Weebs At War: Let's Play Hearts of Iron 4!

Put your Let's Plays in here.
New video!

OK, so basically everybody quit on us. But that's not a problem. We just have to beat them up hard enough until we get all our rightful land back!

New video!

Alright, we're making good progress on the "beating people up" front. Now we just need to beat some more people up so we can reach our next stage, which is beating more people up.

New video!

Our next war is going to be a big one, so we need some time to prepare. But meanwhile, some other nations decide to fill the void and start a big war of their own.

I'm just getting started, with your LP (and HoI4) and its nifty.
Aside from the advice you gave to me over discord, I am learning a bit from your LP - which is a nice draw.
I'll be following this.

For the thread - I was into politics when I was younger, and WW2 had a nice palette of socio-political horse apples.
I leaned more towards the Cold War, and the proxy wars and non-aligned.
If there is an interest (who am I kidding, I'll do it anyway), I can toss out some information reading that.

New video!

Alright, time to get a big war going ourselves. Surely, nothing unexpected will happen!

New video!

Now that we're really starting to get big, it's time to get even bigger, of course. We're starting to run out of people to beat up on our continent.

New video!

Turns out that in this mod, big countries have big militaries. A lot larger than ours, in fact. So we kinda need to fix that.