Hallownest Beckons - Let's Play Hollow Knight Blind

Put your Let's Plays in here.

I remember that science experiment! (Or at least something similar? It might have just been dumping Potassium into water) And appreciate you taking the time to catch up!

I've got to say, Tea getting progressively more smug as you encounter things he's certain will kill you, only to melt into total incredulity as you win anyway is just -chef's kiss- perfection.

Tea getting mad is my favourite part of the LP.

Interesting to see the real challenges finally showing up. I'm also impressed at just how much there is to the game.

It seems that the mimics ended up having at least one real grub near them; I would guess that if you get the GPS (Grub Position Symbols) the mimics would not actually be on the map? Or the real ones are there to give the sound effects when you're close by, so the mimics also sound real. I wonder if that means the Collector put them there, or they naturally find a jarred grub to hide near.

The mimics don't appear on the map, the GPS just points you to the solitary bug among them.

My jaw dropped when I saw you beat the radiance first try. That boss took me a week. I'm glad you kept going with this game, it really is a classic.

I'm really happy to see you kept up with the LP! I feel like fighting Grimm as much as I did levelled me up a bunch for that fight.