Meanwhile In The Future: Let's Play 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim

Put your Let's Plays in here.

The fakeout… no…

Hey, guys. I'm sure you'll all be shocked to discover that I actually had no plan coming out of that last update, and was banking on figuring that out some time later before the next update. Well... I didn't, really. Part of me wanted to do a random draw or just go with Ryoko next, but either of those felt wrong somehow, and I wasn't totally ready to give up on voting, so I looked into a different polling site that actually supports some other kinds of polls. I'm going to test both ranked choice and just letting you pick up to three options in a normal poll to maybe make having so many poll options not completely collapse this thing, but if neither of those work I might just curate the experience more directly or select them randomly or something, who knows? Part of the reason I wanted polling in the first place was to simulate the randomness of a normal run of this game and not have you all think I was trying to railroad this thing and second-guess all those character choices, but it doesn't really matter.

This poll will be brief and probably only be up for about a day, and I know it'll take a bit longer to fill out, so thanks for bothering. Again, this is mainly just to read the room on which method will work better, so we'll see. The poll is here.

By the way, Nenji's gonna come back soon, don't worry. I'll restore him as an option within a couple updates.

Thank you for the delicious vegetables.