Gwahaha! You will suffer 10,000 pains for this stupid LP! Let's Play Laxius Power 3: The Final Terror!

Put your Let's Plays in here.
S01E14: The Big Rescue.

In which our beloved party of psychopaths, a cat and a teenage girl of unknown race and origin have their final showdown with the core of Big Cow.
Last edited by Jeanne d'Bright on Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

10000 whole experience points for a sidequest! You spoil us, Indinera.

Glad to see that... uh... *checks HoMM 3 manual* Dace is still getting work.

Wendie's intro certainly was an invitation to somebody's magical realm alright :catstare:. Although I guess knowing it gets toned down eventually is something.

S01E15: Double Arghh!!!

In which our beloved party of psychopaths, a cat and a somewhat attentive teenage girl commit murder most foul.
Last edited by Jeanne d'Bright on Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Those goofy-ass 3d rats are great, 10/10 would not change.

Not entirely sure what's going on with that whole evil capitalist subplot tho. Is he a cultist and he wants to show up the cultists in SankT Leona? Is SankT Leona just casually going on using demons in its army because? Is he just using religion to launder the fact that he's a lolbertarian asshole and SankT Leona is regulating the heck out of him?
Perhaps the real Laxius Power is the comments we made at Sarah's expense along the way.

I'm not sure Indy really knows what was going on with the Athors subplot either. SankT Leona definitely does not have demons among their ranks, though. He also calls Random and co. demons, so it was probably just to motivate his followers.

As for if he's trying to rival the Dark Order. Who knows. He just refers to the Order while the Dark Order tend to call themselves the Dark Order, though I could be wrong, and they might just start using The Order soon.

RandomKesaranPasaran wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:41 pm
Perhaps the real Laxius Power is the comments we made at Sarah's expense along the way.
It's true.

S01E16: Loss.

In which our beloved party of psychopaths, a cat and a suspiciously knowledgeable about Demoniac Language teenage girl Experience Loss.
Last edited by Jeanne d'Bright on Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jeanne D'Bright wrote:What really got me about this was when one of the mods saw it and said "You're bad."
an appropriate reaction imo

S01E17: The Fraught Struggle With Edgelordism.

In which our beloved party of psychopaths, a cat and an increasingly nervous teenage girl deal with DARK and MATURE THEMES.
Last edited by Jeanne d'Bright on Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Well that whole sequence of events was entirely distateful and didn't need to exist at all and Wendie's commentary definitely isn't helping.

It was this stupid turds 20th anniversary on the 5th!

S01E18: The Final Huel!

Our party of beloved psychopaths, a cat and a :| teenage girl save the day and become (junior) heroes!
Last edited by Jeanne d'Bright on Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ah, yes, the dark and terrifying incantation of the devil, which I'm sure will be useful for something and not a massive letdown as these things tend to be.

Also these dark wizards sure are... something. It's like the actual punchline to that Spaceballs joke that the internet insists on getting wrong, evil somehow always dumber.

S01E19: Night of the Perv- Uh I mean Party!

In which our party of beloved psychopaths, a cat and a tragically, depressingly friendless teenage girl have a shitty party.
Last edited by Jeanne d'Bright on Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

An alcoholic cat that can apparently read minds. Sure, why not. Luci must have the patience of a saint.

S1E20: The Victory Lap.

In which our beloved party of psychopaths, a cat and a very quiet teenage girl walk to some towns and talk to people I guess.
Last edited by Jeanne d'Bright on Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I can imagine the tone Random used to rattle off that fairy chest's contents, just hope nobody noticed the salt bit. Which happens to be the means to cure an incurable illness because... I forget, was there anything leading up to that?

10k battles though, geez.

Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:21 pm
I can imagine the tone Random used to rattle off that fairy chest's contents, just hope nobody noticed the salt bit. Which happens to be the means to cure an incurable illness because... I forget, was there anything leading up to that?
Just a fairy telling you fairy salt is a great curative much earlier in the game, iirc.

S01E21: The Morph Demon.

Our party of beloved psychopaths, a cat and an increasingly put upon teenage girl confront an ancient evil: Wendala's tongue!
Last edited by Jeanne d'Bright on Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Luciana tugged furiously on her braid" ok yeah i can see it.

Of course the author put in a line specifically so he could laugh at you.

This game continues to be simultaneously fascinating and tedious.

S01E22: The Armpit of Ire.

In which our party of beloved psychopaths, a cat and a useless elemental wizard teenage girl commit elemental genocide.
Last edited by Jeanne d'Bright on Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Well some of those monster names are silly enough that I probably can't call them the most phoned in things I've seen since The Bard's Tale 2.

Fire elementals transforming in an attempt to take over the Deport probably makes more sense than the bad guy's plan in that game too.

S01E23: The Common, the Insipid and the Destroyer of Scrolls.

Our beloved party of psychopaths, a cat and a SWORD DESTROYING teenage girl do a buncha stuff I guess!
Last edited by Jeanne d'Bright on Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

I forgot to insert this into the post proper but I have now done so.
Cow Dragoon (very rare)
Little and ridiculous creature, the cow dragoon is considered a dragon due to some particularities only related to dragons.
The cow dragoon is a tricky animal that can wield awesome spells.

My recollection of RM2K games is that Mind isn't actually very good at preventing damage. Alternatively, it could just be a fixed 666 damage except Indy left in damage variance for some reason, it's not like I have the game to open up and know for sure.

What is even with that Metrolian Man nonsense.

S01E24: The Neck-Romancer and The Lone Sisters Islands

In which our party of beloved psychopaths, a cat and an INCREASINGLY SUSPICIOUS teenage girl kick some ass.
Last edited by Jeanne d'Bright on Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Oh so Balthus Cave was just that place where you go to get called a Super Goober I guess.

This update hit 54k characters, so I had to put it straight into the testposter! Also I'll finally make the table of contents for this thread sometime shortly!

S01E25: POSTGAME Purgatory ESCAPE

In which our party of beloved psychopaths, a cat and an LUSTING FOR MORE POWER teenage girl admit they are ready to go their separate ways.

Guandia knows the score, and is the companion character this game deserves.

vilkacis wrote: Looking forward to the worst Laxius game! For, assuredly, all the right reasons!

S02E01: The Worm's Request.

In which our beloved party of psychopaths, a cat and a RULES ABIDING teenage girl.... disband.

the end
Last edited by Jeanne d'Bright on Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

Yes, Sarah, you are that uninteresting.

Also oh boy the dragon mood jewel from BoF2 I love the dragon mood jewel from BoF2 (except not really.)

At least there's apparently something to look forward to despite all the negative buildup?

Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:00 am
Also oh boy the dragon mood jewel from BoF2 I love the dragon mood jewel from BoF2 (except not really.)
Hah, I always thought they looked kind of familiar but didn't know from where. Probably saw some screenshots or chat once about it very long ago.

Really need to get around to playing BoF series myself.

S02E02: The First Day.

In which the Prime Psychopath has his first day of school. Who knows what the cat and lonely teenage girl are up to...?
Last edited by Jeanne d'Bright on Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Oh god one of -those- kinds of morning people.

Also of course there's a douchebag who subjects people to hazing rituals.

Unrelated to this LP, but related to the prior one, I was not expecting to discover this today.

https://twitter.com/C4DNerd/status/1461609716606398467

S02E03: Special Delivery.

In which the Prime Psychopath beheads a lot of monsters and gets an incredible chest delivered to his home.
Last edited by Jeanne d'Bright on Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gee, I wonder if this Thomas guy is actually evil as opposed to just being a sore loser and all-around jerkass.

Granted, the elves in these parts do seem pretty dumb, gross, and generally pretty up there on the scale of Elf Bullshit, but you'd think he could stand to chill out just a little.

Shorter update to get back to Stuff.Shorter update to get back to Stuff.

S02E04: Midnight Shenanigans!

In which the Prime Psychopath visits the graveyard at night and is not spooked by ghosts.
Last edited by Jeanne d'Bright on Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

I am shocked, shocked, that Thomas's little late night duel turned out to be a poorly planned trap.

I'm also sure nothing bad will happen as a result of chasing this ghost story.

Indinera posted this today.

The LP will resume when it's ready, I just haven't really felt up to it, and now all kinds of stuff is going on IRL and im too distracted Arguing Very Heatedly and also planning my own crap out and trying to draw and write.

S02E05: A ghost... A prophecy... A slime...

In which a psychotic LPer returns to chronicling the adventures of her beloved band of psychopaths plus a cat and one terribly inoffensive teenage girl. But first, we must push through the Prime Psychopaths sword college days and have a seaside date with ghosts.
Last edited by Jeanne d'Bright on Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I appreciate slime village.

Also can confirm that luck only exists to hurt you.