7th Dragon 2020 ~ Sympathy for Chisa Inomiko (an LP EOV Anniversary Project)

Put your Let's Plays in here.
Part 105: Wings Beat Back
|| SSLP Test Poster mirror.

As the true final battle approaches ever closer, the assault of the devilish reminiscence mounts ever higher—but the past can no longer weigh down Unit 13, and neither can these specters of old enemies. How does that one song from Shadow the Hedgehog go? Oh, yeah. "Here I am, made it to the end of you, never had a chance while I'm around." Yeah, that works.

Oh yeah, Jabberwock. So this one is kind of interesting in that there were some unused lines indicating that the boss battle with Jabberwock could play out differently depending on what you did. However in the final game you're forced to kill all the snatches before fighting Jabberwock, as the NAVs will block you from entering the arena until they're all dead. This didn't seem to always be the case, and you could fight it at any point at some point during development.
...This is the end for you, Dragon!
Analyzing... its armor is 20% thicker!
It's gotten even harder than before!
We can't win this!
Also somehow you could power it up and make it harder to fight? I dunno.
Analyzing... its armor is 20% weaker!
Damn, it's still a forbidding defense.
We should step back for now,
Unit 13.
Analyzing... its armor is 40% weaker!
It's been weakened, but don't get sloppy.
What do you think,
Unit 13?

Only two of these entries are actually used, the first and final ones. The first one is used for the scouting battle, while the last one is used for the real fight.

It incidentally has a horrible weakness to Frostburn so you can probably stunlock it all fight if you're decently lucky.
Jabberwock (LV. 55/51)
-Fiery Surprise: Fire-elemental Breath attack to all party members. MAT-based. 1.2x damage.
-Hide in Shell: Buffs the user. Multiplies ATK and MAT damage taken by 0.1x for 5 turns. Has a priority level of 1.
-vibrations to drop rocks from above: Non-elemental Ranged attack to all party members. ATK-based. 1x damage. Has a priority level of 6.
-vibrations to drop rocks from above: Non-elemental Ranged attack to all party members. ATK-based. 1x damage. Has a priority level of 6.
The scouting fight. Hide in Shell is what makes it basically invulnerable.
Jabberwock (LV. 55/51)
-Burning Breath: Fire-elemental Breath attack to all party members. MAT-based. 1.2x damage. 30% chance to inflict Skill Seal for 2 turns.
-Rampage: Non-elemental Melee attack to all party members. ATK-based. 1.1x damage.
-Gather Power: Buffs the user. Multiplies ATK damage dealt by 1.25x for 2 turns.
-Hammer Crush: Non-elemental Melee attack to one party member. ATK-based. 1.5x damage.
-Power Tackle: Non-elemental Melee attack to one party member. ATK-based. 1.2x damage. 80% chance to inflict Bleed for 1 turn. The Bleed ticks for 43 damage.
-Blood Frenzy: Heals the user for 315/313 LIFE.
-Blood React: Buffs the user. For 6 turns, the user will be granted an extra turn if they inflict Bleed.
-lost the scent of blood.: Ends the effects of Blood React.
And the real fight.

Part 106: Seven Deadly Struggles

Goodbye to the Imperial Dragons. See you again, in another place or time—beyond the end of war.

Part 107: Rival Arrival

Aw, no! Another unreasonable guy has appeared!

Alas, the terminal wanky anime rival brainpoisonings are real. Also, Niara sure was there.

Part 108 (FINAL): A Tale of Men and Dragons (PROUD OF YOU)

Sayonara, Unit 13. Leave behind 2021 at last, and head forward into a boundless, infinite future.

Finally, the happy ending the characters deserve. Congratulations for completing this huge project.

At last, our long dragonpocalyptic nightmare is over, congrats.

Damn, what a way to end it. This was an incredible journey from start to finish, and I've got a lot of thoughts on it (most of them awe at having put in so much extra work into it and still running at a decent clip throughout, that's impressive as hell), but I'll cut a long ramble short and say that this LP is a high point in narrative LPs and a huge source of inspiration for myself. Thanks for putting it out into the world.