Yakety SA-X: Let's play Metroid Fusion Blind

Put your Let's Plays in here.

I remember getting very, very lost when I blasted into AQA in this part of the game, until I had to look up a walkthrough to get to the security room.

I'm still unsure if I actually skipped some stuff somehow.

Nope! That's the game's designed path.

Metroid Fusion is very linear. It even lets you sequence break linearly.

Also, your reaction to the '10 SA-X' thing is golden.

Samus speaks! Nintendo acknowledges the existence of sex! A revolutionary episode.

Nemryn wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:49 am
Samus speaks! Nintendo acknowledges the existence of sex! A revolutionary episode.
Truly, I could have gone through the whole series without knowing that Samus is a squirrel. :j:

Yep, after Nightmare the game literally gives you no way out other than through the red doors. After the robot, the only way out is through the Restricted Zone. Haven't you noticed that basically every boss in this game has you falling through one-way bricks just before? Super Metroid never did that.

There's that one exception Tea mentioned at the beginning of the video, the platformer challenge. That results in Adam basically going: "Well done player, you found the Easter Egg. Now go back and find a less legal way out to continue the plot" and he'll keep the exit closed so you can't even continue that way.

I had a look at that skip.

It's incredible.

OK, so... honestly, Neo Ridley and N20's "JESUS CHRIST! WHAT THE HELL!" is a perfect payoff for everything that it took to get here. :allears:

Ok, so you didn't seem to realize it, Nat, but the computer ending with "Any objections, Lady?" here is generally considered canonical proof that the computer IS the original Adam. They uploaded his mind or somesuch.

And with that we're done!

The next LP was meant to be Ogre Battle SNES but we've realised that doing that online will be a massive pain owing to the need to fast forward in the game. (Also Tea still hasn't managed to get himself a mic which is also a bit of an issue)

We've got a few options in front of us (I'm currently advocating for Jiggies of Time) but honestly we would genuinely appreciate suggestions from you guys on what to do.
Quackles wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:39 am
OK, so... honestly, Neo Ridley and N20's "JESUS CHRIST! WHAT THE HELL!" is a perfect payoff for everything that it took to get here. :allears:
Definitely one of my favourite moments in the game.

Alright, Samus confirms my previous post in the ending, I forgot she does that.

Anyway thanks for the fun LP!

Zero Mission would probably be a great fit for Mr. 20's playstyle. The devs are fully aware that players are going to be bombing every wall, suspicious or not, and walljumping onto out-of-the-way ledges for no real reason, and they've hidden goodies appropriately.