The New Let's Play Thread Thread

Put your Let's Plays in here.

Let's Play Hakaiou: King of Crusher

Hakaiou: King of Crusher (lit. Destruction King: King of Crusher) is everything described by its title. In this forgotten Japanese-only PS1 gem, an average salaryman is filled with an insatiable rage, and the only thing that brings him joy is breaking everything around him. Desks, TVs, cigarette displays at the gas station, nothing can stand in the way of the King of Crusher! So let's go watch the chaos, translated for your viewing pleasure!

Raising Stats Like It's 2005: Let's Play the Cute Knight series

Ever wondered where indie raising-sim/VN company Hanako Games got its first real start? Well here you go. It's no Long Live the Queen, but it's a nice and enjoyable time nonetheless. Come along for the thread-driven journey of two 18 year olds trying to figure out what to do before they hit legal drinking age, and maybe slay a few monsters along the way.

I've decided that running a VLP alone isn't enough for me, so I've started another LP. Join me in my journey into the wonderful world of Fire Emblem: Sacred War, a Sacred Stones ROMhack that starts out like a sort of remix/remaster, then eventually puts the pedal to the metal and dares the player to surmount its challenges. Should be a lot of fun!

Balance Is Made Up & Stat Caps Don't Matter - Fire Emblem: Sacred War

Because I have a need to constantly be working on a project, I've started a LP of a mod of Dark Souls 3 called Cinders. It should be a lot of fun!

Dark Souls 3 Cinders

Tony Hawk's American Wasteland - Walking in LA

JigglyJacob and myself [skip THUG2 due to recording issues and] move to LA to start a new life as a homeless skater asshole. And I inflict my own and my friends' music on everyone.

Lovecraft meets Conan Doyle, for some reason. A third-person adventure game remastered to include first-person, for some reason. This is my first experience with the game, probably for a good reason. We shall see...

I'm going to enjoy this one!

My first let's play, WORLD OF HORROR is now posted! A Junji Ito inspired RPG roguelike with gooey pixel graphics, I hope you take a look!

Yes, I am indeed doing an LP of Steel Battalion. What else needs to be said other than this is a very exciting one for me. Come for the big ass controller, stay for the stompy robots.

I completely forgot to post here when I started my thread a few weeks ago :rolleyes: so here goes...

You've heard of puzzle/platformers, but here's a game that's...both at once? Put a tough-as-nails platformer on one screen, and Puzzle League on the other - add a sprinkle of British stereotypes, and a pinch of the Madden NFL development team, and we have ourselves one of the most underappreciated titles for the Nintendo DS: Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure.

Welcome back to Kamurocho.

I may or may not have forgotten there was one of these here too.

Doom Eternal - Some Things Are Eternal at Home

JigglyJacob takes me and TorpidTypist on one last rampage through the forces of Hell

I've just posted the beginning of my attempt to LP Bug Fables. I've thought this deserved a SSLP for a while now, finally decided to give it a go. This is my first LP, so any constructive criticism would be well appreciated.

Tony Hawk's Underground 2 - World Loogie Tour 2004

Tony Hawk and Bam Margera take me and JigglyJacob on a tour to do stupid stuff across the world

Dare you brave the second Yggdrasil Labyrinth?

Etrian Odyssey II is an improved game from the original, since that game was pretty rough and pretty mean, but this game has a lot of jank and bad coding and crazy class balancing that it's a real treat to go through. Lots of powercreep, weird characters and pure, mapping goodness, come through and submit a guild member!

I Am (All Of This Nonsense) - Shadow the Hedgehog

You play Sonic Adventure 2? You thought Shadow was a cool, surprisingly well-written antihero? Then, uh, sorry.

Gnosia is single-player Werewolf/Mafia in an anime sci-fi flavor. It's weird and worth checking out!

Are you looking for an LP of a game? Well, you might be out of luck here, because this is There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension, a non-game! However, we're still going to be seeing if we can't find a game somewhere in this non-game.

Come join me on the quest to find the game!

The Crash Bandicoot games were a big part of my childhood, and now I get the chance to show three classic PlayStation titles in high definition. As someone who's followed the franchise almost since the beginning, I absolutely adore the N. Sane Trilogy - perhaps even more than the originals.

An Imp and Her Dog || The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD

Almost a decade after I 100% LP'd the original Twilight Princess on the Wii, we're doing a 100% LP of the 10th anniversary HD remaster on the Wii U!

Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town - I Farm For My Friends

One of Harvest Moon's most popular entries gets another remake for PC and modern consoles. Join me, Skippy Granola, and YamiNoSenshi for the adventures of Best on the Ew Farm!

The time has come and so have I for another Super Robot Wars LP. With my practice LP of Super Robot Wars 1 wrapped up, It's time to kick off the real deal with the start of the Classic Series.

Super Robot Wars 2G is a remake of Super Robot Wars 2, with lots of QoL features, two additional series, and a lot of extra stages, secrets, and route splits. SRW 2/2G is not a sequel to SRW 1, but rather is the start of a series of connected stories. My goal is to LP the entire Classic Series of SRW. We'll see how well that works out for me.

Project Moon's second game, and the sequel to Lobotomy Corporation-it's time to complete the one perfect book, and beat anyone who gets in our way at card games.

Library of Ruina is here!

Suffering from plot amnesia and being suddenly stuck with a failing agricultural business? It happens more than you think.

Get the knowledge you need to survive such a situation here!

(NOTE: There are no guarantees that you'll remember any of this after being struck with plot based amnesia.)

When it comes to solving a litany of mysteries regarding sixty crew members and passengers with nothing but a book, a pocketwatch, and insurance agent moxie, some people might resort to guessing to figure things out. But not here. Come join us on an adventure to pick out all the different hints and clues scattered about the past of the Obra Dinn as we solve every single mystery without any guessing!

DESTROYING murder mysteries with FACTS and LOGIC! - Return of the Obra Dinn

Do you have nostalgia for old retro tech? Do you like episodic horror games that do cool things with gameplay elements? Do you like the idea of me having decent audio for once because I've upgraded my mic?

If any of those appeal to you, come join Anaxite and me in Stories Untold!

In this SSLP, we try to help a robot girl with zero life skills survive life in a colony with a very aggressive military presence. It's sort of like Pinocchio, only if that involved more fighter jets and learning how to use a mop.

Cthulhu Saves Christmas is Finished, so I'm jumping straight into a new Let's Play. The Spirit Engine 2
Come join me and Nweismuller as I go through this charming game for the first time, and he helps guide me through some of its many quirks.

Hi, I'm kinda new here, mostly signed up because someone I know elsewhere and who posts on SA inspired me to do a text by post let's play, sort of.

I'll be doing a kinda wacky and non traditional playthrough of the recent JRPG Crystal Project, thread enclosed.
It'll still be a good and through showing of the game though, even if it will be very silly.

Started a Let's Play of Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, specifically the PS1 version. Hopefully will be submitting the first actual episode of gameplay in there soon.

It's The X-Files! It's Fox Mulder vs. old people, cats and postal workers.

viewtopic.php?t=1359

Heeeey, I got the modded Diablo II modchaoszone set up here as well. Give it a read if you like loot and many different flavors of the same game.

You Wish Aliens Were The Only Threat: Let's Play X-COM!
It seems lucky to me that another X-Files-related thing is just 2 posts away. Hopefully, that's a good omen!

"As the last summer day fades, all is illuminated."

Come read the story of a (not entirely) ordinary girl wishing for a more unique life, and getting far more than she wished for. Surreal landscapes, growing mystery, slice of life, and hand holding abound in a stylish JRPG summer vacation.

And yes, it's even more gay than Atelier.

Halloween month? What's scarier than Rules Hell the Card Game?

Come choose what packs I buy and force me to use bad cards of your choice as I tackle a childhood favorite game that uses a very aggressive banlist.