Working hard for charity - The Final Fantasy V Four Job Fiesta

Put your Let's Plays in here.
What is the Final Fantasy Five Four Job Fiesta?The Final Fantasy Five Four Job Fiesta (FF5FJF) is simple! Players sign up via Twitter for a selection of four random jobs from Final Fantasy V. Then they attempt to complete the game using only those jobs.
Blatantly stolen from The Four Job Fiesta website. You can check that page out for more info, as well as to donate to Color of Change. This thread is open to anyone who wants to post videos and talk about the Fiesta, so hopefully it'll be more than just my asinine attempt to remember how to beat FF5 every year. In the meantime, since I started this on Monday, here are the episodes of my run so far:

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5

I've done over twenty runs and I have never thought to sail to Tule before going to the Wind Shrine.

discountcleric wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:54 pm
I've done over twenty runs and I have never thought to sail to Tule before going to the Wind Shrine.
It's a good opportunity to play the piano there if you're not a nimwit like me.

I used to go to tule all the time for the optional cutscenes

But ive seen them a million times and i dont need extra equipment to beat bird so now i just skip it

Episode 4 opens with unlocking my second job, and showcases why the things I did in the first three episodes were bad.

Episode 5 is a cavalcade of failures, all of my own design.