice damage. Stock more than one to prolong the attack.

Enemy Cards
Green Requiem - Cure Boost = Increases the potency of healing abilities. Lasts 1 reload.
Air Soldier - Reload Kinesis = Allows reloads while in motion. Lasts 3 reloads.
Tornado Step - Reload Haste = Subtracts 2 from the reload counter. Lasts 1 reload.
Parasite Cage - Dispel = Nullifies an opponent's enemy card without fail. Nothing happens if your opponent has no enemy card in play. Lasts 1 use.

Sleights
Fire Raid - Hurl the Keyblade and inflict fire damage. Requires 1 Fire Magic card and 2 Attack cards of any type.
Splash LV2 - Dumbo douses enemies over a set time period, dealing ice damage. Use the left analog stick to control the direction of attack. Requires 2 Dumbo Summon cards.
Splash LV3 - Dumbo douses enemies in a wide area for a longer set time period, dealing ice damage. Use the left analog stick to control the direction of attack. Requires 3 Dumbo Summon cards.

World Poll
https://strawpoll.com/polls/xVg7d8VBOZr

First of all, I apologize for the lateness in the day that this one is posted. Computer issues and whatnot. Anyways, let's get on with the show. Welcome to episode 6 of the playthroughs of Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories HD for the PC and Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories for the GBA. Today will take us to the wild world of Agrabah to meet up with yet another old friend. Not much else to do other do it so jump on in!

Episode 06 - Arabians and MORE PLOT!

Episode 06 - Arabians and MORE PLOT! - NCOC

Chain of Memories GBA
Episode 06 - In An Agrabah Minute!

Aladdin
Journal Entry: A young man who lives in Agrabah and dreams of meeting Princess Jasmine. Aladdin became Genie's master when he found the magic lamp. At first Aladdin wanted to become a prince and impress Jasmine, but in the end he gave Genie his freedom and decided to show Jasmine his true self.

Genie
Journal Entry: Captive of the magic lamp. Genie must grant the lamp's holder three wishes. He longs for freedom, but can only get it if someone uses a wish to set him free.

Jasmine
Journal Entry: Princess of Agrabah. Jasmine feels cooped up in the palace and longs for the freedom outside its walls.

Iago
Journal Entry: A cunning and chatty parrot. Iago flies about Agrabah, serving as the evil Jafar's eyes and ears.

Jafar
Journal Entry: A sorcerer and Agrabah's royal vizier. Jafar stole the magic lamp from Aladdin and, with Genie's power, schemed to become ruler of Agrabah.

Jafar-Genie
Journal Entry: Jafar's genie form. After taking the magic lamp from Aladdin, Jafar wished for the powers of a genie and tried to do us in.

Larxene
Japanese VA: Rieko Katayama (CoM); Yūko Miyamura
Journal Entry: A member of the group that controls Castle Oblivion. Larxene is unfeeling and loves nothing more than to bring other people down. She is on good terms with Axel but still mocks everyone and trusts no one.

Attack Cards
Three Wishes - Obtained in Agrabah. Fairly strong with a fast swing.

Magic Cards
Gravity - Magic that deals damage relative to the enemies' remaining HP. Stock two cards for Gravira and three cards for Graviga.
Thunder - Magic that deals lightning damage. Stock two cards for Thundara and three cards for Thundaga.

Summon Cards
Genie - Genie casts Thundara, Gravira, or Stopra. Stock more than one and Genie will cast multiple spells.

Item Cards
Ether - Quickly reloads magic cards with no charge time required. It does not work on cards that cannot be reloaded.

Friend Cards
Aladdin - Aladdin runs around while swinging his sword, producing Moogle Point orbs. Stock more than one to stun enemies and produce more Moogle Point orbs.

Enemy Cards
Bandit - Combo Finish = Makes the first strike as powerful as a combo finish.
Fat Bandit - Back Attack = Deals more damage when striking enemies from behind.
Jafar (CoM)/Jafar-Genie(ReCoM) - Attack Bracer = Stops enemies from breaking attack cards you use.

Sleights
Gravira - Deal damage relative to the enemy's remaining HP. Requires 2 Gravity Magic cards.
Graviga - Deal wide-range damage relative to the enemies' remaining HP. Requires 3 Gravity Magic cards.
Thundara - Shock the opposition with powerful lightning magic. Requires 2 Thunder Magic cards.
Thundaga - Fry the opposition with supreme lightning magic. Requires 3 Thunder Magic cards.
Showtime LV2 - Genie randomly casts two spells chosen from Gravira, Thundara, and Stopra. Requires 2 Genie Summon cards.
Showtime LV3 - Genie randomly casts three spells chosen from Gravira, Thundara, and Stopra. Requires 3 Genie Summon cards.
Sandstorm LV2 - Aladdin runs around while swinging his sword, stunning enemies and producing Moogle Point orbs. Requires 2 Aladdin Friend cards.
Sandstorm LV3 - Aladdin runs around for an extended time while swinging his sword, stunning enemies and producing Moogle Point orbs. Requires 3 Aladdin Friend cards.

Hey there everyone, it is time again for another episode of Kingdom Hearts in the form of Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories HD and Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories for the GBA. Last time had us visiting Agrabah and this time
we are visiting Neverland. Let's find out how that goes, shall we?

Episode 07 - Found Us A Riku Version A
Episode 07 - Found Us A Riku Version B

Episode 07 - Found Us A Riku - NCOC Version A
Episode 07 - Found Us A Riku - NCOC Version B

Chain of Memories GBA
Episode 07 - Pixel Face

Peter Pan
Journal Entry: A boy who lives in Neverland, where no one grows up. Peter can be stubborn, but deep down he's brave and just. He was upset that Wendy wanted to return to London, but in the end he wished her well.

Tinker Bell
Journal Entry: A fairy with a jealous streak, especially when Peter pays attention to other girls.

Wendy
Journal Entry: A dreamy English girl. Peter showed her the way to Never Land. Wendy really likes Peter, but decided to return home to London.

Hook
Journal Entry: A pirate who holds a grudge against Peter Pan. Hook kidnapped Wendy to lure Peter out. Normally proud, Hook falls to pieces the moment the crocodile that took his hand shows up.

Attack Cards
Fairy Harp - Obtained in Neverland. Easy to handle with a formidable swing speed.
Lionheart - Obtained in Traverse Town. A special attack card with fire-based attacks.
Metal Chocobo - Obtained in Olympus. A special attack card that can break through physical defenses. A bit difficult to handle.
Total Eclipse(1.5 Remix Exclusive) - Obtained in Olympus. A special attack card that can break through physical defenses. Takes time to recover from card breaks.
Bond of Flame(1.5 Remix Exclusive) - Obtained in Traverse Town. A special attack card with fire-based attacks. Delivers exceptionally powerful strikes.
Midnight Roar(1.5 Remix Exclusive) - Obtained in Neverland. A well-balanced weapon with a powerful thrust and a short recovery time from card breaks.

Magic Cards
Aero - Magic that blows away nearby enemies and inflicts damage. Stock two cards for Aerora and three cards for Aeroga.

Summon Cards
Tinker Bell - Tinker Bell restores HP over a set time period. Stock more than one to boost the effect.

Friend Cards
Peter Pan - Peter Pan attacks with his dagger. Quick taps on Triangle speed up attacks and produce Moogle Point orbs. Stock more than one for more power and duration.

Enemy Cards
Pirate - All Zeros = Changes the values of all cards to 0.
Air Pirate - Item Bracer = Stops enemies from breaking item cards you use.
Darkball(CoM Exclusive) - Cardblind = Hide the cards you hold from hostile eyes.
Saix(Re:CoM Exclusive) - Combo Boost = Boosts power with every strike with an attack card. Returns to normal when a card is broken. Resistant to fire, ice, lightning, and special attacks.
Xemnas(Re:CoM Exclusive) - Quick Barrier = When receiving consecutive attacks, guards beyond the second strike. Resistant to fire, ice, lightning, and special attacks.
Xaldin(Re:CoM Exclusive) - Aero Guard = Activates Aero for a set time, inflicting damage to enemies who touch it. Resistant to fire, ice, lightning, and special attacks.
Hook - Second Chance = Retains 1 HP after a critical hit, provided you have 2 or more HP left. Resistant to lightning, but stunned by fire.

Map Cards
Bottomless Darkness - A pitch-dark room where many Heartless appear.
Guarded Trove - A room where treasure is guarded by Heartless.
False Bounty - A room where only one treasure chest is real. Opening a fake chest leads to a battle with Heartless.
Random Joker - A card that will meet any criteria except for key cards. The room is randomly synthesized.
Key to Rewards - Allows access to a secret room with rare cards and sleights.

Sleights
Sonic Blade - Rocket across the field, striking down any enemies in the way for up to seven attacks. Press A or Triangle when it flashes on-screen to add an attack. Pressing A or Triangle when it isn't on-screen will cancel the sleight.
Aerora - Blow away surrounding enemies and inflict damage. Requires 2 Aero Magic cards.
Aeroga - Blow away all enemies in a large radius and inflict damage. Requires 3 Aero Magic cards.
Thunder Raid - Hurl the Keyblade and inflict lightning damage. Requires 1 Thunder Magic card and 2 Attack cards.
Teleport - Rematerialize behind the targeted enemy, stunning it for a short time. Requires 2 Magic cards and a Peter Pan Friend card or 1 Stop Magic card, 1 Aero Magic card and any Item card.
Lethal Frame(Re:CoM Exclusive) - Stop time and deal multiple blows on an enemy. Requires 1 Stop Magic card and 2 Attack cards.
Homing Fira(CoM Exclusive) - Cast a Fira spell that seeks out the targeted enemy. Requires 1 Aero Magic card and 2 Fire Magic cards.
Tornado - Blow away enemies in a wide area, inflicting damage and stunning them. Use the left analog stick to control the direction of the tornado. Requires 1 Aero Magic card, 1 Gravity Magic card and any Summon card.
Magnet Spiral(Re:CoM Exclusive) - Pull multiple enemies closer before attacking them. Requires 2 Gravity Magic cards and an Attack card.
Bind - Hold enemies in place. Enemies can still attack from their positions. Requires 1 Gravity Magic card, 1 Stop Magic card and 1 Magic card.
Synchro - Set surrounding enemies' HP to that of the target. Requires 1 Cure Magic card, 1 Gravity Magic card and 1 Aero Magic card.
Twinkle LV2 - Tinker Bell restores a lot of HP over a set time period. Consecutive taps on Triangle will increase the amount of HP recovery. Requires 2 Tinker Bell Summon cards.
Twinkle LV3 - Tinker Bell restores a very large amount of HP over an extended time period. Consecutive taps on Triangle will increase the amount of HP recovery. Requires 3 Tinker Bell Summon cards.
Humming Bird LV2 - Peter Pan soars around, striking enemies in a wide area. Quick taps on Triangle speed up attacks and produce Moogle Point orbs. Requires 2 Peter Pan Friend cards.
Humming Bird LV3 - Peter Pan soars around for an extended time, striking enemies in a wide area. Quick taps on Triangle speed up attacks and produce Moogle Point orbs. Requires 3 Peter Pan Summon cards.

Welcome back everyone to the Kingdom Hearts series LP thread! Last week our intrepid memory gang continued losing memories on their way through Neverland and
this week they will continue to do so as they venture through Hollow Bastion!

Episode 08 - The Plot Thickens

Episode 08 - The Plot Thickens

Chain of Memories GBA
Episode 08 - Pixel Face

Beast
Journal Entry: A prince transformed into a beast because of his selfishness. Meeting Belle restored humanity to his heart. Though stunned by Belle's cold behavior, his faith in their love never wavered.

Belle
Journal Entry: A young woman who saw kindness behind the Beast's gruff exterior. Realizing Maleficent sought her heart, Belle acted coldly toward the Beast to keep her heart beyond the witch's reach.

Maleficent
Journal Entry: A witch who commands the darkness. Sora faced Maleficent and her Heartless once before. She stole Belle's heart to perfect her dark powers, though Belle had seen through her plan.

Dragon Maleficent
Journal Entry: Maleficent's dragon form. Her own sorcery mingled with the vast powers of darkness made Maleficent a fearful opponent.

Mushu
Journal Entry: Once a guardian dragon of a Chinese family. Due to past mistakes, he lost much of his former power. If Sora calls, Mushu will come to our aid.

Attack Cards
Divine Rose - Obtained in Hollow Bastion. Features a powerful strike and fast swing.

Summon Cards
Mushu - Mushu breathes fire at the enemy, dealing fire damage. Stock more than one to prolong the attack.

Friend Cards
Beast (CoM) - The Beast mows down anyone in Sora's path. Stock more than one to power up the Beast's attack.
Beast (RE:CoM) - The Beast knocks enemies towards Sora. Sora can then knock the enemies back to the Beast. Stock more than one for multiple strikes.

Enemy Cards
Defender - Protect = Decreases damage from physical attacks by the enemy. Magical attacks do normal damage. Lasts 1 reload.
Wyvern - Reload Lock = Stops the reload counter from counting reloads. Lasts 3 reloads.
Wizard - Magic Boost = Disables use of summon cards to power up magic cards. Lasts 1 reload.
Xigbar(RE:CoM Exclusive) - Powers up missile attacks such as Strike Raid and Fire. Resistant to fire, ice, lightning, and special attacks. Lasts 2 reloads.
Luxord(RE:CoM Exclusive) - Omni Break = Breaks enemy's card no matter what the value. Resistant to fire, ice, lightning, and special attacks. Lasts 15 uses.

Sleights
Ars Arcanum - Rain a flurry of up to thirteen attacks upon the enemy. Press A or Triangle when it flashes on-screen to add an attack. Pressing A or Triangle when it isn't on-screen will cancel the sleight. Requires 3 Attack cards with a value of 1 - 6.
Warp - Eliminate all enemies in sight. Enemies that vanish will not drop prizes. Not always successful. Requires 1 Stop Magic card + 2 Aero Magic cards.
Reflect Raid - Hurl the Keyblade and make it ricochet around to strike many enemies. Requires 1 Cloud Summon card + 2 Attack cards.
Blazing Donald (CoM Exlusive) - Donald flubs a Fire spell... Requires 1 Fire Magic card + 1 Donald Friend card + 1 Magic card of any type.
Flare Breath LV2 - Mushu breathes fire at enemies in a wide area, inflicting fire damage. Use the left analog stick to aim. Press X to shoot flames. Requires 2 Mushu Summon cards.
Flare Breath LV3 - Mushu breathes even more fire at enemies in a wide area, inflicting fire damage. Use the left analog stick to aim. Press X to shoot flames. Requires 3 Mushu Summon cards.
Furious Volley LV2 (RE:CoM Exclusive) - The Beast knocks an enemy towards Sora up to two times. Press Triangle when it flashes on-screen to knock the enemy back to the Beast. Pressing Triangle when it isn't on-screen will cancel the sleight. Requires 2 Beast Friend cards.
Furious Volley LV3 (RE:CoM Exclusive) - The Beast knocks an enemy towards Sora up to three times. Press Triangle when it flashes on-screen to knock the enemy back to the Beast. Pressing Triangle when it isn't on-screen will cancel the sleight. Requires 3 Beast Friend cards.
Ferocious Lunge LV2 (CoM Exclusive) - The Beast charges in a straight line, scattering the opposition. Requires 2 Beast Friend cards.
Ferocious Lunge LV3 (CoM Exlusive) - The Beast charges in a straight line, crushing the opposition. Requires 3 Beast Friend cards.

Hey there everyone, it's Wednesday again and that means we need to check back in on Sora, Donald and Goofy to make sure they are doing alright. Last time we visited the world of Hollow Bastion and met up with Beast, Belle and Maleficent.
Today we will be paying a visit to the 100 Acre Wood and visiting with Winnie the Pooh and his friends. Let's jump on in, shall we?

Episode 09 - The Minigame Episode

Episode 09 - The Minigame Episode - NCOC

Chain of Memories GBA
Episode 09 - POOH, GET OVER HERE!

Winnie-the-Pooh
Journal Entry: A bear who lives in the base of a tree in the Hundred Acre Wood. Pooh loves to eat—especially honey. He's easygoing, but a little absent-minded.

Piglet
Journal Entry: Pooh's closest friend. Piglet is very shy, and when he's surprised he covers his eyes with his floppy ears.

Rabbit
Journal Entry: A diligent gardener who's always busy with his vegetables. Sometimes Rabbit is a bit short-tempered, especially when Tigger bounces around in his garden.

Owl
Journal Entry: The wisest animal in the Hundred Acre Wood. Sometimes he talks so much his friends fall asleep.

Tigger
Journal Entry: The one and only. Cheerful Tigger loves to bounce all day long. Sometimes his energy is too much for the others, but he always means well.

Roo
Journal Entry: A feisty kangaroo who's full of energy. Little Roo wants to learn to bounce as high as Tigger.

Eeyore
Journal Entry: A gloomy donkey whose tail keeps falling off and getting lost. Eeyore is timid and always a little down, and likes to take things slow.

Bambi
Journal Entry: A young deer prince whose father is king of the Forest. Sora can call on Bambi for help anytime.

Attack Cards
Spellbinder - Obtained in 100 Acre Wood. A special attack card with lightning-based attacks.

Summon Cards
Bambi - Bambi bounds around and drops HP orbs. Stock more than one to boost the effect.

Item Cards
Mega-Ether - Quickly reloads magic cards with no charge time and resets the reload counter. Even normally unreloadable cards are restored.
Elixir - Quickly reloads attack cards and magic cards, including normally unreloadable cards.

Sleights
Confuse - Temporarily confuse enemies so they attack less often. Requires 1 Genie Summon card + 1 Tinker Bell Summon card + 1 Summon card.
Cross Slash+ - Cloud singles out an enemy and uses Cross-slash. Requires 1 Cloud Summon card + 1 Stop Magic card + 1 Attack card of any type.
Firaga Burst - Shoot a large fireball into the air and rain down small fireballs over a wide area. Requires 2 Fire Magic cards + 1 Gravity Magic card.
Idyll Romp - Bambi zigzags around the battlefield, confusing the enemy. Requires 1 Bambi Summon card + 2 Attack cards of any type.
Honey Storm (Bumble Rumble Only) - Exterminates a swarm of bees with pots of honey while blowing the rest away. Requires 1 Wind Magic card + 1 Honey Magic card.
Honey Pot (Bumble Rumble Only) - Recovers a very large amount of Pooh's honey gauge. Requires 2 Honey Magic cards.
Paradise LV2 - Bambi bounds around and drops HP recovery orbs. Requires 2 Bambi Summon cards.
Paradise LV3 - Bambi bounds around and drops HP recovery orbs while stunning the enemy. Requires 3 Bambi Summon cards.

Hey there everyone and welcome to the last leg of the first half of Kingdom Hearts RE:Chain of Memories HD for the PC and Kingdom Heart Chain of Memories for the Gameboy Advance. Last week's episode had Sora visiting the 100 Acre Wood
where he helped Pooh locate his friends. Today's episode takes us to the underwater world of Atlantica, but thankfully there are no swimming mechanics here. Granted it would be pretty hard to implement swimming mechanics into this game
I would think. Anyways, on with the episode.

Episode 10 - Fish and Chips

Episode 10 - Fish and Chips - NCOC

Chain of Memories GBA
Episode 10 - Lack of Models

Ariel
Journal Entry: The daughter of King Triton who longs to see the outside world. Worried by Flounder's disappearance, Ariel was cajoled by Ursula into forking over the king's trident. We helped Ariel save Flounder and recover the trident, and she resolved to tell her father the truth.

Sebastian
Journal Entry: Triton's music director and Ariel's guardian. Sebastian is constantly scolding Ariel for her escapades, but only because he worries for her safety.

Flounder
Journal Entry: A young fish. He's not exactly brave, but Flounder is Ariel's most loyal friend. Ursula kidnapped Flounder as part of her plan to trick Ariel and steal the trident.

Ursula
Journal Entry: The sea witch. She once lived in the palace, but was banished for scheming. Ursula deceived Ariel and stole the trident in an attempt to rule all Atlantica.

Vexen
Japanese VA: Tatsuya Kando (COM only); Nachi Nozawa (Re:COM, KHIIFM, Days); Shigeru Chiba (KHIII)
Journal Entry: A man absorbed in his dubious research in Castle Oblivion. Vexen tried to destroy Sora by controlling Riku and pitting the two against each other. When this plan failed, he confronted Sora personally.

Attack Cards
Crabclaw - Obtained in Atlantica. Easy to handle with an impressive recovery time after card breaks.

Friend Cards
Ariel - Ariel whirls across the field, striking many enemies. Stock more than one for multiple strikes.

Enemy Cards
Screwdiver - Decrementor = Decreases the values of all cards by 1. Lasts for 1 reload.
Sea Neon - Random Values = Randomizes the values of cards you use. Lasts for 1 reload.
Aquatank - Auto Reload = Automatically reloads cards when they run out. Lasts for 1 reload.
Ursula - Shell = Halves the damage from enemies' magic attacks. Lasts for 5 hits.
Demyx - Water Charge = Dramatically boosts power of ice-based attacks, such as Aqua Splash and Blizzard. Immune to ice, and resistant to lightning, and special attacks. Lasts for 2 reloads.

Sleights
Shock Impact - Simba's roar sends enemies flying and triggers Stop. Requires 1 Simba Summon card + 2 Attack cards of any type.
Quake - Inflict damage on all ground enemies with a violent tremor. Requires 1 Gravity Magic card + 1 Simba Summon card + 1 Magic card of any type.
Freeze(RE:CoM Exclusive) - Freezes nearby enemies. Attacking a frozen enemy deals greater damage. Requires 2 Blizzard Magic cards + 1 Stop Magic card.
Spiral Wave LV2 - Ariel rushes into the enemy twice, finishing off with a tail fin kick. Press Triangle when it flashes on-screen to add an attack. Pressing Triangle when it isn't on-screen will cancel the sleight. Requires 2 Ariel Friend cards.
Spiral Wave LV3 - Ariel rushes into the enemy three times, finishing off with a tail fin kick. Press Triangle when it flashes on-screen to add an attack. Pressing Triangle when it isn't on-screen will cancel the sleight. Requires 3 Ariel Friend cards.

Hello everyone and welcome to the eleventh episode of Kingdom Hearts RE:Chain of Memories HD for the PC and Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories for the Gameboy Advance. Welp, this is it. We are on the last three episodes of Sora's,
Donald's and Goofy's journey through this crazy castle. We have met some very strange folks on this journey and now it is time to really start uncovering just what the heck has been going on this entire time. Last week we were in
Atlantica revisiting Aeriel, Sebastian and Flounder. This week we head to a town that is said to exist in the memories on the other side of Sora's heart. At least, that is what Vexen said it is last week. Anyways, let's jump in and
see just what is going on in this strange town.

Episode 11 - Sora in the Middle

Episode 11 - Sora in the Middle - NCOC

Chain of Memories GBA
Episode 11 - Bursting Fire

Item Cards
Mega-Potion - Quickly reloads attack cards with no charge time required and resets the reload counter. Even normally unreloadable cards are restored.

Enemy Cards
Roxas - Double Strike = Doubles the damage dealt by an attack card. Lasts for 20 attacks.
Vexen - Auto Life = Revives you automatically when your HP reaches 0. Only a small amount of HP is restored. Immune to ice, but stunned by fire. Lasts for 1 use.

Map Cards
Mingling Worlds - A room where anything could happen.

Sleights
Warpinator - Eliminate all enemies in sight. Enemies that vanish will not drop prizes. Not always successful. Requires 1 Stop Magic card + 2 Aero Magic cards.
Stardust Blitz - Knock up to three of Donald's fireballs towards the enemy. Press Triangle when it flashes on-screen to hit the fireball. Requires 1 Donald Friend card + 1 Fire Magic card.

Hey there everyone, welcome back to another episode of Kingdom Hearts RE:Chain of Memories HD for the PC and Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories for the Gameboy Advance. We are quickly closing in on the final episode of this game and the
plot is just getting stranger and stranger. Last time Sora, Donald and Goofy visited Twilight Town and fought Vexen for some answers before he was unceremoniously eliminated by Axel. Today we head to the beach for some fun in the sun?
Welp time to jump in the water and see what is going on here.

Episode 12 - The Beach Episode

Episode 12 - The Beach Episode - NCOC

Chain of Memories GBA
Episode 12 - What Are Memories?

Namine
English VA: Brittany Snow (KHII); Meaghan Jette Martin (Re:COM, Days, Re:coded, KHIIFM, KHIII)
Japanese VA: Iku Nakahara
Journal Entry: A young witch who, under orders from Marluxia, rewrote much of Sora's memory. Because Naminé based the false memories on Sora's feelings toward Kairi, Sora believed he and Naminé had been friends since childhood. But truth be told, the two had never met before Castle Oblivion.

Riku Replica
English VA: David Gallagher
Japanese VA: Mamoru Miyano
Journal Entry: A replica of Riku created by Vexen from the real Riku's data. Through Naminé's power he was infused with false memories and made to believe he was the real Riku. The truth has wounded him deeply.

Attack Cards
Two Become One - Obtained on Destiny Islands. A weapon with a powerful thrust and combo finish.
Oathkeeper - Obtained after you speak with Namine after Darkside boss fight on Destiny Islands. A well-balanced weapon with a very powerful thrust.
Oblivion - Obtained after you clear Floor 12. A special attack card that can break through physical defenses. First-class strength.

Item Cards
Megalixir - Quickly reloads attack cards and magic cards, including normally unreloadable cards. The reload counter is also reset.

Enemy Cards
Darkside - Mimic = Copies the enemy card your opponent is using. Nothing happens if your opponent has no enemy card in play. Lasts for 1 use.
Riku(CoM)/Riku Replica(RE:CoM) - Sleight Lock = Keeps cards used in sleights available for reloading. Resistant to fire, ice, and lightning. Lasts for 5 sleights.

Sleights
Judgement - Hurl the Keyblade toward the enemy for multiple attacks. Requires 1 Aero Magic card + 2 Attack cards of any type.

Well here, we are. The final episode of Sora's story in Kingdom Hearts RE:Chain of Memories HD for the PC and Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories for the GBA. This marks the halfway point in this game with another entire story to play through. Unfortunately, we are going to need to hold off for one week on that playthrough as Silegna will still be doing his part where he plays through the GBA version of thew game, but he is busy moving into a new apartment and we won't be able to record an episode until the weekend after Labor Day. I hope you all will enjoy this episode and will come back once we begin doing the second half of this playthrough. We will see you guys again for the next episode on September 14th, 2022. In the meantime, I have been streaming and you can check that out here and Shinomaku has been streaming here. He also has a new Youtube channel here. I suggest you go check all of those out and give the Twitch channels a follow and subscribe to Shino's Youtube channel. Anyways, on with the final episode of Sora's story for this game.

Episode 13 - Organization XIII

Episode 13 - Organization XIII - NCOC

Chain of Memories GBA
Episode 13 - Organization XIII

Attack Cards
Star Seeker - An attack card with a powerful combo finish and the shortest recovery time from card breaks.

Enemy Cards
Axel - Quick Recovery = Allows use of cards even while staggering from damage. Immune to fire, but stunned by ice. Lasts for 10 hits taken.
Marluxia - Double Sleight = Use stocked cards and sleights twice in a row. Resistant to fire, ice, lightning, and special attacks, but weak against physical attacks. Lasts for 3 sleights.

Sleights
Trinity Limit - Inflict heavy damage on all enemies in sight. Requires 1 Attack Card + 1 Goofy Friend card + 1 Donald Friend card.
Raging Storm (RE:CoM Exclusive) - Three fiery tornadoes appear around Sora, dealing damage to enemies as they hit. Use the left analog stick to control the direction of attack. Requires 1 Aero Magic card + 2 Fire Magic cards.

First of all, I need to apologize for being a day late with this update. Things just got really busy yesterday, anyways...

And welcome to the first episode in Riku's half of the story. This one will likely go much faster than Sora's story as you will be able to tell when you watch the episode. We actually knock out two worlds in this episode and will likely knock out three worlds in episode 2. Anyways, our story thus far has Sora falling asleep and Riku just now waking up...

Reverse/Rebirth - Episode 01 - Wake Up, Riku

Reverse/Rebirth - Episode 01 - Wake Up, Riku - NCOC

Chain of Memories GBA
Reverse/Rebirth - Episode 01 - A Terrible Place For a Nap

Ansem
Journal Entry: Pursuer of darkness. To open the door to darkness, Ansem used the Heartless to steal countless hearts. He enslaved Riku, but met his demise at Sora's hand. Nonetheless, Ansem's shadow lives on in the depths of Riku's heart.

King Mickey
Journal Entry: The king who reigns over Disney Castle. He set off alone to protect his world and all worlds from the dominion of the dark. When Riku fell into the realm of darkness, the king showed him the way, but the two were separated when the door to darkness was closed.

Zexion
Journal Entry: No. 6 in the Organization. Zexion generally avoids dirtying his own hands when there are deeds to be done. [spoilers]However, with the destruction of Vexen and Lexaeus, he was forced into action. Disguised as Sora, Zexion confronted Riku. But Riku no longer feared the dark, and victory was beyond Zexion's reach.[/spoilers]

Lexaeus
Journal Entry: No. 5 in the Organization. A born warrior, Lexaeus effortlessly brandishes a gigantic tomahawk. [spoilers]To counterbalance his rival Marluxia's bid for Sora's power, Lexaeus tried to conquer Riku, but was defeated by Riku's dark powers.[/spoilers]

Attack Cards
Soul Eater: Your default attack card and the only one you will actually get.

Friend Cards
The King - The king restores HP, stuns and deals damage to all enemies, and reloads cards. Stock more than one to increase the effect.

Sleights
Sleights are where the real differences between Sora and Riku kick in. Whereas Sora got sleights from treasure chests, leveling and sometimes story events, Riku gets all of his sleights right after the first world after you have obtained
access to Dark Mode. The only sleights that can be activated without Dark Mode are Holy Burst, MM Miracle LV2 and MM Miracle LV3. All other sleights require Riku to be in Dark Mode, unless they are a Duel Sleights. Duels are when Riku lays a card with the same value
as the enemy's card and then hits the Reaction Command to enter Duel Mode. Keep in mind Duel Mode is a RE:CoM Reverse/Rebirth exclusive ability. Which Duel Mode sleight you will use is dependent on how many cards need to be broken in
the duel. When in Dark Mode, Duel Mode sleights are similar to but more powerful than their counterparts when Riku is not in Dark Mode.
Dark Break - Leap into the air and attack enemies from above. In RE:CoM, press Triangle when it flashes on-screen to add an attack. Pressing Triangle when it isn't on-screen will cancel the sleight. Requires 3 Attack cards with a total value between 5 and 15.
Dark Firaga - Expel dark energy in a searing blast. This attack is dark-elemental, not fire-elemental. Requires 3 Attack cards with a total value between 16 and 25.
Dark Aura - Rush enemies repeatedly with blade in hand. Finish off by stabbing Soul Eater into the ground for a column of light that confuses the enemy. Requires 3 Attack cards with a total value of 27.
MM Miracle LV2 - The king restores HP, and stuns and deals damage to all enemies, and reloads cards. One of the 3 sleights that can be used outside of Dark Mode. Requires 2 Mickey Friend cards.
MM Miracle LV3 - The king restores a lot of HP, and stuns and deals damage to all enemies, and reloads cards. One of the 3 sleights that can be used outside of Dark Mode. Requires 3 Mickey Friend cards.
Holy Burst (RE:CoM Exclusive) - Multiple shots back to back with the king. Use the left analog stick to control the direction of the tornado. One of the 3 sleights that can be used outside of Dark Mode. Requires 1 Mickey Friend card and 2 Attack cards.
Inverse Burst (RE:CoM Exclusive) - Multiple shots with your back against the king's. Enemies become confused when hit. Use the left analog stick to control the direction of the tornado. Must be in Dark Mode. Requires 1 Mickey Friend card and 2 Attack cards.
Impulse - Duel Mode sleight. Knock foes into the air before a slam down to the ground, damaging multiple enemies. Requires winning a duel where you need to break 3 cards.
Maelstrom - Duel Mode sleight. Unleash a spinning attack on the enemy. Damage is concentrated to one enemy. Requires winning a duel where you need to break 5 cards.
Barrage - Duel Mode sleight. Throw the Soul Eater towards the enemy. Damage is concentrated to one enemy. Requires winning a duel where you need to break 7 cards.

Hey there everyone, welcome to another episode of Reverse/Rebirth on Kingdom Hearts RE:Chain of Memories HD for the PC and Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories for the GBA. Last time, we saw Riku wake up, wander into a castle of memories and slap some fools around a bit. Will the same thing happen today? Welp there is only one way to find out...

Reverse/Rebirth - Episode 02 - Climbing Stairs, Kicking Butt

Reverse/Rebirth - Episode 02 - Climbing Stairs, Kicking Butt - NCOC

Chain of Memories GBA
Let's Play Reverse/Rebirth GBA: Breezing On Through

Wow, I would like to apologize for not having an episode ready last week. I accidentally deleted the video footage before I finished editing it and thus it caused me lose the footage for that week. Have no fear, though, this week we have a newly recorded version of the episode. I hope you enjoy it.

Reverse/Rebirth - Episode 03 - Recovering Progress

Reverse/Rebirth - Episode 03 - Recovering Progress - NCOC

Chain of Memories GBA
Episode 03 - Why Is This So Easy?

And here we are at the end of another game. RE:CoM HD and CoM(GBA) have been fun, but it is time to wave goodbye to Castle Oblivion and welcome the stage of our journey next week with Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. We'll get more into that next week, though, when it is appropriate. In the meantime, enjoy the finale of CARD GAMES ON TWO FEET!!!!!!!!!

Reverse/Rebirth - Episode 04 - DIE ANSEM!

Reverse/Rebirth - Episode 04 - DIE ANSEM! - NCOC

Chain of Memories GBA
Let's Play Reverse/Rebirth GBA: The End.

Welcome to the first episode of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. This is a story about two friends (technically three) and how life goes to shit for all of them. I hope you enjoy this depressing tale.

Commentary

No Commentary

DS Gameplay
Episode 1 - Just Let Me Play!
Bonus Episode 1

Xion (Number XIV)
English VA: Alyson Stoner (Days and KHIII); Hayden Panettiere (KH3D)
Japanese VA: Risa Uchida
Title: N/A
Weapon: Kingdom Key (Keyblade)
Journal Entry (Opening): N/A
Journal Entry (Regular): The fourteenth member of Organization XIII. Like Roxas, she wields a Keyblade. Through interactions with Roxas, she forms her own identity and develops a friendship with Roxas and Axel.

Roxas (Number XIII)
English VA: Jesse McCartney
Japanese VA: Kōki Uchiyama
Title: The Key of Destiny
Weapon: Oathkeeper & Oblivion (Dual Wield Keyblades)
Journal Entry (Opening): No. XIII ROXAS. A boy, newly aware of himself. His light shines as bright and brief as the setting sun.
Journal Entry (Regular): The thirteenth member of Organization XIII. He is often assigned to missions to collect hearts as he wields a Keyblade. A bit of a zombie when he first joined, Roxas slowly regains himself through interaction with Axel and Xion, becoming best friends with them.

Larxene (Number XII)
Japanese VA: Rieko Katayama (CoM only); Yūko Miyamura
Title: The Savage Nymph
Attribute: Lightning
Weapon: Foudre (Knives)
Journal Entry (Opening): No. XII LARXENE. Wields sharp knives and a sharper tongue. Her lightning strikes as quick as her temper.
Journal Entry (Regular): A member of Organization XIII. She is highly conceited and mocks all those around her with an abrasive attitude. She was sent to Castle Oblivion, but was disposed of by an unknown assailant.

Marluxia (Number XI)
Japanese VA: Tatsuya Kando (COM only); Shūichi Ikeda
Title: The Graceful Assassin
Attribute: Flower
Weapon: Graceful Dahlia (Scythe)
Journal Entry (Opening): No. XI MARLUXIA. In the arc of his scythe, flowers grow and all else perishes. His pretty face hides ugly motives.
Journal Entry (Regular): A member of Organization XIII. Despite having joined late, he is sent to Castle Oblivion and named its lord based on his profound abilities. He is intrigued by the Keyblade wielder and harbors dark desires, but was disposed of by an unknown assailant.

Luxord (Number X)
English VA: Robin Atkin Downes
Japanese VA: Jōji Nakata
Title: The Gambler of Fate
Attribute: Time
Weapon: Fair Game (Cards)
Journal Entry (Opening): No. X LUXORD. Life, to him, is just a game to be won...and he has all the time in the world to do it.
Journal Entry (Regular): A member of Organization XIII. A gambler at heart who enjoys treating everything as a wager. He never lets down his gentlemanly and reserved attitude.

Demyx (Number IX)
English VA: Ryan O'Donohue
Japanese VA: Kenichi Suzumura
Title: The Melodious Nocturne
Attribute: Water
Weapon: Arpeggio (Sitar)
Journal Entry (Opening): No. IX DEMYX. Prefers to kick back with his sitar, and leave the dirty work to the water under his command.
Journal Entry (Regular): A member of Organization XIII. His easy-go-lucky personality is uncharacteristic of an Organization member. He can control water by playing his sitar, but is aware that he is unfit as a fighter.

Axel (Number VIII)
Title: The Flurry of Dancing Flames
Attribute: Fire
Weapon: Eternal Flames (Chakrams)
Journal Entry (Opening): No. VIII AXEL. An assassin who puts his own agenda first, and everything else on the back burner. Wields fire.
Journal Entry (Regular): A member of Organization XIII. He prioritizes his own motives over the goals of the Organization. He eventually becomes friends with Roxas after their initial meeting. Like Roxas, he comes to worry for Xion after becoming friends with her as well.

Saix (Number VII)
English VA:
Japanese VA:
Title: The Luna Diviner
Attribute: Moon
Weapon: Lunatic (Claymore)
Journal Entry (Opening): No. VII SAÏX. Second in command who longs for the heart he does not have. Only the moon breaks his icy calm.
Journal Entry (Regular): A member of Organization XIII. As Xemnas's right-hand man, he is charged with giving orders to other members. He and Axel, an old acquaintance, are plotting something.

Zexion (Number VI)
English VA: Vince Corazza
Japanese VA: Akira Ishida
Title: The Cloaked Schemer
Attribute: Illusion
Weapon: Book of Retribution (Lexicon)
Journal Entry (Opening): No. VI ZEXION. Founding member. An intellectual with no room for feelings. He can create illusions at will.
Journal Entry (Regular): A founding member of Organization XIII. A ruthless tactician who would use any means for his ends. He was sent to Castle Oblivion, but was disposed of by an unknown assailant.

Lexaeus (Number V)
English VA: Dave Boat
Japanese VA: Tatsuya Kando (COM only); Fumihiko Tachiki
Title: The Silent Hero
Attribute: Earth
Weapon: Skysplitter (Axe Sword)
Journal Entry (Opening): No. V LEXAEUS. Founding member. Tremendously strong, but surprisingly quiet—stalwart as the earth itself.
Journal Entry (Regular): A founding member of Organization XIII. He is a man of brawny physique and few words. He was sent to Castle Oblivion, but was disposed of by an unknown assailant.

Vexen (Number IV)
Title: The Chilly Academic
Attribute: Ice
Weapon: Frozen Pride (Shield)
Journal Entry (Opening): Founding member. A brilliant scientist with dominion over ice...and a personality to match.
Journal Entry (Regular): A founding member of Organization XIII. A brilliant scientist who carries out research on various Organization projects. He was in charge of the Replica Program at Castle Oblivion, but someone disposed of him.

Xaldin (Number III)
English VA: David Dayan Fisher
Japanese VA: Yōsuke Akimoto
Title: The Whirlwind Lancer
Attribute: Wind
Weapon: Lindworm (Lances)
Journal Entry (Opening): No. III XALDIN. Founding member. A warrior with a silver tongue. He carries six lances, and can harness the wind.
Journal Entry (Regular): A founding member of Organization XIII. He is both a fierce warrior and a strategist. He seeks a heart, but despises love and the bonds that tie people together.

Xigbar (Number II)
English VA: James Patrick Stuart
Japanese VA: Hōchū Ōtsuka
Title: The Freeshooter
Attribute: Space
Weapon: Sharpshooter (Arrow Guns)
Journal Entry (Opening): No. II XIGBAR. Founding member. He keeps an ear to the ground and a finger on the trigger. Manipulates space.
Journal Entry (Regular): A senior member of Organization XIII. Second-in-command in deed as well as in name. He looks at the big picture and acts according to his unique perspective.

Xemnas (Number I)
English VA: Paul St. Peter
Japanese VA: Norio Wakamoto
Title: The Superior of the In-Between
Attribute: Nothingness
Weapon: Interdiction (Ethereal Blade, a.k.a Copyright Free Lightsabers)
Journal Entry (Opening): No. I XEMNAS. Organization XIII's leader. Through power over nothing, he seeks power over everything.
Journal Entry (Regular): Organization XIII's leader. He has made completing Kingdom Hearts the Organization's goal, but harbors his own secret agenda.

Well, hello there and welcome back to Sad Days With Roxas. I'm your host, TheNomadicArc and today we will be looking at how sad boy Roxas deals with meeting a cute girl. I hope you enjoy this entertaining presentation.

Commentary
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Episode 02 - Boy Meets Girl

No Commentary
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Episode 02 - Boy Meets Girl - NC

DS Gameplay
KH 358/2 Days: Man, these missions are a slog.

Need to apologize as there will be no new episode this week. We weren't able to collect the footage we needed from the DS gameplay for Days, we will be resuming recording this weekend so we should have the footage we need. It may likely end up just being two weeks of episodes dropped a week from today. It will be especially easier now that Silegna has located his fast forward button again for his DS emulator. Again, I just want to apologize for there not being an episode this week. We will resume episodes next week.

Hey there welcome back. We have another new episode I hope you guys enjoy it.

Commentary
Episode 03 - BFF Club

No Commentary
Episode 03 - BFF Club - NC

DS Gameplay
Episode 03 Part 1 - These missions...
Episode 03 Part 2 - The Sloggening

Good afternoon friends and fans. We have a new episode of Roxas, The Melancholy Nobody.

Commentary
Episode 04 - Your Face...Is A Sham

No Commentary
Episode 04 - Your Face...Is A Sham - NC

DS Gameplay
KH 358/2 Episode 4 Part 1: WHY must these missions exist!
KH 358/2 Episode 4 Part 2: Screw it, no more Tetris.

Welp here we are at episode 5. Only two more left until the end. What happens after that? Well, I guess you will just have to wait and see.

Commentary
Episode 05 - Headed to the Beach

No Commentary
Episode 05 - Headed to the Beach - NC

DS Gameplay
Episode 5: Grinding is dumb

Alright, welcome to the sixth episode of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Only one more episode after this one and I will also have a special announcement next week to go along with it as well so I hope you guys come back next week to check that out.

Commentary
358/2 Days - Episode 06 - Beaches and Sleep

No Commentary
358/2 Days - Episode 06 - Beaches and Sleep - NC

DS Gameplay
KH 358/2 Days Episode 6: Major Annoyances

And here we are at the final episode for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days: The Movie and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days on the Nintendo DS. This is also the final episode of the Kingdom Hearts LP in general for the year 2022. Yippeee, we made it to the end of the year. With that said, there will be more LP content coming up from me personally starting next week with Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core and Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core - Reunion. I will also be streaming the entirety of Parasite Eve during the week leading up to Christmas starting on Monday, December 19th, so you will still have plenty of content to keep you entertained. I'm doing Crisis Core and Parasite Eve for two-fold reasons. The first reason is that I would like to give my co-commentators a bit of a break before we jump back into more Kingdom Hearts nonsense with the beginning of Kingdom Hearst HD 2.5 ReMIX which will start with Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix HD on PC. The second reason is specific to Crisis Core and that is that I am very interested in examining the differences between the original PSP release of Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core and the new (remake or remaster, I'm not sure which it is) version being released on PS5, Xbox Series whatever, PC and Nintendo Switch. Anyways, with all of that said enjoy the final episode of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

Commentary
Episode 07 - The End of My Summer Vacation...

No Commentary
Episode 07 - The End of My Summer Vacation... - NC

DS Gameplay
KH 358/2 Final: Memories