Gregory Horror Show - I'm Still Trapped in a Hotel with a Zombie Cat

Put your Let's Plays in here.
I have a Patreon. Please consider signing up for it. It really helps me out moving forward.

Gregory Horror Show was a series of short CGI animations about a hotel and the weird characters that inhabit it. It's a delightful combination of silly and twisted, and the folks at Capcom were able to translate the concept into a very appropriate survival horror-type game.

In the game, we're a new guest who finds themselves at the Gregory House Hotel, and we're recruited by Death to collect lost souls, which are in the possession of the other characters. We must maintain our sanity and avoid losing our mind and our life, as the hotel gradually gets filled with more and more guests who aren't too happy with us trying to take these souls from them.

And no, you're not experiencing deja vu. And no, you're not experiencing deja vu. I did attempt to play through this once before, long ago, and I talk in more detail about my previous experience with this game in Part 0 (as well as more about the game and show), so go ahead and check it out!

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

All Horror Shows!
Last edited by James Plays Games on Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:02 am, edited 14 times in total.