JPop is Cool and Good

For discussing art and other creative works.
So, I don't know how relevant this is for the tastes of most people here, but I just recently started getting into JPop and JRock, so I thought to make a thread about it!

We could start by sharing recommendations and going from there.

I really like stuff by Sotasei Riron, Myth & Roid and Aya Kamiki's later work. Does anyone have any recs for similar stuff? Or any cool different stuff?

I guess I'll edit this into a proper informative OP if there's interest.
Last edited by AFancyQuestionMark on Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Site Admin

Myth & Roid is amazing, shadowgraph is one of my favorite songs of all time. I'm a bit disappointed it seems like they're not going to be providing the opening or ending to Re:Zero season two.

I'm a fan of pretty much any soundtrack Hiroyuki Sawano works on; Kill la Kill, Aldnoah.Zero, Re:Creators, for example. Favorite song from those soundtracks is aLIEz.

I've also yet to hear a song from Kishida Kyoudan and the Akeboshi Rockets I didn't enjoy, but I don't follow them as closely as the other two: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAxkjpnnIHc

I recently changed my netflix account and i am trying to update it on my Windows 7 HTPC WMC but i have not found a way. Does anyone know how to accomplish this?