Not Nearly As Creepy As It Sounds - Let's Play A Story About My Uncle

Put your Let's Plays in here.

A Story About My Uncle is a 2014 adventure platformer game, developed by Gone North Games and published by Coffee Stain Studios (of Goat Simulator fame). It is a first-person platformer game with a movement "gimmick", a type of game I generally think of as a Portal-like. The game actually had a very interesting development path. Originally created as a school project in 2012, it was released as a free demo, and then nominated for Game of the Year at the Swedish Game Awards. The creators founded Gone North Games and partnered with Coffee Stain Studios to completely remake the game with professional support and then release it commercially.

This game is unlike most of the other stuff I LP, and it's not very long, but I just found it so charming that I wanted to show it off to people. It's a nice, cute, low intensity game, and a good opportunity for Swordfishhh, Cletus, and I to knock the rust off our commentary skills before starting on a bigger project. Sit back and enjoy the story.

Videos:
01 - Sanctuary
02 - The Village
03 - The Chasms
04 - Star Haven
05 - The Caves
06 - The End

Starting with this series I also started a Twitter and a Patreon if you're into either of those things.
Last edited by FrenzyTheKillbot on Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:16 pm, edited 7 times in total.

01 - Sanctuary

We start our adventure and discover a strange new world...

02 - The Village

We continue to explore and meet a new friend.

03 - The Chasms

We brave the darkness and overcome an unexpected challenge.

04 - Star Haven

We breathe the fresh air and marvel at the colors in the sky.

05 - The Caves

We bundle up and head out on our own again.

06 - The End

We continue through the ice caves and reach the end...