Ghostnola Elysium [COMPLETE]

Put your Let's Plays in here.
I'm Geoff, I have a degree in math :eng99: and I used to teach high school :stonk: before deciding my life was more important than being forced to go in front of teenagers all day and risk COVID. :tinfoil:

Skippygranola, GrandmaParty, and I love Disco Elysium...and we love being melvins...so we're having a go puttering around with the game. We are primarily using twitch to get the raw things and I'm going to cut down the (bad) goofin' off on my end before dumping to youtube.

I believe we're going to aim to keep knocking around Saturday or Sunday to churn out a half game-day or more and see how it goes.

We're not aiming for a 100% one by any means but we've both played the game enough that we figured we may as well take our squealing HEY MAN GUESS WHAT HAPPENED chats with each other somewhere else. Essentially, the aim is to give off the vibe of going over a friends house where they're too deep into a game to restart for you but you're interested enough to get the broad strokes as they go. Kindly enjoy us trying to figure out what sorta cop we are while also supporting Communism and (probably) living under a boat.

The Beginning Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 7
Last edited by geoffaghost on Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:04 am, edited 18 times in total.

There's never such thing as too many Disco Elysium LPs. Welcome aboard!

Thanks Tanegashima! Skippygranola, Grandmaparty, the art of Sonnyandme, and myself went on a shopping spree this episode and discussed being failures.

This is being a fun listen/watch. Hope you are enjoying recording it. :D

Thanks Tylana, we're having a blast. Glad to hear it's a fun listen/watch, we all love the game but given how dense it was knew going full detail/100% was less in our wheelhouse than aiming for the things we found fun with our usual goof-talk on top of it.

Skippy, Grandma, and I took last week off but actually got around to starting the case with great bumbling this time around.

Skippy, Joe, Klockarp, and I bit off far more than we could chew which resulted in an unnerving amount of police work occurring, for shame!

Skippy had to work this week so my old roommate Proper Jeff stepped in. I'm also going to start transitioning into shorter episodes (30-45 minutes) rather than just exporting the whole session. I know that I'll spend a day watching a 5 hour video while I do errands but I have a feeling the shorter span would work better for most people. Let me know your preferences!
Last edited by geoffaghost on Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ProperJeff and I talk to Joyce and the wheels begin to fall off the cart as we teeter toward discussing maritime law and proper boating procedures as though either of us have EVER been responsible for a boat before.
Last edited by geoffaghost on Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Closing out the Joyce continuum ProperJeff informs me of proper maritime procedure as my blood alcohol level becomes far more alcohol than blood. There's another chunk after this where Skippygranola is brought in to talk about the Hart House in Calgary while we watch Joyce bob around on her boat. Decisions were made?

We become an artist! Real life has calmed down and I've gotten back to editing, we're wrapping up Day 2 with our flair for flailing around like the lout which we are.

Day 3 is go! Skippy and I attempt to dig ourselves out of a hole in-game and I have begun digging myself out of a whole in real life!

Skippy and I continue our slow shuffle toward doing a terrible thing to Kim...we're sorry Kim!

Skippy and I continue to vandalize the world and set up Kim for the worst day.

Skippy and I go on a totally normal, adult, date and do some more singing!

Skippy, Proper Jeff, and I attempt to wrap up this mess of an investigation with...results.

Skippy and I keep on chooglin' by singing and doing the worst thing.

Skippy and I take a break from work to go start a niteclub.

Skippy and I get on a boat to see a gal.

Skippy and I close the case.