Tony Hawk's Underground 2 - World Loogie Tour 2004

Put your Let's Plays in here.

Following the success of Tony Hawk's Underground, Neversoft took a different approach for its sequel. Instead of a rise-to-fame story, we're that now-famous New Jerseyan from THUG on a Jackass-styled (and heavily influenced) rampage across the world. The game combines the free-roam approach of THUG with the goal system of classic Pro Skater while ramping up their more anarchic and chaotic elements. Despite being aggressively unfunny in a very 2004 way, the game is still plenty fun to play... depending on what you're doing.

The Story
We're Tiddy, returning from the first Underground and being a baller back home in New Jersey. We and several other pros are suddenly kidnapped by Tony Hawk and Bam Margera for a World Destruction Tour, wherein we do ridiculous and often destructive stunts to get points for our team; the losing team has to pay for the whole trip. Better to obey the guy with the chainsaw, so off we go!

The LP
I take lead for both the Story and Classic modes, both played on Normal due to Sick mode not actually being rewarding, but I will at least do every goal. Due to multiple issues with every other version we tried, we're stuck with the blurry and interlaced PS2 version. JigglyJacob joins me on co-commentary.
Like with American Wasteland, the game's soundtrack has been muted and replaced with my and my Boston-based friends' music. Since there's actually a Boston level in this game, it's finally appropriate.
Music by: ThornBrain | Big Time Kill | smell | Fatigue | Gramlins | Sawtooth | Patrick S. Barry | Surprise Party | Desk | Sun Hat | The Slurred Murrays | Cactus Attack

----------------------

----------------------

Last edited by ThornBrain on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:00 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Finally, the music replacement fits!

Had an issue with editing, so the footage may look lower quality than it already should.

Tiddy to Bam: "Oh I'm, so, hap-py to-be stuck-with yoooou~"

We can't call it Sydney, or we'd have to make it look like something.

Get ready to lose everything!

Final part of the story mode, and it sure loves its overlong combos down that mountain.

Next week, the first of three parts going through Classic Mode!

First part of Classic Mode, going through the first third of the levels.

Some old classics return!

That screen isn't there in the remake of School 1, right?

Thus concludes our Tony Hawk LPs! If you also want to see us play the Pro Skater 1+2 remake, I already did a pair of livestreams for that.