All we had to do was LP the damn game, DM! Let's 100% GTA: SAN ANDREAS!

Put your Let's Plays in here.

Episode 38: A Home in the Hills

After 50 hours in other parts of the map, it was time to go home.

Episode 38B: Climb Like a Monkey (Air Races)

Well, we are flying through rings so of course the discussion would eventually turn to Superman 64.

The ever-vigilant copyright bots wouldn't let me publish this while Ozzy Osbourne's "Hellraiser" was even vaguely audible in the background, so I swapped in some GTA2 music near the end.

Episode 39: Grove 4 Life

This part of the game feels extremely rushed because it probably was.

Episode 39B: Midnight Club L.S. (LS Street Races)

One more street race video and one more MOTION SICKNESS WARNING.

Episode 40: The Battle of Los Santos

All hell breaks loose in Los Santos as we take the last of the enemy gang territory and help Cesar rebuild the Varrios los Aztecas.

YouTube is taking forever to process HQ 1080p and 4K so check back later for a higher quality encode, or just watch the video now if you prefer.

Episode 41 (FINAL): End of the Line

We finish the story and hit that sweet, sweet 100%. Like I say in the video, this technically isn't the *final* final episode because there's one more bonus video left, but this definitely is the end of the story and the 100% run.

Bonus: Victory Lap

:frogsiren: MOTION SICKNESS WARNING for fast motion! :frogsiren:

With the 100% run finally over and done with, It's time to head back to San Andreas one more time to participate in some athletic competition and show off some stuff we didn't get around to yet.

I'll be quite busy with work for a few months (on some quite exciting projects I can't talk about in detail at the moment, but they involve video game localization) so I don't know when I'll have time to actually start another full LP, let alone schedule anything with ChaosArgate thanks to the usual time zone shenanigans, but I'm sure we'll figure something out at some point. The Spider-Man: Miles Morales thread will be on hiatus as well, with the idea being that I'll continue that LP once I actually get a PS5 and get to show that game off the way it was meant to be.

Thank you all for watching and commenting (well, maybe not so much commenting in this thread, but you know what I mean), we'll see you later! It's been a fun time.