Minor nits collection

Put your questions, comments, or suggestions in here.
  • Alt/Cmd-Enter should submit posts, especially in quick-reply mode which (currently) doesn't use the WYSIWYG interface.
  • Links to external sites (e.g. YouTube) should open in a new tab/window.
  • Quick-reply needs the WYSIWYG interface for the plebes who need it.

It would be nice if either threads defaulted to opening at first unread post or there were a setting/way to click through to do that. It's not that I'd never like to check the beginning of a thread, but it's definitely not what I'm usually looking to do when I click on one I've already read. (And yes, I'm aware that there's a link at the top once you click in, but that's an extra click for something I'm gonna want to do 95% of the time.)

malkav11 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:06 pm
It would be nice if either threads defaulted to opening at first unread post or there were a setting/way to click through to do that. It's not that I'd never like to check the beginning of a thread, but it's definitely not what I'm usually looking to do when I click on one I've already read. (And yes, I'm aware that there's a link at the top once you click in, but that's an extra click for something I'm gonna want to do 95% of the time.)

This is possible, it's the tiny little red icon to the left of the thread name in the thread list.

Carbon dioxide wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:28 pm
This is possible, it's the tiny little red icon to the left of the thread name in the thread list.
Huh, so it is. I never would have noticed that. Thanks!