Back to the beach - Kai's Time to Shine.

Put your Let's Plays in here.
Your Turn To Die - Death Game By Majority - (Kimi ga Shine) is a freeware game by Nankidai made in RPG Maker MV. The first two chapters and the first half of the third and final chapter are complete. Release dates for additional characters in Your Time to Shine and the second half of the final chapter are currently unknown.

Your Turn to Die has been translated into English by VGPerson (with the permission of Nankidai) and be found here. Please note there have been reports of music issues when playing from a browser; I've used Chrome before with no issues.

Notes about the LP:

I recommend you read the first two chapters on Something Awful (all links below) before reading Your Turn to Shine.

This will be a screenshot LP using the downloadable version of the game.

No spoilers, please. Speculation is always welcome and does not need to be tagged. Spoilers for any other game should be tagged and marked with the game/s your spoiler pertains to.

Characters:

Image - Sara Chidouin - Student at Sonobeno High School and the playable character.
Image - Jou "Joe" Tazuna - Student at Sonobeno High School.
Image - Keiji Shinogi - Policeman.
Image - Kanna Kizuchi - Middle school student.
Image - Q-taro Burgerberg - Baseball player.
Image - Sou Hiyori - Job hopper.
Image - Reko Yabusame - Singer-songwriter.
Image - Nao Egokoro - Student at art college.
Image - Kai Satou - Homemaker.
Image - Gin Ibushi - 6th Grader.
Image - Kazumi Mishima - School teacher.

Chapter One, Part One:

Image - Sue Miley - First and second floor support.

Chapter One, Part Two:

Image - Gonbee Yamada / Alice Yabusame - Serving time for larceny murder.

Chapter Two, Part One:

Image - Sara's adoptive father.
Image - Rio Ranger - Third floor support.
Image - Tia Safalin - Vice Floor Master for the third floor.

Chapter Two, Part Two:

Image - Gashu Satou - Researcher into negative emotions and Floor Master for the third floor.
Image - Megumi Sasahara - Detective.
Image - Shin Tsukimi - Job hopper.

Your Time to Shine:

Image - Jin Mutou - Engineer.
Image - Touko Rikuno - College student.

Chapter Three, Part One.

Image - Ranmaru Kageyama - High school student.
Image - Hinako Mishuku - Middle school student.
Image - Naomichi Kurumada - Boxer.
Image - Mai Tsurugi - Baker.
Image - Anzu Kinashi - High school student.
Image - Shunsuke Hayasaka - Office worker.
Image - Sou Hiyori / Komaeda - Floor Master for the fourth and fifth floors.

Image - Mr. Policeman.
Image - Maple - Discussion partner and Obstructor.
Image - Michiru Namida - Researcher.
Image - Emiri Harai.

Image - Shinobu Gokujo - Participant in the Hades Incident.
Image - Meister - Game Master of the Russian Roulette games.

Chapter One, Part One.

Majority Votes.
The First Trial.
Introductions.
Exploration.
Exploration, part two.
Majority Vote - The Challenger.
Russian Roulette.
Assembling the doll.
The Second Trial.
Character Summaries.

Chapter One, Part Two.

Divide.
The hidden room.
The red room.
Nao's flight.
The Birdcage.
Man in Stripes.
Symmetry.
Black and White.
Roles.
The Main Game Begins.
Gin's Value.
Murderer.
Mishima's Lie.
The one who cried wolf.
Majority Vote - The Five Candidates.
A Sage Debate.
Final Vote.
Execution.
Defiance.
End of chapter summary.

Chapter Two, Part One.

Guardian from the shadows.
Crimson Dreams.
Warmth and lament.
The Trust Barter Game.
Journey of the Sacrifice.
Day One, Morning.
Day One, Afternoon.
Stay on Target.
Memento from a Sacrifice.
Day One, Night.
Day Two, Morning.
Room of Lies.
Room of Rubble.
A traitor's loyalty.
Warped Message.
Ghost in the Medical Office.
Day Two, Night.
Breaking Trust.
Day Three, Morning.
Insanity.
Trust Barter Game - Results.
The Final Attraction.
Web of Happiness.
A plea and a wound.
Exposed lies.
Reprieve.
Extra - Bad Ends.
Extra - Personal Information.
Extra - Victim Videos.
Extra - Sibling Wrath.
Recap.

Chapter Two, Part Two.

Eye Dream.
Trading Phase.
Newfound Insight.
Venting in the darkness.
Retrace.
Reconciliation.
Electronic Legacy.
Clutches of Madness.
Regrets of a Floor Master.
Revival.
Memories.
Memories - Alternate.
Memorandum.
Stairs to Hope.
Video malfunction.
Hindrance.
Puppet Show.
Corrupted Benefactor.
Majority Vote - The Four Candidates.
Trading Accomplices.
Lethal Protection.
Transgression.
Outsider.
Majority Vote - Logic or Emotion?
Salvation of a Sacrifice.
Vice.
Flower of logic.
Emotional Hindsight.

Your Time to Shine - Kazumi Mishima.

Welcome to the Island.
Day 1-5.
Day 5 - 10.
Day 10- 15.
Day 15 - 20.
Day 20 - 25.
Day 25 - 30.
Decision.
Normality Regained.
Extra - Alternate endings / Artwork / Fondness Events.

Chapter Three, Part One.
ImageImage

Therapy Session.
Dummy Support.
Obstructor.
Ring of Fire.
Mr. Blue and Ms. Red.
Reflection.
Consent.
A promise from childhood.
The one who was abandoned.
Disturbance in the forest.
A stab in the dark
Unkept promise.
A Madman's Truth.
Extra - Alternate path.
Return to therapy.
Resolve.
Red thread.
Maple syrup....
Rampage.
Replacement.
Asunaro influence.
Sins of the past.
Depths of betrayal.
Sibling wish.
Asunaro vow.
Shock.
Invitation.
Call of a shadow.
...And melon soda.
Fair Play.
Desperation.
The price of a wish.
Russian Roulette - Banquet Edition.
Red light, blue light.
Fingerprint.
Mutilation.
Renewed guilt.
Enemy within.
Deception.

Your Time to Shine - Kai Satou.

Return to the island.
Day 1 - 5.
Day 5 - 10.
Day 10 - 15.
Day 15 - 20.
Day 20 - 25.
Day 25 - 30.
Day 30 - 35.
Isle of Cooking.
Isle of Study.

Past Episodes.

Unconverging Views.
Clown Master.
The Young Assassin.
Last edited by HydroSphere on Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:09 pm, edited 66 times in total.

• Options are the same as the main story.
Music stops.

Image “Hmm... Yes, I see... Couldn't care less.”

• Pick anyone except Mishima -

• I'm not great at this game, so I'll go with Normal mode. You do get a brief scene with the person Mishima is closest to at the end of the game if you play on Hard mode – I'll add a link to these scenes at the end.
Music stops.

Image I am Mishima, a high school teacher. Following our first meeting in some time, I was driving my former student, Miss Nao, back home. But along the way, I lost consciousness.

Image “Ah... You guys think so too?”

Image “I mean, I've sure never heard of kidnapping people to an island before...”

Image: “Anyhow, we oughta get looking' for a way to escape!”

Image “Seems we've got no choice but to work together... Cooperation is key.”

Image “I'm Jou Tazuna, but just call me Joe! I'm Sara's bud! Ask me anything about her!”

Image “I'm Keiji Shinogi... Workin' as a policeman.”

Image “I'm Kanna Kizuchi, a middle schooler! ...And she's not here, but I have a big sister!”

ImageQ-taro Burgerberg's the name! I'mma pro baseballer! ...Second-string, tho!”

Image “I'm Sou Hiyori. I don't really want to say it, but... I guess you'd call me a job-hopper.”

Image “Name's Reko Yabusame. I'm a singer-songwriter.”

Image “My name's Nao Egokoro! I'm attending art college right now!”

Image “I am Kai Satou. As you can see, I work as a homemaker.”

Image “I'm Gin Ibushi, meow! Don't underestimate me 'cause I'm just a grade-schooler, woof!!”

Image “I am Kazumi Mishima. I work as a high school teacher, teaching the subjects of art and Japanese.”

Image “...Gonbee Yamada. My occupation is that of a model prisoner... I won't be taking any further questions.”

Image “Seems we've got a dangerous one among us...”

Music stops.

Image “W... Who are you?!”

Image “Well, everyone? Are you pleased with the island?”

Image “Are YOU our kidnapper, meow?!”

Image “Ahaha... What a dreadful way to put it.”

Image “What in the world do you mean to have us do?”

Image “Eheehee... A most wonderful game of survival.”

Image “W-What are you talking about?! Let us go right now...!!”

Music stops.

Image “Ahaha... Please do give it your all.”

Image “Looks like she got away...”

Image “Hmph... What of it? At a mere 30 days, this is practically a vacation.”

Image “T... That's awfully positive of you....?”

Image “Nothing we can do. Let's all work together to overcome this.”

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

• Everyone's base stats:
ImageCrafting – 28
ImageForaging – 30
ImageFighting – 20

ImageCrafting – 18
ImageForaging – 24
ImageFighting – 22

ImageCrafting – 11
ImageForaging – 28
ImageFighting – 31

ImageCrafting – 27
ImageForaging – 14
ImageFighting – 12

ImageCrafting – 8
ImageForaging – 20
ImageFighting – 40

ImageCrafting – 22
ImageForaging – 25
ImageFighting – 6

ImageCrafting – 20
ImageForaging – 21
ImageFighting – 24

ImageCrafting – 28
ImageForaging – 18
ImageFighting – 15

ImageCrafting – 35
ImageForaging – 19
ImageFighting – 27

ImageCrafting – 14
ImageForaging – 26
ImageFighting – 8

ImageCrafting – 27
ImageForaging – 27
ImageFighting – 24

ImageCrafting – 15
ImageForaging – 15
ImageFighting – 30

• Sara and Mishima are generally pretty good at everything, with a score of 20 plus in all three categories.

Kai has the highest crafting score and is one of the strongest fighters, but falls slightly short with a foraging score of 19.

Reko isn't outstanding in any category, but does have a 20 plus score in all three categories.

Joe is fairly middle of the road, not outstanding in any category, but by no means the weakest either.

Everyone else has high scores (upwards of 25) in one or two stats, but low scores (15 or below) in their other stats.

• Every character sans Mishima has a fondness score, which is currently 0 for all characters. When a character reaches 10, 25 and 40 fondness points, a fondness scene is triggered between that character and Mishima. Every time Mishima and a character perform the same action (including resting) the fondness for that character increases by two. There's also a 30% chance of a scene occurring between Mishima and a random character on certain days that will give that character two fondness points. On the other hand, allowing a character to fall to purple hunger decreases that characters fondness points by one. Only one fondness scene can be seen per day, if there are multiple scenes available the game will select one at random each day. At every x5 and x0 day, I'll take a vote on a character/s to focus on raising their fondness points until the next vote.

• Each day, we need to pick one of four actions for a character to take; Craft, Forage, Train and Rest.

Crafting increases the base points.

Foraging can result in a character bringing back food, material or money.

Training increases fighting points.

Rest restores a characters health by one stage.

• Action success information:

Crafting has a base 85% success rate, with an additional 1% per every ten points in crafting. If crafting does succeed, there's a 70% chance the character will increase the base points and a 30% chance the character will work on expanding the base, using 20 material to do so. After enough (invisible) points have been gained from crafters working to expand the base, the base will be upgraded. There are four base upgrades in all, the first two will unlock additional features, the last two upgrades are more or less just aesthetic. Characters may receive a one to three crafting point increase after a successful craft.

Foraging has a base 70% success rate, with an additional 1% per every ten points in foraging. If foraging does succeed, there's a 50% chance of the character bringing back material, 30% money, 20% food. Characters may receive a one to three point forage increase after a successful forage.

With both crafting and foraging only the ten digits are taken into account in regards to success probability – someone with a foraging score of 20 has as much chance of success as a character with a score of 29. However, the exact score does impact the risk of injury if an action fails, the amount of base points gained from crafting and the amount of material / money / food from foraging.

Training has a 90% base chance of success. There's also a 10% chance of a one to three crafting or foraging point increase. If training fails, the fighting points are used as percentage chance of avoiding a trap.

When a character rests, there's a 30% chance of the character getting a “good rest” which will completely restore their health.

• Lack of food tends to be the main issue in this game, so I send the majority of people out foraging.

• Sara not only succeeds in her foraging, her unique ability also triggers. I'll explain this later on.

• Conversely, not only does Joe fail to find anything on his foraging trip, he also gets injured. There are three stages of damage, full colour, yellow tinted and red tinted. If a character takes damage when they're at red tint, they'll die.

• Kanna finds some food while crafting. As she's currently full, the food gets added to the supplies. If a crafter finds food and they aren't full, they'll automatically eat the food.

• Nao gets a small craft point increase from her crafting.

• Each character has a unique ability that may trigger under certain circumstances – as mentioned we saw Sara's earlier; when foraging, there's a 50% she'll forage twice.

List of abilities for anyone who wants to track them / guess who has which ability:

Battle
* 50% chance of attacking twice in battle.
* 50% of protecting the base from one hit after attacking.

Craft
* 50% of also finding food while crafting.
* 50% chance of crafting twice.

Foraging
* 50% of foraging twice.

Hunger
* Survive starvation once after 15 days.

Injury
* 70% chance of a one point increase to crafting, foraging and training if injured.

Rest
* 50% chance of healing one character at yellow or red damage by one stage.
* 50% chance of crafting, foraging and training increasing by one when resting.
* 50% chance of raising everyone's fondness points by one when resting.

Train
* No risk of injury when training. Training can still fail though.
* 50% chance of training twice.

Image “Ahaha! Why not try boiling some nearby weeds and drinking that, hmm?”

Image “Ah yes, everyone. Are you not getting hungry?”

Image “You should be able to tell whether you're hungry by the colour of your face.”

Image “Currently, you're all at yellow. At this point, you may still be able to hang on without eating anything, but...”

Image “If it were green, your health would degrade... And at purple, you'd undoubtedly starve.”

• What Miley fails to mention is that one piece of food will completely fill a character. For that reason, it's usually a good idea to wait until someone goes down to green hunger before feeding them. The exception to this is when a crafter finds and automatically eats some food, it will only restore one stage of hunger.

It truly is Mishima's time to shine, the lovable old goof.

I'm not too into this sort of survival management dice rolling game, personally, but the writing and art makes it a fun side mode sorta deal.

• Apologies in advance for the cursor on some of the screenshots, I'm on a new computer and forgot to uncheck the option to display the cursor in IrfanView.

• I forgot to save so I redid day one. This time only Keiji failed and was injured.

• I keep everyone except Mishima on the same task as the previous day, I move Mishima from foraging to crafting to get a couple of fondness points with Kai, Kanna and Nao.

• Sara finds 34 material, Joe finds 3,400 yen. Keiji, however, manages to injure himself for a second time.

• Kanna increases the base points by 25 points and gets a crafting score increase, Sou finds 3,000 yen, Reko finds 3 food, Nao increases the base points by 30 Kai finds some food while crafting after using some material to expand the base. Gin finds 28 material, Mishima works to expand the base and Gonbee finds 2 food.

Image “M-My name is Tia Safalinnn... And sorry... but I'm not your ally...”

Image “Then you're our enemy?! Don't just show up all casual, dammit!!”

Image “Ah, n-no, that's not iiit!”

Image “Items...?”

Image “Y-Yes... I'll sell you food and the like in exchange for money...”

• I buy more food.

Image “And using the new workbench inside, we can now construct the tools we need!”

• Clicking on the Base option brings the above options up. Prior to the base upgrade, only the Save and Base Rep(air) options are available.

• Weapons and Armour can't be removed once equipped.

• We currently don't have enough material to create anything.

• Everyone except Kai's getting pretty hungry – luckily we have enough food to feed them all. I'm hoping to get everyone through this.

• I send Mishima off to train for the two fondness points with Q-taro and make Keiji rest to recover some health.

• Sara's unique ability kicks in again, and she brings back 70 material, Joe brings back 30 material

• Keiji gets a good rest, which fully restores his health. Kanna increases the base points by 27, Sou brings back 30 material, Reko brings back 3 food again, and Nao uses some of the material to help advance the base.

• Kai's unique ability kicks in and he finds one piece of food. Any food Kai finds with his ability gets added to the supplies. Gin finds 3,800 yen.

• Alice finds 2 food.

Image “Ah, Miss Miley. Do you still intend to keep this up?”

Image “Eheehee... Naturally. It's only Day 4 yet, The real survival is yet to come.”

Image “W... What did you say?!”

Image “Eheehee... See, I gave you a warning. Aren't I so kind?”

• In preparation, I send Keiji off to train as well as Q-taro and rotate Mishima back to foraging.

• Sara brings back 79 material, Joe gets injured, Kanna works to expand the base, Sou also gets injured, Reko brings back 24 material.

• Nao's unique ability kicks in allowing her to craft twice. Kai works to expand the base, Gin finds 35 material, Mishima finds 3,700 yen.

• Gonbee gets injured.

• I send Q-taro out to attack.

• The inhabitant strikes back, injuring Q-taro, but Q-taro's unique ability activates and he prevents the inhabitant from damaging the base.

• I could send Q-taro out again, any injury will only degrade a character's health by one, so no chance of the inhabitant killing Q-taro in a second round, but I opt to send Keiji out instead.

• Kai goes for the third round.

• Mishima takes the fourth round.

• Gonbee's unique ability activates and he attacks the inhabitant twice.

• Reko manages to finish the inhabitant off.

• For days 5-9 please vote on how we should proceed as far as fondness points go. Bear in mind that each character has 3 events each, and using the most reliable method of gaining two fondness points per day with every character that does the same action as Mishima, it will take 20 days to unlock a characters third event – we won't be able to see all fondness events in this playthrough. At the moment Sara, Joe, Sou, Reko, Gin and Alice have 4 fondness points. Keiji, Kanna, Q-taro, Nao and Kai have 2 fondness points. Should we continue to rotate Mishima between tasks and try to raise everyone's fondness as evenly as possible, or should we focus on raising fondness for one or two characters?
  • Unique ability tracker:

Battle
    * 50% chance of attacking twice in battle – Gonbee.
    * 50% of protecting the base from one hit after attacking – Q-taro.

Craft
    * 50% chance of also finding food while crafting – Kai.
    * 50% chance of crafting twice – Nao.

Foraging
    * 50% chance of foraging twice – Sara.

Hunger
    * Survive starvation once after 15 days.

Injury
    * 70% chance of a one point increase to crafting, foraging and training if injured.

Rest
    * 50% chance of healing one character at yellow or red damage by one stage.
    * 50% chance of crafting, foraging and training increasing by one when resting.
    * 50% chance of raising everyone's fondness points by one when resting.

Train
    * No risk of injury when training. Training can still fail though.
    * 50% chance of training twice.

We should raise fondness for two characters, Sou and Joe.

• The sticks on the beach are extra material.

• The upgraded base gives us access to two new facilities.

• I give everyone except Nao and Kai some food, move Nao and Kanna to foraging, move Sou and Mishima to crafting and send Alice off to get some rest.

• Sara finds 4 food, Joe finds 28 material.

• Keiji fails to find anything (the RNG isn't being very kind to him so far) but avoids injury. Kanna brings back 15 material. Sou increases the base points by 20. Reko finds 3 food.

• Like Keiji, Nao fails to find anything, but avoids damage. Kai expands the base and finds 1 food.

• Gin gets injured. Mishima expands the base and finds 1 food.

• Gonbee has an average rest, restoring one stage of health.

Image “With you here, Professor, we'll be just fine!”

Image “I want a million yen prize or something for successfully surviving, woof! It'd really help our finances, meow!”

Image “Still, though... What're they having us live on an island for?”

Image “Doesn't feel like they'd abduct us here just to keep us from escaping, huh.”

Image “Perhaps... this island has some kind of secret.”

Image “Almost as if it was made by human hands... Am I right?”

Image “An artificial island?! You for real...?!”

Image “But... It's not just the island that's odd. Even the sea and sky are changless and quiet...”

Image “So you mean... all this nature's artificial?! Even the whole environment?!”

Image “I-Inconceivable... Such a leap of logic. Though I don't deny it's a strange island...”

• I feed Nao and Kai, and keep everyone on the same tasks except for Alice, who gets moved back to foraging, and build a fishing net.

• Sara finds 5 food and 39 material. Joe finds 30 material. Keiji brings back 29 material

• Kanna brings back 2,000 yen. Sou fails, but escapes injury.

• Reko isn't so lucky, Nao finds 2 food, Kai increases the base points by 36 and finds 1 food.

• Gin gets injured again, Mishima expands the base, Gonbee finds 3 food.

• The fishing net can bring in up to 3 food a day.

• This is one of four types of random event. Random events happen on days without scripted events.

• Food for everyone except Nao and Kai, and Gin is sent off to rest.

• Sara brings back 41 material. Joe brings back 30 material. Keiji brings back 31 material. Kanna brings back 2 food. Sou advances the base.

• Reko gets injured again. Nao finds 2 food. Kai increases the base points by 38 and finds 1 food.

• Gin gets an average rest, his unique ability activates, and he gets a small boost to all three skills. Mishima increases the base points by 32. Gonbee finds 3 food.

Image “Hm...! Miss Safalin, was it?”

Image “Y-Yes... I came to sell to you again today...”

• Safalin's prices increase every time she appears. I still buy 2 food.
Image “I... I'll stock up and come back again... Please keep this a secret...”

Image “Could be. All this makes me forget about reality.”

Image “What sorts of things do you normally do, Sou?”

Image “Oh, really?”

Image “Ahaha, why so dubious? Do I look like I don't exercise?”

Image “Haha, it's okay. “Marathons” was a bit of an exaggeration, honestly.”

Image “Ah, is that it?”

Image “But it's not exaggerating to say I go outside... I like to go jogging.”

Image “How far do you run, thereabouts?”

Image “And what do you do on weekdays?”

Image “Oh...? You aren't saying that you're jogging when you commute to work?”

Image “Yes, I suppose so. Apologies for doubting you twice.”

Image “Guess it's cycling in a sense... You might say it's more tiring than jogging.”

Image “Ahaha, why are you so suspicious?”

Image “I want to know about the real Sou, you know?”

Image “Yes?”

Image “Read?”

Image “Well, that's just fine. Why hide that?”

Image “...Because you'd think I was a gloomy guy...”

Image “Why, I don't think that. But I do think you should exercise.”

Image “...Alright already. Ugh... I'll try my best...”

Image “If we make it back in one piece, why don't we hit the gym together?”

• When you see a fondness event with a character, that characters crafting and foraging increase by 5 and their training increases by 10. Incidentally, did anyone notice this event contradicts YTTD slightly?

• I give Nao and Kai a piece of food and send Reko off to rest.

• Sara fails, but avoids injury.

• Joe does not. Nor does Keiji. Kanna brings back 19 material. Sou advances the base.

• Reko gets a good rest. Nao brings back 22 material. Kai increases the base points by 38. Gin finds 4 food. Mishima increases the base points by 29. Gonbee brings back 21 material.

Music stops.

Image “I see... I've got a base too, elsewhere... But I've run out of food.”

Image “I injured my leg... so I can't even hunt now...”

Image “Hey... please... Could you share just a little food...?”

• We've been fairly lucky with food, so we'll give the castaway as much food as we can.
Image “T... This much...?! Are you sure?!”

Image “Thank you... Thank you... I'll definitely repay you...”

Music stops.

Image “...Are you skilled at cooking as well?”

Image “I am. Though I'd really only call it a hobby...”

Image “...May I see your hands?”

Image “My hands?”

Image “Yes. I can get an idea of someone's life by looking at their hands.”

Image “Hrm... Something like palm-reading?”

Image “Hrm...! I'm excited to see this! So even my cooking ability will be laid bare?”

Image I showed Kai my hands.

Image “Is it... easier to see like that?”

Image “Yes. The spatula is in the way, but I can see clearly. Hm...! These hands...!”

Image “What have you learned?”

Image “Oh, you smoke cigars?”

Image “You say “next time”, but when exactly...”

Image “...”

• I send Joe and Keiji off to rest to recover.

• Sara brings back 44 material. Joe gets a good rest.

• Keiji gets an average rest. Kanna brings back 21 material. Sou increases the base points by 25. Reko finds 3 food. Nao brings back 22 material. Kai advances the base. Gin brings back 36 material. Mishima increases the base points by 31. Gonbee finds 2,900 yen.

• Who should we raise fondness with for the next update? Sara has 6 fondness points, Joe, Reko, Gin and Gonbee have 4 points, Keiji, Kanna, Q-taro and Nao have 2 points, Sou has 14 points and Kai has 12 points.

I love Kai just being an absolute shit here.

:!: Please note that this update includes a very late chapter one spoiler from Your Turn To Die. (Probably an unnecessary warning, but just to be on the safe side.) :!:

• I managed to “forget” to save again (you can't actually save while fighting), so I had to re-do Day 9. Not much changed, we have a bit less material, one more piece of food, and both Keiji and Joe managed to get a good rest.

• Q-taro takes down the inhabitant with one strike.

• Sara gets moved to crafting and Sou goes back to foraging. We also get an extra 31 material from the stick on the beach.

• Joe finds 3 food. Keiji finds 3,800 yen.

• Kanna gets injured. Sou brings back 34 material.

• Apparently there are ghosts on the island. Nao is also injured. Kai increases the base points by 42. Gin finds 3,900 yen. Mishima increases the base points by 34. Gonbee finds 23 material.

• There's no way this could be a bad idea.

• Another 42 material found on the beach.

• Sara increases the base points by 28 and finds 1 food. Joe finds 3,400 yen. Keiji brings back 32 material. Kanna brings back 21 material. Sou finds 4,200 yen. Reko brings back 30 material. Nao finds 2,800 yen.

• Kai gets injured. Gin finds 4 food. Mishima uses material to expand the base.

• Gonbee is also injured.

• This is another type of random event that can happen on days without a scripted event. There's a 30% chance of a scene that raises fondness with a random character by 2 points (we saw one of these scenes with Sara in the last update). There's a 30% chance of a scene with a random character finding berries. If you choose to eat the berries, there's a 50% chance of the berries increasing the three stats by 3, and a 50% chance of lowering the three stats by 2. (And even worse, if you get the disgusting berries, it plays the sound effect from Joe's execution. :( )

Image “Miss Sara... What's the matter?”

Image “You see... there's kind of a situation...”

Image “Hm?! What in the world is it...?!”

Image “It's just about me, actually... I've realised these long days of island life have had a serious effect on me.”

Image “Whatever do you mean...?”

Image “That's worrying indeed...!”

Image “Hrmmm...”

Image “Professor... I have a request! I cannot go home like this!”

Image “Which is to say, perhaps...”

Image “While we're on this island, please, teach me!!”

Image “Hahaha... So the time has come for me to prove my usefulness as a teacher.”

Image “But of course! If you are prepared for it!”

Image “Incidentally... what do you want me to teach you?”

Image “Everything, of course!!”

• Another 50 material on the beach.

• Kai can't take another injury, so I send Sara, Kai and Mishima to rest. Sara doesn't need it, but she'll miss out on 2 fondness points if she does something else.

• Keiji finds 4 food. Kanna fails to find anything, but escapes injury. Sou finds 4 food. Reko brings back 29 material. Nao brings back 24 material. Kai gets an average rest. Gin finds 4,500 yen. Mishima gets an average rest. Gonbee finds 29 material.

Music stops.

Image “Oh?! Over on the shore, could that be...?!”

Image There was a rather large boat beached on the shore.

Image “Fantastic...! If this can be made to work, we need not rely on Miley to escape!”

Image “W-Who in the world...?!”

Image “There's no point in talking to you! Get out of my sight!!”

Image (What should I do?! She's furious...!)

Music stops.

Image “Gh...!!”

Image “E-Eeek!! Sto...!!”

Image “Urgh...”

Image “Huh? Just what was it I was doing out here...?”

Image “Ah! That's right! I found this boat! If it works, then escape is within grasp...!”

Image “...........”

Image “Oof...! It's not use! It's falling apart in places... Only a specialist could repair this!”

Image “As I thought... Is there no choice but to trust Miss Miley...?”

• Though he genuinely thought he was in danger, Mishima deliberately killed the girl and in the end it was all for nothing. Let's see if there's a less violent way to resolve the conflict.

Image “I was just forcibly brought to this island! I don't intend to quarrel! Just who are you...?”

Image “S... Shut up!! Forget everything you saw and beat it!!”

Image “I-I have allies...! Sooner or later, this boat will be noticed!”

Music stops.

Image “Please... Don't take my boat... I need it to get home...”

Image “Were you also taken to this island for some reason or another...?”

Image “Well, obviously... I didn't wanna come here...”

Image “Does your boat not work?”

Image “It's broken in places, and missing parts. If only it worked, I could probably sail it...”

Image (Perhaps some of our materials would prove useful for repairs...? I could lend her some...)

• We're a bit short on material right now.
Music stops.

Image “W... What's the meaning of this?! You're giving this to me?!”

Image “Indeed. You seem more knowledgeable about boats than I... And this side of the island does seem to have scant resources.”

Image “That would be quite scary... I'll refrain from that.”

Image “...Here. Take this.”

Image “If you come back here, you better come alone... And as thanks, I won't take your life...”

Image (It seems I got through that one unscathed...)

• Sara, Kai and Mishima are put back on crafting. Gonbee is sent off to rest.

• Sara uses material to expand the base. Joe finds 3,800 yen. Keiji brings back 36 material. Kanna avoids injury again.

• Sou isn't as lucky. Reko finds 32 material. Nao brings back 21 material. Kai increases the base points by 44. Gin is injured. Mishima increases the base points by 35.

• Gonbee gets a good rest.

Image “Oh my... If it isn't Miss Safalin.”

Image “Yes... I came to sell to you again today...”

• I buy the usual food.

• Sou and Gin need to rest.

• Sara increases the base points by 36. Joe finds 3,300 yen. Keiji brings back 38 material.

• Kanna gets injured.

• Sou gets a good rest. Reko finds 3,200 yen. Nao brings back 27 material. Kai increases the base points by 46 and finds 1 food. Gin gets an average rest. Mishima increases the base points by 37. Gonbee finds 3 food.

• The fishing net isn't working out so well this time.

• This inhabitant manages to survive Q-taro's attack.

• With the boost from seeing his first fondness event, Kai is now the second best fighter, but I prefer to avoid risking him being potentially injured as he's already at yellow health, so I send Keiji out, who finishes the inhabitant off.

• Sorry we didn't see Kai's second fondness event in this update, Kai's currently at 22 fondness points; the next event triggers at 25 points, so we'll definitely see it in the next update if we continue to raise Kai's fondness. As usual, please vote for two characters to focus on for the next update.

• Since the Fish Net doesn't seem to be working out too well, I also build a Small Trap.

• Sara avoids injury. Joe finds 4 food. Keiji increases the base points by 13.

• Kanna's unique ability kicks in, when resting, she can heal someone by one stage of health. Q-taro gets an average rest. Sou finds 38 material. Reko brings back 32 material. Nao escapes injury. Kai increases the base points by 46 and finds 2 food. Gin brings back 39 material. Mishima uses material to expand the base. Gonbee finds 3,800 yen.

Music stops.

Image “What'd you come back for?! Use your eyes, dumbass! We're still kickin' it!!”

Image “Eheehee. You say you're doing just fine...?”

Image “You ought to take a careful look. Do you know how many of you there are?”

Image “Hm...? There's 12 of us, of course. Just as many as when we came to the island.”

Image “Ahhh... Is that a fact?”

Image “You said that with such a knowing smile, woof!! What's that about?! Stop it, meow!!”

Image “Eh...?”

Image “A curse...?”

Image “Don't be absurd, missy!! That kinda thing ain't real!!”

Image “...!!”

Image “P-Please, stop it... I don't want to hear that...”

Image “Please give it your all in surviving, so that your existence doesn't vanish.”

• Sara finds 5,300 yen. Joe escapes injury. Keiji works to expand the base. Kanna brings back 21 material. Sou brings back 40 material. Reko is injured. Nao finds 3 food. Kai works to expand the base. Gin finds 4,800 yen. Mishima increases the base points by 34. Gonbee brings back 32 material.

Music stops.

Image “Is there someone living there besides us...?”

Image “Surely it's not one of those attackers...”

Image “Wahaha... Shouldn't let our guards down, but let's take a looksee inside.”

Image “Is there anyone here...?”

Image “Ohh! So this was your base?”

Image “I'm in your debt for before...! So you're still alive... I'm glad.”

Image “Your complexion seems much better than before. Has your leg healed up?”

Image “Oh my! What a rugged weapon!”

Image “Used to be an engineer, you see. Never thought it'd come in handy like this...”

Image “I managed to kill one of those weird giant birds... and get my revenge. Oh yeah, I should thank you.”

• If we'd given him less than 3 food, he's dead and we miss out on the material and money.
Image “C-Can I accept all this?!”

Image “It's alright. With this weapon, I shouldn't worry for food.”

Image “Oh, yeah. And tell me your name.”

Image “Yes, I neglected to introduce myself. I am Kazumi Mishima. And you?”

Music stops.

Image “Ah, Kai!”

Image “Now, don't tell me you've forgotten about the matter of my hand analysis!”

Image “So you're saying... you are prepared?”

Image “Yes!”

Image “Then I will reveal all to you. Currently, Kazumi Mishima is...”

Image “Hrmmm...?! So those are the kind of results you get! But what do you mean by “level”...?!”

Image “Your levels are generally high. You possess the sort of personality that suits a seasoned veteran of life.”

Image “Is that right... Then I would certainly be interested in having your cooking, Kai.”

Image “In the event that we return home safely, you may taste the home cooking of a househusband that can make his wife groan with delight.”

Image “Come to think of it, do you have a wife?”

Image “Do I appear as such?”

Image “No, not exactly, but... Well, which is it?”

• I remove the Fish Net; food is getting a bit low and I'd prefer not to risk losing any more.

• Sara brings back 50 material. Joe brings back 33 material. Keiji increases the base points by 13. Kanna brings back 23 material. Sou finds 40 material. Reko finds 3,200 yen. Nao is injured. Kai works to expand the base. Gin finds 43 material. Mishima is also injured. Gonbee finds 4 food.

• This is the third random event that can happen on days without a scripted event. The box has a 20% chance of containing 100 – 150 material, 20% chance to contain 3 – 5 food, 20% chance to contain 5,000 – 10,000 yen and a 40% chance to explode, causing one stage of damage to whoever opened the box. There is a fourth random event, but that only has 10% chance of triggering (as opposed to the 30% chance for the other three events) and requires a certain character to be dead.

• Sara finds 47 material. Joe finds 33 material. Keiji increases the base points by 13. Kanna brings back 24 material. Sou brings back 41 material. Reko finds 3,700 yen. Nao gets an average rest. Kai works to expand the base. Gin brings back 46 material. Mishima works to expand the base. Gonbee finds 36 material.

Image “Waah! You! You came back!”

Image “So I have. Alone as promised, of course.”

Image “Just so it's clear, I don't trust you one bit! What do you want?”

Image “I believe you still haven't gathered the parts you need to repair your boat, yes?”

Image “Y-Yeah... So?”

Image (Hm... Should I give Touko some resources?)

• We've found a lot of material recently.
Image “T... That's quite a bit... If you're giving it, I'm taking it, but...!”

Image “Please make use of it for repairs.”

Image “It's not like I trust you yet! Evil people always wait to bare their fangs!”

Image “Then I'll visit until I can earn your trust.”

Image “...Here. Take this.”

Image “...If you come back, come alone.”

Image “Aha. Keiji. What's the matter?”

Image “H... Hrmmm...?! Alcohol?! But...”

Image “Just to take a load off. If you don't wanna, maybe I'll ask Sara...”

Image “I-It's against the law to give a minor...!”

Image “And do laws apply here?”

Image “U-Understood! I'll accept your offer, all right?!”

• If Sara's dead, Keiji “persuades” Mishima by claiming that without Mishima, Keiji might go too far, and be found dead in the sea.
Image “Wahaha... Glad for that answer.”

Image I began drinking with Keiji.

Image “...and that's how it went down. Funny, right?”

Image “Yes, very intriguing...”

Image “...You're a real connoisseur, Mishima.”

Image “N-No, a teacher would never indulge in drink...!”

Image “Wahaha... You're not around students. Say what you really think.”

Image “What I really think...”

Image “Don't wanna...?”

Image “No, it's simply...”

Image “If I could hear your own true feelings, then...”

Image “Wahaha...”

Image “Hahaha! Ahh, so I'm the stubborn one, am I?”

Image “That is the impression I was getting, yes.”

Image “Haha... Well, sheesh. Guess I didn't prepare enough.”

Image “Oh? Are you done already?”

Image “Is that so...”

Image “Keiji, I should say I love wine as well.”

Image “Heh... That's a truth I like to hear. I'll keep it in mind.”

• Sara finds 52 material and 6 food. Joe escapes injury. Keiji works to expand the base. Kanna brings back 26 material. Sou brings back 44 material. Reko finds 33 material. Nao finds 3 food. Kai advances the base and finds 1 food. Gin finds 45 material. Mishima expands the base and finds 1 food. Gonbee is injured.

• As per normal, please vote for the next two characters.

I'll vote for Joe and Gonbee, I suppose.

• Going forwards, unless there are any objections, I'll just cover plot and fondness events in Your Time to Shine.
  • Day 20, nothing happens aside from a battle with an inhabitant. Day 21...

Image “Mya... But what should we be looking at, woof?”

Image “The people and animals living on this island, as well as the climate and sea... It's all so strange, if you think about it.”

Image “I've never seen such big chickens in my life...”

Image “We've been opting not to trust anything Miley says, but...”

Image “If everything Miss Miley has said is true... What would that mean, I wonder?”

Image “Even if we forget the dead existed, shouldn't there still be traces of their lives left?”

Image “True enough... Even if memory vanishes, the footsteps one has left remain...!”

Music stops.

Image Why hadn't I noticed? It had been there for a long time. A bag just sitting there, getting no one's attention.

Image “B-But! There's often wreckage that comes onto the island...”

Image Yet the bag was not dirty enough for it to possibly have drifted ashore..

Image “I suppose there's no choice but to open it.”

Image ...I opened it up.

Image These were things that wouldn't be unusual for a kidnapped person to have left behind.

Image “I can't remember! Just whose are these...?!”

Image “Why... can't I remember...?”

• Day 22, Safalin drops by and opens her shop. Day 23...
Music stops.

Image “Ohh, Jin. What is it?”

Image “I was passing by... So I just thought I'd talk. Here, a little present.”

Image “...I get it. So if you survive for 30 days, this Miley gal says she'll let you go free...”

Image “That's the long and short of it. A mystifying promise, isn't it.”

Image “You tried that?!”

Image “Without something with an engine like a boat, escape is impossible.”

Image “H-Hey... You're an engineer, right? Not getting' my hopes up, but could you, y'know, build a boat?”

Image “I might be able to repair one... But no way I could make a boat from scratch.”

Image “Dammit... Plus, I don't know anything about the sea! Used to know somebody who did, but...”

Image “You used to...?”

Music stops.

Image “...!”

Image “I just wanted to save myself, so I ran away and left her there...”

Image “I've looked for her... but never found her. By now, I'm sure she's...”

Image “What...?”

Image “H... Huh?”

Image “Are you being serious right now?”

Image "Honestly... I can't believe it myself. Yet many strange things happen on this island.”

Image "If you can still remember her... It's possible she's still alive.”

Image "..........”

Image "...True, there's been a lot of weirdness here.”

Image "I hardly remember washing up here...”

Image "Maybe a whole bunch of us washed up at first... Besides me and her. But then all of them...”

Music stops.

Image "...No, there's no point in thinking about memories I don't got.”

Image "You're my benefactor, so I'll trust you. The one I still remember... I'll go look for her.”

Image "Jin...”

Image "See ya.”

Image"Best of luck...”

• We won't reach the 25 points needed to trigger Keiji's second fondness event in this update, so I decided to raise Joe and Alice / Gonbee's fondness points as they've had a couple of votes.

Image "I'm sure everyone must be worried about you.”

Image "Hey, wait! Dang!! What about absences?! If I have to redo a year...”

Image "I have to imagine they would consider the circumstances...”

Image "Come to think of it, are you thinking about life after graduation, Joe?”

Image "Urk...! Honestly, not so much...”

Image "I guess it's no good to just have fun in the moment, huh...?”

Image "No, I'd say that's a wonderful thing.”

Image "Please, tell me what you find fun about it.”

Image "I mean... my best bud's there... and Ryoko's there... And all my dumbass friends...”

Image "Hmm, yes...”

Image "How fantastic.”

Image "But, yeah. Eventually, we're gonna graduate...”

Image "It's all right. Those bonds won't go away so long as you continue to treasure them, Joe.”

Image "Professor Mishima...”

Image "I'll treasure my friends, and give some effort to studying too!”

Image "Hey, professor, let me talk to you again next time I'm at a loss!”

Image “Yes, gladly!”

Image “Heheheh!”

• Day 24, Kai finds and eats some disgusting berries.

Image Y-Yes? What is it?”

Image "Are you... really a teacher...?”

Image "Yes, as you can see.”

Image "Hrm...?! Now, that I won't overlook!”

Image "U-Urk, don't get angry...! Someone who looks like you do getting mad... is really scary...!”

Image "Please, say no more...!”

Image "What...?”

Image "..........”

Image "Hmph... Worthless... Just spend as much time as you like.”

Image "Do you have any more worthwhile use of time?”

Image "...!!”

Image "That's true, now that you mention it...”

Image "Hmph...”

Image "Oh well... I've learned a little about you.”

Image "At the very least, you don't seem like a villain.”

Image "Err...?! I suppose we're both in the same boat...”

• Day 25 has another battle.

Image "Mwahaha... So you noticed.”

Image "The truth is, since talking with you, I've become interested in looking at hands myself.”

Image "So I'd love to see your own hands.”

Image "...Very well, but I am unsure what you might...”

Image "Hm, yes... These hands...”

Image "...”

Image "Oh? Doesn't that even get a smile?”

Image "...It was a joke?”

Image "...”

Image "It's been on my mind for some time now.”

• And you know this how exactly, Mishima? :stare:
Image "And earlier, you were perceptive of my gaze, even from behind you.”

Image "...So though palm reading would never tell you, you bluffed to make me reveal it...”

Image "So you say, but I did notice some things looking at your hands as well.”

Image "...?”

Image "Traces of housework, and cooking injuries. These unmistakably came from a household...”

Image "Compared the hands of one who lives alone like me... Yours are hands filled with affection toward another.”

Image "...!”

Image "Kai...”

Image "...”

Image "All this time, I have been joking with you most impolitely...”

Image "So that's how it went?”

Image "No, no, don't mention it. I just told it as I saw it.”

Image "...Hm-hm. You're no ordinary individual yourself.”

• That was Kai's last event. If we continue raising Keiji's points, we'll see his second event in the next update. Please note we're currently on day 25 and the game may end on day 30 – we have enough time to see Sara and Sou's second event (20 and 18 fondness points respectively), but we won't have enough time to raise Joe and Gonbee's fondness points high enough to trigger their second fondness scenes if we decide to end the game on day 30. We also have enough time to trigger any of the remaining characters first fondness scene.

Let's raise Joe up, he's a good boy.

We won't be able to raise Joe's fondness high enough to see his second event in the next update (and I'll also be taking a vote on whether we want to end the game at the end of the next update as it'll cover up to day 30), do you still want to go with Joe?

Keiji and Sara

• Day 26...

Image "Waugh, you again! Again and again...”

Image “Miss Touko! You're all right?”

Image "...There's a whole bunch of berries on this side of the island. So what do you want?”

Image "You required parts to fix your boat, yes?”

Image "...Yeah.”

Image "I-If you're giving it, I'm taking it, but...!”

Image "Please make use of it for repairs.”

Image "...Here. Take this.”

Music stops.

• Touko needs 500 material to repair the boat.
Image “"Oh! Is that true?!”

Image "Just looking it over... I shouldn't need any more materials...”

Image "What I need... is an expert who can fix it...”

Image "Say again...?”

Image "I know the sea and boats because of my parents... But I can't possibly do any repairs...”

Image "...I'm sorry. You gave me all this... But I'm too stupid to make use of it...”

Image "Then... please, come with me. Per our kidnapper's promise, she should come get us as long as we survive.”

Image "You're trusting in a kidnapper...?”

Image "But... I guess we're in the same predicament. I can't hope for a miracle from a boat I can't fix...”

Image "Miss Touko...”

Music stops.

Image "Understood. I'll wait for you...”

• Day 27. No scripted events, but Gonbee finds another box.

Image “Good, good... Guess I'll take it. Mwahaha...”

Image "Oh, Keiji. In your hand there...”

Image I began drinking with Keiji.

Image "Hrm...! This is an outrageously strong drink!”

Image "You aren't a wild drunk, are you, Mishima?”

Image I'm reputable as a mere grinning drunk.”

Image "Good for you.”

Image "What kind of drunk are you, Keiji?”

Image "Can you not get drunk?”

Image "Hmm... Maybe.”

Image "...The darkness, you mean?”

Image "...!”

Image "Wahaha... You're really something, Mishima.”

Image "Oh my. So that was in your past?”

Image "Back when I was a complete newbie... My first boss got pretty fond of me.”

Image "Police need to do their drinking in secret to avoid any scandals, but...”

Image "My boss was a beer-lover and got me pretty drunk, going all "it's a day off, it's fine"..."

Image "How dangerous.”

Image "When I stumbled into the station the next day with a hangover, the boss was pretty cold to me.”

Image "Why is that?”

Image "I suppose you're a seducing drunk, then.”

Image "Guess that'd explain why I'm trying to coax things out of you right now, Mishima.”

Image "Indeed. I'm happy to hear more about you too, Keiji.”

Image I'm afraid the investigation is far from over.”

Image "...Boy, this is tough." You're doing a lot more than just grinning, Mishima.”

• Day 28.

• Temping as it may be to leave Safalin to her own devices, if we don't rescue her, we'll miss the chance to buy a unique item.

• Gonbee gets rid of it with one strike.

Image “Whew... That was a close one.”

Image “Aaaah, thank you so muuuch!!”

Image “H-However should I thank you?! I'll do absolutely anything I can...”

Image “Open the shop as usual, then...?”

Image “Eh...? Aah... understood...”

• The fuel is one of the requirements for a specific ending and can only be bought today (Day 28). Only one fuel is needed, although the game will let you buy more than one if you have enough money.

• I buy the fuel and more food.

Image "Oh my, you look uneasy.”

Image "It's not useful to worry, but... I catch myself thinking about it.”

Image "Do you like school, Miss Sara?”

Image "Yes... I have friends there, too, though not a lot.”

Image "A wonderful thing. What clubs are you in?”

Image "I did kendo up through middle school, but...”

Image "I was in for a surprise when I got to high school. They didn't have a kendo club...!”

Image "My word! You didn't know that beforehand, I take it.”

Image "I did read up on the school, of course. But I was kind of... focused on the uniforms...”

Image "The uniforms?”

Image "It's just... you know...”

Image "My, Miss Sara. I had the impression you would choose a school that suited your future plans...”

Image O-Of course I wasn't NOT considering those...”

Image "But... I mean... it's the uniform I'd be wearing for three years and all...”

Image So you wouldn't want it to not be cute.”

Image "Sniff... that's so unlike me, isn't it...?”

Image "I can appreciate that way of thinking, myself.”

Image "R-Really?”

Image "Choose what you like. It seems simple... but can be shockingly difficult.”

Image "Life is nothing but choice after choice. Miss Sara, I'm certain you're a person who can make choices she won't regret.”

• Day 29.

Image "Ahh, Jin.”

Image "You're getting close to escaping, right? Hope you make it back okay.”

Image "Jin, did you find the person you were looking for?”

Image "...Nah. Never ended up finding her.”

Image "I see...”

Image "...Jin. Might you ask miss Miley if you can return with us?”

Image "...”

Image "You... still mean to search, I take it.”

Image “Yeah. Because... I still remember her. Her face... and her name...”

Music stops.

Image "Huh?! Miss Touko...?!”

Image "You know her?!”

Image “Indeed...! Please, come with me!”

Image "Touko!!”

Image “Hyeeeeek! Jin!!”

Image "What are you doing out here...?!”

Image "I'm sorry!! I'm sorry!!”

Image "I'm glad... you're okay...”

Image "Huh...?”

Image "Jin kept on looking for you.”

Image "Y... You aren't mad...?”

Image "I-I mean... I was the one who wanted that egg, and acted on my own... who ignored what you said...”

Image "Dummy... That's not...”

Image "...I'm sorry...”

Image "Alright, let bygones be bygones. More importantly, what are you doing over here?”

Image "It's because I found a boat... And I figured, "if Jin were here, he'd fix it.”

Image "Is that how it went? Good job staying alive... You're stronger than I thought.”

Image "Yeah, Jin's got no sense of direction.”

Image "I'm happy as well! What do you plan to do now?”

Image "I'll try and fix this boat... I'd like to go with you, but I can't trust Miley.”

Image "Oh, but wait! We don't have fuel, Jin!”

Image Urk... Well, that's not good. Gonna have to do something about that...”

Music stops.

Image "Please, use this.”

Image "What?! It's fuel...!! You're sure?!”

Image "Hahaha... Generous, am I not?!”

Image "I'm in your debt as always... I really don't have words... Ahh... I couldn't owe it to you any more. Truly, thank you...”

Image "Touko, you say thanks too.”

Image "Ehhh...?”

Image "Just kidding... Thanks.”

Image "Let us both survive and escape...!”

• There's another inhabitant battle on Day 30.
  • Day 31

Image "Miss Miley...!! Today is the day you promised!”

Image "Ahaha. Nobody likes a clingy man, you know?”

Image "We survived, just like you told us to...! Now let us go!!”

Image "Heehee, but it seems you could go a little longer. Shall I extend it by 10 days or so?”

Image "What meaning does this island thing have anyhow? Even this friendly policeman's got no clue...”

Image "You'd just forget it anyhow.”

Image "Say what?!”

Image "Oh, fine. If you want to return, then I'll take you back to where you were, as promised.”

Image “You'll really take us home...!!”

Music stops.

• Do we escape, or do we stay on the island? If we choose to stay, we'll be offered the option to leave again on Day 34, and if we still choose to stay, we'll be forced to leave on Day 40. The day that we choose (or are forced) to leave will determine which of three possible endings we'll get.

Image "No, I simply can't trust you! I'll stay on this island...!!”

Image "...”

Image "Are you sure?! If we let this chance go... We really might be stuck on this island...!”

Image "That's no reason to believe what someone this evil is telling us, meow!”

Image "Eheehee... How interesting...”

Image "See if I care... There's not a single thing to be gained from staying on this island...”

Image "Even so, Kanna and everyone... will escape their own way...!!”

Image "Ahaha. Then go ahead and struggle for me.”

Image “...Until we meet again.”

• ”Island Life stops playing after refusing to leave with Miley.

• After Day 31, there's a battle everyday. If anyone except Mishima is killed prior to Day 31, you have to fight their hallucination instead of an inhabitant. Safalin doesn't appear after Day 28, but characters can still find money when foraging.

• Q-taro and Keiji get rid of the inhabitant.

• Fondness events can still trigger though.
Image "Oh? Is something troubling you, Joe?”

Image "Whoa! Professor Mishima! Well, it's nothing major, but...”

Image "Isn't the sunlight real strong here? It's so hot...”

Image "It's rather tropical, isn't it?”

Image "...That's certainly a drastic decision.”

Image "You think so?”

Image "At a glance, Joe, I felt you paid much care to your hair and fashion, you see.”

Image "Ahh... Well, at first, I got this hairstyle 'cause my classmates thought it was funny.”

Image "They were all "this'll make you more attractive, and "make use of how that hair curls”... Just playing games on a guy's head, man.”

Image "They got so into it, even people from the class next to ours brought in magazines.”

Image "In the end, an older girl I'd never met who wanted to be a beautician showed up...”

Image "But it was a hit with my best bud and Ryoko, so hey, it's all good!”

Image "Hmm. So as a result, you became popular in class?”

Image "Ah, but you don't know that. Perhaps one of them was being serious...”

Image "Nope, not a chance! I mean, I'm the class clown!”

Image "Perhaps so...”

Image "At any rate, it would surely surprise them all if you came back with a crew-cut.”

Image "..........”

Image "A... Ah! I'd totally just get teased again!!”

Image "Since you'd be coming back from a long break having a crew-cut...”

Image "Okay, forget the crew-cut!”

Image "Oh, Jin! What is it?”

Image "What's with you, more like? Was that Miley just deceiving you after all?”

Image "Hmph... We simply refused before she could trick us. A decisive judgement... Mwahaha...”

Image But hey, perfect timing! We have good news!”

Image "Yep! We can say adios to this island!”

Image "Heehee... There's still room for more. What will you do?”

Image "You mean... We can get on it too?!”

Music stops.

Image “Well then... It appears I'm now indebted to you!”

Image “Alright! Let's go!”

Image “Does it seem we can make it home...?!”

Image “Leave it to me! Our heading's perfect!”

Image “It'll take some time, but we're moving along. While we wait, we can talk about what we plan to do when we get home.”

Image “Hmm, when we get home... What were you thinking?”

Image Normality Regained.

• Temporary music link – I'll replace it with the Clyp link tomorrow.

Image “Ah... And I need to get my uniform cleaned. Sheesh, it's gotten so dirty...”

Image “Might get discharged for too much time off, though. Could find myself drowning in drink again...”

Image “...Or at least, Kanna probably will... Eheheh...”

Image “...Besides, it's my eye-catching appearance that got the coach's attention... He'll say somethin'.”

Image “Hah... Who knows, maybe I'll make a super niche song with lyrics about survival life!”

Image “And also... there's a painting I want to give you, professor...!”

Image “And I'll get my clothes and Mew-chan all clean. Once they're all fluffy again, I'll cuddle with them in bed, meow!”

Image “Hmph... Wretched days as a model prisoner! Mishima, would you join me? In prison...”

• The comments here change depending on the number of fondness events seen with that person. For example, if we hadn't seen Sou's first fondness event, instead of his remark about Mishima seeing through his lies, Sou mentions that fish has a bad effect on his stomach and he can't handle spices.
Image “By the way... What will you do, professor?”

Image “Let's see... I hadn't thought about it.”

Image “That's true! Ahaha!”

Image (Free at last... Able to return to life as usual...)

Image (That relief... is making me feel sleepy...)

Image “...You can take a nap. I'll wake you when we arrive.”

Image “R-Right... Thank you very much.”

Music stops.

How very intriguing.

Site Admin
Hrm. Well, time for a repeat... Or maybe, we can see what happens when we pick Escape?

• If we'd chosen to escape on Day 31.

Image “Understood... I will trust you to take us from this island, Miss Miley.”

Image “Eheehee. That's good.”

Image “Urk...!!”

Image “U... Urgh...”

Image (My body is heavy... Was I asleep? Where is this place...?)

Image I was familiar with these sights. People busily walking along, cars coming and going. The incessant noise was somehow comforting.

Image “Haha! Hahaha...!! ...Right! Where is everyone else? Miss Nao! Miss Nao! Where are you?! Miss Sara! Joe! Gin! I don't see them... Where did they all go? Did they... make it back home?”

Image “What exactly is this...?”

Image (Windows? Quite a few of them...)

Image As I approached, I noticed something.

Image “W-Who is that?! Who's watching me?!”

Image “...It's not all that unusual.”

Music stops.

Image “What do you think we should do about this...?”

Image “Eh...?”

Image “Y-Yes... Understood...”

• This ending all but confirming everything was an AI simulation does raise some questions about Jin and Touko. Who put them in the simulation? For what purpose?
  • Declining to escape with Jin and Touko.

Image “No... We will remain here.”

Image “What...?! Why?! What else could this island have?!”

Image “My resolve is firm... I'm sorry that I must turn down your invitation.”

Image “No way... I thought we could escape together... We're not going to come back here, you know...?”

Image “...Alright. We'll be... praying for your safety...”

• These are the inhabitants that come to attack from Day 35 onwards.
  • Day 40.

Image “There's... nothing left to do...”

Image My legs give out, and I fall to my knees. Before my eyes is only despair.

Image “Hm...?”

Image “What's this?”

Image I pick it up... It seems to be a diary.

Image “This event, and this date... It's the same as what we experienced...”

Image “Don't tell me... Was the author of this diary our ally?”

Image As I turn the pages, I become convinced. So many of these entries about life together on the island match my own memories.

Image “The diary... is covered in blood...”

Image “What is... the meaning of this...?”

Image I started to dig around where the diary had been.

Image “Is this it...?”

Image I... picked it up.

Image “Ah...!”

Music stops.

Image “Eheehee... Didn't I tell you?”

• Hallucination sprites.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

• (Left Joe out as his hallucination sprite is unchanged.) If Nao is killed before Day 31, there's a 10% chance of her hallucination showing up on a random event day to haunt Mishima.
  • Unique ability cut-in art.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

• Battle
    * 50% chance of attacking twice in battle – Gonbee.
    * 50% chance of protecting the base from one hit after attacking – Q-taro.

Craft
    * 50% chance of also finding food while crafting – Kai.
    * 50% chance of crafting twice – Nao.

Foraging
    * 50% chance of foraging twice – Sara.

Hunger
    * Survive starvation once after 15 days – Sou.

Injury
    * 70% chance of a one point increase to crafting, foraging and training if injured – Mishima.

Rest
    * 50% chance of healing one character at yellow or red damage by one stage – Kanna.
    * 50% chance of crafting, foraging and training increasing by one when resting – Gin.
    * 50% chance of raising everyone's fondness points by one when resting – Joe.

Train
    * No risk of injury when training. Training can still fail though – Reko.
    * 50% chance of training twice – Keiji.
  • After finishing the game on hard mode, you get a comment from the person Mishima was closest to. Each character has three different comments depending on how many fondness points they had with Mishima. (All video links are in Polsy to avoid related video spoilers.)

Negative Fondness.
0 - 65 Fondness.
66+ Fondness.

• Fondness Events. (Unfortunately, a couple of these videos have audio issues, but I couldn't find any alternatives on Youtube.)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Image "...I'd like to know soon. About that Death Game you were involved in. It's not anything too difficult, is it? I'm begging you...”

Image "Got it. Some other time. ...Contact me whenever you wanna talk.”

• We can't refuse to go through the summary, doing so just takes us back to the title screen.

Image “...Thanks.”

• Whoever is in this “therapy session”, it sounds like it isn't Sara.

Music stops.

• Unlike in 2-2 you still get asked about the chapter 2 victims even if you're playing from a completed 2-2 save file. If you are using a save file though, the game won't accept you selecting a survivor as a victim.

No music.

Image Because she loved her a lot... But Kanna was always just a bother to her... Even that time when it mattered most, she couldn't do anything. So she thought she was hated...

Image That surely, her big sister was watching over her... That she had to stay strong on her own... But, well...

Music stops.

Image There's people who worked to encourage her. So... she doesn't want anyone else to die. Because... they're all such kind people...

Image "Please proceed to the next floor quickly... Or else your collars will...”

Image "Yeah, yeah... I know.”

Image "...?”

Image "Miss Sara, could it be that you're...”

Image "Cured...?”

Image "...Of my hallucinations, you mean?”

Image "I tortured myself with hallucinations of my own making. But I've woken up now.”

Image "...”

Image "...Right.”

Image "It's not like it's on my power alone...”

Image "...You mean Sou.”

Image "..........”

Image "Can't say I had a handle on 'im up to the very end. 'Cause I kept getting used and falling for lies...”

Image "But... it's the truth that he tried to protect Kanna.”

Image "Guess so...”

Image "Ya gotta live on for his sake, Kanna.”

Image "And... for big sis Nao's sake, too...”

Image (Nao...)

Image "That's why we've gotta pull out all the stops now.”

Image "Then should we not head to the next floor now...? I wouldn't care for my collar activating...”

Image "We'll restart our escape plan once we're on the next floor, meow!”

Image "This time... This time, let's escape for sure!”

Image (With each sacrifice... we change... That's right... So no one's death will be in vain!)

Image "Let's get a move on, everyone!”

Image "Right. After you, partner.”

• Investigate the green door.

Music stops.

Image “Hwoah! The hey is this place?!”

Image “Y-Yer becomin' such a worn-down adult, Gin!”

Image “It's like we're walking through the sky...”

Image We opened the door and entered.

Image (It's pitch black... A long passage?)

Image "Everybody okay? Nobody fallen behind?”

Image I'm fine, meow! Hold on tight to the clothes of the person in front of you, woof!”

Image "Hm...? Hey, you lot! I've found a washtub of some sort...”

Image "Aaah...! That's Kanna's bucket! Please give it back...!”

Image "Ah...! I can see a faint light!”

• Investigate the stone.
Image There's a long narrow stone, brightly illuminated.

Image (It's hard to judge how far away it is... But it seems pretty big.)

Image “Okay... Let's pull it out by force.”

Image But the stone doesn't budge.

Image “Ain't that a stone monument...? You'll get cursed or summat, Sara.”

Image “Still... What is this doing here?”

Image “Hmph... Perhaps provocation from the kidnappers? Implying we'll be buried here and such...”

Image “Another light came on, meow!”

Investigate the smaller box.

Image A large box of some sort.

Image “This box is even bigger than Q-taro...”

Image “It's... a bento box.”

Image “W-What's the meaning of this?”

Image “I don't know... But it could be packed to the brim with rice...”

Image “That'd be pretty incomprehensible an' scary in its own right...”

Image (I wonder... Should I open this thing...?)

Investigate the box again.

Image I slowly slid open the lid.

Image “A person!! There's a person in here!!”

Image (But who...?)

Image “What in the world... Wha's goin on...?”

Investigate the new box.

Image “That's right, meow... An axe... came at his head...”

Image “And yet... Not a single visible wound, huh?”

Investigate bottom left coffin.

Image Some sort of coffin. Inside is a girl with pink hair.

Image “S... She looks about Kanna's age...”

Investigate middle left coffin.

Image Some sort of coffin. Inside is a boy wearing a school uniform.

Image “Meow... Respond if you're alive, woof...”

Image “Gin...”

Investigate top left coffin.

Image Some sort of coffin. Inside is a man with blue hair.

Image “...He's not breathing.”

Investigate top right coffin.

Image Some sort of coffin. Inside is a woman wearing a large hat.

Image “It's like a graveyard... How uncanny...”

Investigate middle right coffin.

Image Some sort of coffin. Inside is a girl wearing a hood.

Image “I think I've seen this hood...”

Investigate Sou's coffin again.

Image (Is there anything of interest...?)

Image (Are there any places that look suspect...?!)

Image “GaaahhhHHH?!”

Image “Big Sis Sara!! What happened, woof?!”

Image “Get away...! That person... moved!!”

The coffins start shaking, then disappear into the darkness.

Music stops.

Image “...!!”

Image “Y... Ya mean you weren't a corpse?!”

Image “As you can see, I'm super-duper. So, did you enjoy it?”

Image “Who the hell's gonna enjoy that?! Jes' who or what are you?!”

Image “Floor Master, you say...?”

Image “Yep! I waited for 5 hours in that coffin! I t's so cruel of you guys to keep me in suspense!”

Image “Now now, gather closer to me!”

Image “As I thought you're...!!”

Image “There's no time. I need to introduce you…”

Music stops.

Image “Nwah?! Whoa nelly...!!”

Image “Partner...?”

Image “Ahem! That should be "master", you know? You guys are the supports, after all.”

Image “H-Hold on! Supports? Aren't these...?!”

Image (She knows my name...!)

Image “Naturally, they're dolls... So they got the necessary info input in advance.”

Image “This time, we'll be having you make pairs with the Dummies to take on a game!”

Image “Pairs, you say...?”

Music stops.

Image “Now, Red Thread of Fate... Activate!”

Image “The people connected by the Red Thread of Fate are pairs for this game!”

Image “A... Aah...”

Image “S-Sure... 'Zat the right mood to be in...?”

Image “Middle-schooler or so? Must be rough.”

Image “...Hmph. Murderer...? It hurts to hear it said to my face... Quit it.”

Image “I'm the one who's worried, woof!!”

Image “I'd like to request a trade!”

Image How nice! Everyone looks like they'll get along!”

Image Well, lastly... I'll introduce myself too.”

Music stops.

Image “...!”

Image “Of course... Sou Hiyori is a name of the past to me now...”

Image “Seeing as Shin used it with such care. I'm not going to just claim that name now!”

Image “..........”

Image (So he took the alias of "Sou Hiyori" from this guy...)

Image “H... How can you say that?!”

Image “Ahaha, don't get so mad. You all can't understand my affection.”

Image (This person... He's a little like Sou... But something is distinctly different...!!)

Image “Anyway, it'll be inconvenient without a nickname.”

Image “Hey, Miss Sara. You act as a representative and give me a new name!”

• Midori is the default, but Sou has a few reactions if we try to name him after another character.

Alice Yabusame.

Image “Alice Yabusame...? I do really hate him, personally, but I'm on the job here. Just pick another name.”

Burgerberg.

Image “Burgerberg is Q-taro's surname. Naturally, I have to decline.”

Chidouin.

Image “Ahaha, like I'm your brother-in-law? No thanks. Pick another name.”

Egokoro.

Gashu.

Image “Ahaha, Gashu? I could never grow such a stupendous crabstache. Pick another name.”

• Gashu Satou has the has the same response.
Gin.

Image “I'm not Gin, meow! Woof woof! ...Just kidding. Pick another name.”

Gin Ibushi.

Image “Gin Ibushi...? I'm a grown-up, so I can't go imitating a cat. You should pick another name.”

Hiyori.

Image “Hiyori won't do either. Doesn't it make me seem like I'm still clingy about my old name?”

Ibushi.

Image “Ibushi is Gin's surname. Think it over again, woof.”

Joe.

Image “...Joe was such a cheerful and kind boy... It's really a shame.”

Joe Tazuna.

• The responses to Joe are the same regardless of whether Kanna or Shin survived.
Kai.

Image “Yes, I am Kai! ...Nope, I'm not. It'd be inexcusable for me to use that name.”

Kai Satou.

Image “Kai Satou...? I don't think I can cook very well. Pick another name.”

Kanna.

Image “Poor Kanna'd weep! I think a more worthless name would be better for someone like me.”

Kanna Kizuchi.

Image “Kanna Kizuchi...? Sorry, I don't have a bucket. Pick another name.”

Kazumi.

• Not only will Sou allow Kazumi, Kazumi Mishima or Mishima, he'll also accept any of the Dummies names.
Keiji.

Image “Ahaha, you're making Mr. Policeman blush! ...Just kidding. Pick another name.”

Keiji Shinogi.

Image “Keiji Shinogi...? I'm not fond of sounding like a ladykiller. Pick another name.”

Kizuchi.

Laizer.

Image “Laizer... Wasn't there a doll named Rio Laizer? That's rude to Safalin, so quit it.”

Miley.

Image “Ahaha, Miley, huh? I think she's pretty, but her personality's scary. Pick another name.”

Nao.

Nao Egokoro.

Image “Nao Egokoro...? I like sculpting more than drawing. Pick another name.”

Q-taro.

Image “Ahaha, Q-taro is a name for gorillas only. I'd prefer a more spindly name.”

Q-taro Burgerberg.

Image “Q-taro Burgerberg... It's just too long. Pick another name.”

Ranger.

Image “Ranger... Wasn't there a doll named Rio Ranger? We're not the same model number, so quit it.”

Reko.

Image “Reko...? Only sisterly bongo players get that name. Pick another name.”

Reko Yabusame.

Image “Reko Yabusame...? Nah, I'm not a band girl. Pick another name.”

Rio Laizer / Ranger.

Image “There's already a doll named Rio Laizer… I'd be fine with Rio, though. Rethink it.”

Safalin.

Image “Safalin... She looks kind of scary, huh? Ahaha. Pick another name.”

Sara.

Image “You want to give me the same name as you...? How disgusting, Miss Sara.”

Sara Chidouin.

Image “If you'll remember, Sara Chidouin is you!”

Satou.

Shinogi.

Image “Shinogi is Keiji's surname. Naturally, I have to decline.”

Sou.

Image “I gave Sou to Shin. He's already Sou by now, you see.”

Sou Hiyori.

Tazuna.

Image “Tazuna is Joe's surname. Naturally, I have to decline.”

Yabusame.

Image “Yabusame's the surname of the one who killed me! Naturally, I have to decline.”

Meister.

:raise:

• What should we call our new Floor Master?

Site Admin
Well, I say we call them Bento. Either that or Mochi.

Image “So? What're you going to make us do this time...?”

Image “Ahaha, you just can’t wait, can you?”

Image “Relax! It's a very simple bonus game!”

Image “Wha...?!”

Image “You can use any method! Shooting, stabbing, striking, strangling, anything goes!”

Image “It should be a piece of cake for you guys who've killed a bunch of people, albeit indirectly!”

Image “Who exactly do we...?”

Image “Alright, already. Just move it along.”

Image “Serious, huh? I'd say that's a good thing.”

Image (I can't let myself get caught up in his tricks...)

Image “Huh...?!”

Image Ahaha, no, no, I won't say it twice!”

Image “We have to... kill that person...?”

Image “Bwahah... You alright? Now might've been our best chance, y'know?”

Image “Like hell! Who could just up and do that after havin' it sprung on 'em?!”

Image “Hm? There's still more info...?”

Image “That's right! He said it was too much bother, and so we should give the explanations!”

Image “Seems like we should ask them for details, Sara.”

Image “Okay…”

Talk to Hinako.

Image “...Hey there, Sara-senpai.”

Image “Senpai...?”

Image “You can call me what you like, Hinako.”

Image “Oh yeah, I'll tell you a piece of info.”

Image (Kanna's sister... and Megumi Sasahara, I suppose.)

Image “I have another big piece of info… But I can't say it yet.”

Image “Eh...?”

Image “Haha... If you just reveal your entire hand… You'll get used as a pawn, right?”

Image “Nobody likes being used...”

Image “I want us to be friends, Hinako.”

Image “Oh, neat. Are we going on a date?”

Image “Don't tease me.”

Image “It might take a little more time to hit "friendly." ...I'm shy, you see.”

Talk to Anzu.

Image “Y... Yeah.”

Image “Oh! Let's be friends! We're about the same age, right?”

Image “...Urk! You're judging my outfit, aren't you?! You think I'm... weird!”

Image “I'm not thinking that at all. Really.”

Image “O... Oh?”

Image “Yeah, in fact, I like those clothes. They suit you.”

Image “E... Ehehe. Even if it's flattery, I'm sorta glad. Since I made these myself…”

Image (What a scary mask…)

Image “So no reason to be creeped out! Really!”

Image "S... Sure... Anyway, do you have information...?”

Image “Of course! Err, let's see…”

Image “…”

Image “C-Could I have you ask someone else?”

Image (Ngh... Did she forget...?)

Talk to Hayasaka.

Image “You know something, don't you?”

Image “I-I don't understand your implication…”

Image “Don't play dumb. I mean about this Death Game.”

Image “You saw my victim video, did you...?”

Image “...”

Image “...Is that so?”

Image “I-I'm glad you understand. Well, if that'll be all...”

Image (He's utterly suspicious...)

Talk to Ranmaru.

Image “Of course. We're probably about the same grade...”

Image “You sure? You aren't gonna come to me later saying you were actually my senior?”

Image (I don't think this is the time to be worried about junior-senior relations…)

Image “More importantly, do you have any info?”

Image “I do.”

Image “What the...?!”

Image “Well... actually, that's only for us supports. Your collar won't activate, Sara.”

Image “So only your collar would...?”

Image “S-So don't get too far from me, okay? Let's put our differences aside…”

Image “...Got it.”

Talk to Mai.

Image “Not really a chat. I just need your info…”

Image “Oh, like my measurements?”

Image “N-No, I mean regarding the Death Game...!”

Image “If you tell me what your type is, then I'll tell you what I know!”

Image “Err, I guess I'd have to say... Kind people?”

Image I totally get that! People who treat you nice are the best in the end!”

Image “Y-Yeah.”

Image (...!)

Image “Ah... Sorry if I upset you! Right, you wanted to hear my info!”

Image “Well, it's about us…”

Image “...Our real selves died in the First Trial.”

Image “..........”

Image “...!”

Image “Let's be honest... It's unforgivable. That they would do that to us...”

Image “So... I want to give my all, too… And I want your aid as well, Sara. Please.”

Image “O... Okay…”

Image “Thank yooou, Sara! We're not a pair, but let's do our best!”

Talk to Kurumada.

Image “Is something funny, Mr. Kurumada?”

Image “Sure is. You're just a plain ol' high schooler.”

Image “Way to survive, am I right? Straight-up amazin'.”

Image “It's thanks to my allies. We all help each other...”

Image “Allies, huh?”

Image “Yes.”

Image “…”

Image “Well, alright then. Guess that was the right call after all if you're still alive.”

Image “Monsters?”

Image “Probably just dolls, really, but it'll spell tragedy if we don't get weapons. You ever been in a fight?”

Image “No, if someone else is going to fight for their life, I'm going to fight for my life too.”

Image “…”

Image “ I see, I see. You're real interestin'.”

Music stops.

Image “...! What's that sound...?”

Image “...Aw, crap. Looks like they're here early...”

Image “...?”

Image “A monster's come to attack.”

Image “Meowww?! That's absurd, thug gorilla! We can't fight against something like this, woof!”

Image “True... I can't imagine we can do much taking it on fair and square.”

Image “If we discuss it... We might jus' figure out a weakness!”

Image “Understood...!”

Image (There must be some way to repel it...!)

Image “Ahem... Sara-senpai? We don't have the all important weapon... You know that, right?”

Image “S-Sorry...!”

Image “Hmph... Narrowing down your targets?”

Image “Is it electrified...?!”

Image “Yeah...! Seems to be the red parts! Can't touch the shoulders or arms bare-handed!!”

Image “In other words... The armour isn't electrified!”

Image “Yep, you got it! Damn... Wish I'd noticed before I did that!”

Image “Q-taro, please! We need your strength!”

Image “Awright, I got it! Leave it to me!!”

Image “Eeeee! How cooooool!!”

Image “Yer bummin' me out! Take this more serious, wouldja?!”

• The monster is electrified and even Q-taro couldn't hurt it. As Gin said, this isn't something that can be fought against.

Image “Eek?! What?! You're creepy!!”

Sara grabbed at the monster.

Image “N-No good! It's too strong... It'll just throw me off!”

Image “Please! Hang onnn...!!”

The monster broke out of the hold!

Image “H-Hey!! Let me out!!”

Music stops.

Image “Hold on! What're you...?!”

Image “W... Wait!! Let me ouuut!!”

The monster stood up and walked into the darkness.

Image “Mya...? It won't attack anymore, woof...?”

Image “It went off in the same direction as Komaeda...”

Image “Gah...! What happened to her?!”

• Anzu is killed if the monster isn't defeated after nine turns, though it is possible to stagger the monster to get an extra turn. Taking a more pro-active approach...

• Find out that the monster is part electrified; this can be done by either having Keiji observe or Q-taro or Kurumada attack.

Image “Those red areas of its body are making a crackling sound...”

Image “Seems they're electrified or something. It's be dangerous to touch.”

Image “The purple skeletal parts are some kind of armour. Probably okay to touch those....”

Image “...Might have to find a weapon or destroy the armour to deal with this one."

• Optional - Have Hayasaka search to find a shovel.

Image “We're in luck... I found a long shovel in the darkness.”

Obtained a long shovel.

Image “...Sure seems like they put it there on purpose.”

Image “So what? Let's be grateful and use it...”

• Attack the monster twice to remove its' armour. This can be done with Q-taro and Kurumada (and Hinako if you have the shovel).

Image “Hahah...! Knocked off that ugly helmet.”

Image “Hit it square in the jaw! Yer one terrifyin' thug...!”

Image “Awright! Destroyed that armour what was protecting its body!”

Image “Not bad at all, pro-wrestling old-timer.”

Image “I'mma baseball-playin' young-timer!! Now think up our next plan already!”

Image “Might be our chance...”

• Have Gin search.

Image “There's a flaming stick on the wall, meow!”

Image (A wall torch...?!)

Obtained a flaming stick.

Image “Hmm... Not sure about using it as a weapon. But maybe you could burn it if you got close enough and found a good opportunity?”

• Stagger the monster - this can be done with Q-taro, Ranmaru and, if you're running low on time, Sara after Anzu pleads for help.

The monster lost its balance and fell over.

Image “Whoa! It actually worked out?!”

Image “Hah! Don't be startled by somethin' you did yourself.”

Image “S-Shaddup... What matters is I was useful, right?”

The monster is defencelessly trying to get up.

• While the monster is staggered, have Kanna/Sou or Hinako burn them with the torch.

Image “You can see under the bandages now, meow!”

Image “I'm curious about the red thing on its chest...”

• Finish the monster with Kurumada, or if you have the shovel, Alice/Reko or Hinako.

Music stops.

Gin's animation is adorable :3:

Image "We managed to defeat it in a daze, but just what was that thing?!”

Image "An Obstructor ...”

Image "A doll meant to impede our objective... And who'll come after our lives... apparently.”

Image "That ain't funny! After all this, suddenly we gotta use violence?!”

Image "That's why we're cooperating, right?”

Image "Our only advantage is numbers.”

Image "Sniff...”

Image "Let's work together, Sara.”

Image "...Can I really trust you?”

Image "We don't want to meet a fate like that either...”

Image "...”

Image "...”

Image "Hmph... Perhaps it's fine to trust them.”

Image "Huh...?”

Image "I learned how elaborate these AIs are from the incident with the fake Reko...”

Image "...Whether that's a good thing or not aside...”

Image "...”

Image "You're pretty kind, huh...?”

Image "Hmph...”

Image "Well... guess it's fine. The more people, the more fight we can bring.”

Image "That's right. Just gotta think simple.”

Image (No use suspecting them for now, I guess...)

Image "So, uh... Let's keep it up, Sara.”

Image "Right... Same to you.”

Investigate stone monument.

Image “Not sure whether we're inside or outside anymore...”

Investigate gate.

Image The large gate is shut fast.

Image (Is it locked, maybe...?)

Investigate yellow wires.

Image The yellow posts are electrified.

Image (Can't even try to hop over...)

Investigate the sign.

Image (Banquet...?)

Investigate piece of paper.

Image There's a piece of paper stuck into the gate.

Image (It's got some drawings on it...)

Image "How generous. Never gotten anything like this before...”

Image "Hmph... He must be quite confident that we won't be able to kill him...”

Image "Where are we now, I wonder...?”

Image "Hmm... Looking at the map...”

Image "Man, though... Some dicey-lookin' rooms here.”

Image "But if we use this, we won't get lost! Think positive, Q-taro!”

Image "Hm... Yeah, guess so!”

Move to the room on the left.

Image "...Think it's a bathroom?”

Image "Kinda shady, meow. Don't wanna go in, woof.”

Image "Ehh? Holding it in is bad for your health!”

Image "Ah! But we don't have to go anymore, so lucky us!”

Image "D-Don't say stuff that's hard to respond to... Yer makin' it awkward...”

Investigate door.

Image The door is firmly shut.

Image “I-It won't open?!”

Image “Huh?! That's not good!”

Image “Hah! Sucks for the humans.”

Investigate the sign.

Image There's a symbol that looks like people.

Image (Is it a bathroom...?)

Move to the room on the right.

Image "W-What's the matter?!”

Image "It looks like... the gym I used to go to.”

Image "Is it just coincidence, meow...?”

Image "...Dunno.”

Image "But if they're gonna make us fight another monster, then bring it on...! i'm never gonna lose a one-on-one here!”

Image "So it excites your boxer spirit...?”

Image "...Whaddya mean?”

Image "Umm, nothing! Hey, let's search!”

Investigate ropes.

Image Colourful ropes surround the ring.

Image “My gym wasn't this gaudy...”

Investigate holes in the wall.

Image A hole about the size of a window.

Image (It's dark inside... I can't see anything.)

Investigate ring.

Image The floor of the ring is sturdy.

Image (Nothing suspicious here...)

Investigate corner posts

Image There are posts in the four corners.

Image (It looks like they're lit from within...)

Investigate door.

Image There's a passage on the other side.

Music stops.

Image “H-Hey! The entrance disappeared too!!”

Image “You mean we're locked innn?!”

Image “Something's starting.... Careful, everybody.”

Image “Fine by me... I'll blow 'em away!”

Image “I-I hear something from the walls!!”

Image “Guys! Get up on the mat!!”

Image “What in the...?! What's this?!”

Image “It's magma, woof!! We're gonna be melted, meow!!”

Image (What do we even do about this...?!)

Image “...Seems like your forte, Sara.”

Image “Huh?”

Image “Just take a look around the room...”

Image “Use your sharp eyes to identify anything suspicious.”

Image “Anything suspicious...?!”

Image “Understood! I'll try...!”

• This one is a game over if you fail.

Image “Oww?! You screwin' with me?!”

Image “Sure 'nuff... Punchin' it out had no meaning!!”

Image “We didn't even fight each other! You just hurled me!!”

Image (Seems unlikely that martial arts have anything to do with it...)

• To solve this, we first need to investigate our surroundings.

Image (Are the different coloured ropes a hint to the puzzle...? I'll grab them and investigate!)

Image “These ropes... Some of them are soft, and some are hard!”

Image “There's two types of ropes, meow?! Why, woof?!”

Image “Not sure about that part...”

Image “Hmm, could there be something inside them?”

Image “Then should we open up the ropes to look inside?”

Image “Well... But I doubt the hard ropes could be cut, even with something sharp...”

Image “Perhaps we should try cutting the soft ropes, at least!”

Image (It's possible, with the proper tool...)

Image “It's okay, Sara. I know you can solve this room.”

Image “Point out anything you think is suspicious... Only you can get everybody moving.”

• Investigate back-left post.

Image There's a black corner post in the back-left.

Image (What? The back-left post has some sort of power cord on it...!)

Image “H-Hey, you find something?!”

Image “Perfect! Ranmaru! Check that power cord there!”

Image “W-Whoa?! The post lit up?!”

Image “I see... It's being lit from within!”

Image “The other posts are glowing the same way... Now this is kinda suspicious!”

Image “That's true...”

Image “Alright... I'll check this post some more, Sara. You think of a plan in the meantime!”

• Optional - Investigate one of the holes in the wall.

Image Liquid continues to pour in.

Image (If this were magma, this room would surely be a lot hotter right now...! I'll investigate what it really is!)

Image “This isn't magma at all...!”

Image “Whaaat?! Is that the truth?!”

Image “I'm not sure what it actually is... But it seems it's no problem if you touch it!”

Image “So even if the level rises, it should be fine!”

Image “Hold on a sec... Humans might be fine, but what about us?!”

Image “True... Are we properly waterproofed?”

Image “Ahh... Could be bad if there's an electric shock.”

Image “That ain't funny!! We'll be screwed too!!”

• If you fail this puzzle, Sara, at least, is drowned.
Image “Tch...! You're all so unreliable! Well, I've got an idea!!”

• Investigate shadow.

Image There's a strange shadow on the ground.

Image (The fact there's a shadow here... means something is blocking the lights! I'll take a look at the ceiling!)

Image “There's a knife stuck to the ceiling...!”

Image “There really is! It'll be dangerous if it falls! Is it a trap?!”

Image “Naw, don'tcha think we need it for this puzzle?!”

Image “That's possible...!”

Image “But even Q-taro isn't tall enough to reach that!”

Image “Anybody got any ideas?!”

Image “The level's risen... Hahaha... This is bad...”

• Optional - send Alice/Reko out to inspect the walls.

Image “That'll slow the speed of the liquid!”

Image “It's your turn, Sara Chidouin! Solve the puzzle within 10 seconds!!”

• Slowing the speed of the liquid will give you up to as many as three extra turns, depending on how early it's done.

• Have Keiji retrieve the knife. Anzu will also volunteer to try get the knife by throwing a shoe at it, but she'll always miss.

Image “Hup... Got you now, knife.”

Image “Y-You seriously got it that way?!”

Image “Now that's impressive! Flyin' that far with piss-poor elastic ropes...”

Image “Oh yeah? As far as my expectations, these seem pretty bouncy.”

Image “Now the question is how to use that knife...”

Image “Gotta have an epiphany... Sara found this precious item for us, after all.”

• Have Mai use the knife on the soft ropes.

Image (She looks lackadaisical, but she works fast... Huh? The four posts got coloured in...?)

Image “I don't get ittt! What's that mean?”

Image “...It means we're probably getting closer to the solution of this puzzle...”

Image (Exactly... These posts, and this puzzle...The colours must be hiding the answer...!)

Image “Meowww...!! It's up to my feet, woof!”

• Finally, have Ranmaru press the switch on the corner post...

Image “It looks like by pressing this switch, you can change the colour of the post...”

• And have Ranmaru change the post to yellow, following the pattern of the hard ropes and corner posts being the same colour.

Image “Thanks, Ranmaru. That'll do.”

Image “Roger that.”

Music stops.

Image "Did we... solve it...?”

Image "Bravo, Sara.”

Image "'Severybody okay?!”

Image "You don't mean...”

Image "Don't startle me! If you go too far away, your collar will explode, y'know?”

Image "Hahaha... No need to be that cautious.”

Image "Ohh...? And where'd you hear that?”

Image "Huh? Didn't Komaeda tell you...?”

Image "...”

Image "Hey, you got a sec?”

Image "Oh? Come to think of it...”

Image "Why would that be...? Komaeda talked to us together...”

Image "Maybe there's the info you heard... but also memories you were programmed with.”

Image "S-Special knowledge...?”

Image "You serious?! Well don't hide it, dammit! Tell us!!”

Image "I mean, how do we know what's special info?”

Image "...Right. It's best to pretend we don't know for now.”

Image "I'm not sure about that.”

Image "...!”

Image "Even if you didn't have that kind of info... Surely, your lives have value... We're all victims, aren't we? Human or doll, it doesn't matter...”

Image "...!”

Image "Heh... Your master's pretty cool, eh?”

Image "...”

Image "U-Um... Shouldn't we get to the next room?”

• Off to the room in the lower right corner.
Music stops.

Image "Bah, it's one thing after another... Some real poor taste here.”

• Kurumada isn't wrong.

Investigate picture of Kugie's execution.

Image A painting of an execution.

Image (This is the same device that was used for my and Kanna's First Trial...!)

Image “................”

Image “Y... Yes...”

Investigate picture of Nao.

Image A painting of Nao.

Image (This is an edited photo... What would you make this for...?!)

Image “What an outrageous thing to do...!”

Image “Alice...”

Investigate any pictures without people sans the collar.

Image A painting of some scenery.

Investigate picture of collar.

Image A painting with an unpainted section.

Image “I can see border lines... It's like a colouring book picture.”

Investigate picture of the black haired person.

Image A painting of someone on painful state, fallen onto the ground.

Investigate picture of Megumi.

Image A painting of a woman collapsed in a pool of blood.

Image (This seems somehow familiar...)

• Looks like Keiji's kneeling over her.

Investigate picture of (Kai's) hand.

Image A painting of blood pouring from a hand.

Image (............)

Investigate picture of Joe.

Image A painting of Joe.

Image “...Sara, don't look...”

Image “I'm... all right.”

Image “Even so... I don't want you to look...”

Investigate picture of Shin.

Image A painting of Sou with a wide smile.

Image (Sou...)

Image “I wonder... why this painting is here...”

Image “Kanna...”

Image “...Kanna wishes she could've seen him like this...”

Image “...”

Investigate picture of Sou / Komaeda.

Image A painting of Komaeda.

Image “Komaeda...!!”

Image "How are you feeling? Anybody die?”

Image "Another AI, I bet?”

Image "Nooope! Just a video call! I observe all the floors!”

Image "Hmph, how cheap... Why don't you come see us fair and square, coward?”

Image "Just as dumb as your sister, Alice... I wanna win too, you know?”

Image "You...!! Don't you dare say that again!”

Image "A-Anyway, do you want something with us...?”

Image "Ah, right, right! I thought I'd give you some advice.”

Image "K... Know what?!”

Image "Oh, just everything.”

Image "...!”

Image "Hmph...! Then spit it all out already! I want a good explanation!!”

Image "Ahaha, it'd be a waste for me to say it.”

Image "Meooow?! Which one is it, woof?!”

Image "It's all right... I've prepared hints.”

Image "Mmmgh...!”

Image "Ah, yes. And this Murderer Game of course has a time limit, as well.”

Image "MeoooWWW?!”

Image "H-How many hours do we have...? If it runs out, will our lives...”

Image "I've got high hopes for you. Good luck!”

Image "N-Now see here!!”

Music stops.

Image The painting went motionless.

Image "Tch!! Such absurdity...!”

Image "Still... that confirms it.”

Image "Asunaro...”

Image "Who knows... Was there anything dubious about it?”

Image "Dunno... Everybody was real friendly. I mean it...”

Image (You wouldn't want to think about it... That the good people around you might have been involved in this Death Game...)

Image "Let's search...! There are hints somewhere on this floor!”

Image "That's right... It's time for action, not worrying.”

Image "Kanna wants to know, too... Komaeda seemed to know Sou, after all...”

Image "Yeah...”

• Move to the bottom centre room.

Image "How far do these go, meow...?”

Image "Huh? They don't seem to be working...”

Investigate doors.

Image The doors are firmly shut.

Image (They can't be opened by force...)

Investigate lift buttons.

Image The buttons do nothing.

Image (Is it not powered...?)

Investigate wall.

Image “4” is written on the wall.

Image (So this is the fourth floor?)

• Move to bottom left room.

Image "Is this a locker room, meow?”

Image "Shady place, I tell ya what...”

Image "...Careful searching here, Sara.”

Image "Huh...? R-Right!”

Investigate lockers.

Image The locker is open.

Image (Nothing's inside...)

Investigate ceiling.

Image There's a red stain on the ceiling.

Music stops.

Image (Is that a bloodstain...?!)

Image “No doubt about it...”

Image "You noticed it?"

Image "Yep... There's still a faint smell.”

Image "Seems like it was cleaned up once... and some time's passed since then.”

Image "Sniff... What happened in this room, meow...?”

Image "I'm betting some trap or another already activated in here...”

Image "Was this room used for a First Trial?”

Image "...Could be.”

Image "Despite that, the Dummies aren't really showing any reaction to it.”

Image "I was thinking it was one of them, but...”

Image (Yeah... Surely they'd be startled to see the room they died in.)

Image "Meowww... I don't wanna be here, woof...”

Investigate shelves.

Image Protrusions like shelves.

Image (I wonder if there was something on these?)

Investigate floor.

Image There's a black stain on the floor.

Image (Did something drip down here?)

Try to move...

Image “Sara, you done searching here?”

Image “Yes. I don't see anything else of note...”

Image "In 'zat case... It means we've searched all the rooms on the floor map.”

Image "Tch... Where did that Komaeda hide?”

Image "There were a few places we couldn't go, too... What should we do?”

Image "Hey, just an idea, but...”

Image "We've seen all the traps in the rooms. More efficient than searching as a big group, right?”

Image “Alright. Let's search separately.”

Image "Right, now you're talking.”

Image "Kanna... has to go with this person...?”

Image "Too bad. I'm no good at babysitting neither.”

Image "What...?! You would have me look after her?!”

Image "Oogh...”

Image "...Oh yeah, Sara. You got a minute?”

Image "Yes...?”

Image Keiji got close to my ear.

Music stops.

Image "...I understand.”

Image "Wahaha... I see...”

Image "What're you talking about? Let's get going, Sara.”

Image "...Right.”

Talk to Q-taro.

Image "Being with Mai is gettin' me down sometimes...”

Image Do your best. Your life depends on it.”

Image "Right! 'Course! I'm gonna focus!”

Image "...”

Image “Be sure to check even the unopening lockers!”

Image “Keep an eye out for traps, will you?”

Image “Of course! I don't want to be destroyed!”

Image “How's your guys' endurance, anyhow? Are you sturdier than us?”

Image “No idea... Don't really wanna test, either.”

Image “Ehh? I wouldn't want to be all stiff!”

Image “I mean, look, my skin's all soft! Please, Sara, go ahead and touch my cheek!”

• Soft and rosy.

Image “No, I'm fine.”

Image “It's not like that...”

Image “Will you touch it instead, Mr. Q-taro?”

Image “I'm good!”

Image “Wow! Isn't that just the best! Being a doll's not so bad, actually!”

Image (How positive...)

• Back off to the Gallery.

Talk to Kurumada.

Image "Makes me sleepy, lookin' after a kid in an art gallery.”

Image "Hmph... You can't even enjoy art?”

• I really wouldn't call this art. :stare:
Image "We're not havin' fun here. Go search.”

Image "Ngh...!! Your crassness is so artful!!”

Talk to Alice.

Talk to Kanna.

Image “Komaeda told us to get our memories back, didn't he...?”

Image “Were our memories erased, I wonder...?”

Image (Normally, that'd be inconceivable... But... Safalin did have that machine. So I guess it's not impossible...)

Talk to Hayasaka.

Image "I found a broken shovel.”

Image "I think this might be usable as a weapon if it's reinforced... I'll hold onto it.

Image "Nah... No need. Right, Sara?”

Image "Hmm... I think you should leave it here.”

Image "W-Why? If you're just going to leave it, you wouldn't mind me taking it, right?”

Image "W-What's that? You still won't trust me...?”

Image "Give it up, Hayasaka.”

Image "Mr. Policeman's got his eye on us.”

Image "...!”

Image "Wahaha...”

Image "I know... Haha... What low status we have.”

Image "O-Oh, really... How encouraging... Hahaha...”

Talk to Gin.

Image "Hey, suit-and-specs! Stay next to me, meow.”

Image Yeah, I know. It's my role to protect you, right...?”

Image "What're you talking about, meow?! You look weak, so I'm protecting you, woof!!”

Image "Urk... thank you...”

Talk to Hinako.

Image "Even when there's a room that won't open... Why are we searching a place like this?”

Image “Well... Keiji's my boss, so I guess I'll obey him.”

Talk to Keiji

Image "Seems there's a lot of junk lying around here.”

• Back to the locked door.

Investigate the sign.

Image There's a symbol that looks like people.

Image “Is this really a bathroom...?”

Image “That's what it looks like at a glance...”

Image “But the door won't open. If it were a bathroom, it'd be blocked off...”

Image “You have a point...”

Image (Hm? Hold on, this symbol...)

Image (Maybe it's a clue for how to open the door?)

Image “?!”

Image “Whoa! What?! Why?!”

Image “Sure enough... The symbol was a hint. This might be a room meant for two people to enter together...”

Image “S-Seriously? You're sharp, Sara...”

Image “A-And whose fault is that...”

Image “...?”

Image “Let's go...”

Image “Right...”

Music stops.

Image (It's an awfully fluffy room...)

There's not much I feel like I can say, honestly, having seen all this playing it myself, but I will say that the woman in the final image continues to confound me with her weird alternate art/sprite style.

Image “H-Huh? She isn't attacking...”

Image "Is she not an enemy...?”

Image "At any rate... Let's search this room before she gets back.”

Investigate sofa.

Image A comfortable sofa.

Image “The whole room has this nice smell...”

Investigate book.

Image A bright red book. On the back, it says “Please return on time.”

Image (Is this a borrowed book...?)

Investigate bed.

Image A fluffy bed.

Image “Sure feels like a girl's room...”

Image (...I mean, this is a lot difference from my room...)

Investigate flowers.

Image Red flowers.

Image “Isn't watering flowers a pain?”

Image “If you have love, even watering can be fun.”

Investigate windows.

Image Light shines through the window.

Image “Doubt it's actual sunlight, though...”

Investigate drawers.

Image A compact dresser.

Image “A paintbrush and paints...?”

Image “....!!”

Image “Eheehee. If you want that, you can have it. Anyway, here's your tea.”

Image “S-Sure... Thank you....”

Image "H-Hey... Are you not an Obstructor...?”

Image "Discussion Room...?”

Image "Sara, you've always been with your allies. You never had time to think to yourself, right?”

Image "...”

Image "...The truth...”

Image "Huh, this tea's good. Doesn't seem poisoned!”

Image (So Ranmaru's drinking it too...)

Image (She's really laying on the pressure...)

Image I took a sip of the tea. I was able to relax just a little.

Image Maybe she was right. I'd hardly had the time to think calmly to myself. Because I knew if I showed such an opening, despair would fill my heart.

Image (But... it's different right now.)

Image There's... no one here.

Image (Sure enough... I want to escape with everyone... I was tormented by hallucinations of Joe... But that wasn't really it.)

Image Victory...?”

Image "Such a scary thing...”

Image "Wait a sec... So only one person can survive this game after all?!”

Image "Yeah...”

Image "...!! Inconceivable...! We won't sacrifice anyone else!!”

Image "But... y'know...”

Image "...Can you kill Komaeda?"

Image "...!!”

Image "I can't sympathize with a lowlife like that, but...”

• Killing Komaeda directly is very different from voting in the Main Games or pressing a switch, but at the same time, Sara knows all too well what failure will mean not just for herself but for the other survivors.
Image "...I can kill him...”

Image "I'm going to end this Death Game...!!”

• Once I've finished 3-1A, I'll show off the parts of Shin's route that differ significantly from Kanna's route.

Image "Sara...”

Image "Pant...!! Gasp...!!”

Image "What about you, Ranmaru?”

Image "Huh...?”

Image "You can get another look at yourself, too.”

Image "...”

Image "...Come back sometime, both of you.”

Image "Because this is a place to find yourself...”

Image (I'm exhausted...)

Try to leave and...

Image “Sara... Uh...”

Image "Can we talk for a sec?”

Image "Let's head back first... I'm a little tired.”

Image “No, it's important... It has to be now...”

Image "Are you professing your love unto me...?”

Image "Pppph...!! What's with that flowery language?!”

Image "I'm joking. So what's the important thing?”

Image "...”

Image "...?!”

Image "Is it... one of the survivors?”

Image "The Dummies are dolls, so... If you think about it, it's as you say...”

Image "No way...!”

Image "...”

Image (I can't conceive of it...)

Music stops.

Image "Sorry for troubling you...”

Image "But now was the only time I could say it.”

Image "R-Right...”

Image "I dunno you at all, Sara, but...”

Image “...”

Image "Sara, just one more thing...”

Image "...What?”

Image "..........”

Image “...?”

Go back to the gallery, investigate the painting of the collar.

Image “Okay, let's try painting it.”

Image “...Whoa...”

Image "Not bad! There must've been a device that reacted to the paint!”

Image (My efforts painting, wasted...)

Investigate switch.

Image There's a device like a circuit breaker.

Image "Think this is the power for the elevator?”

Image "Okay, let's switch it on.”

Image (Let's check the elevator...)

Investigate lift door.

Image The elevator is silent.

Image “It actually worked...! What do we do?!”

Image “We'll just have to call everyone and try it out!”

Image “R-Right... Let's go get them.”

Talk to Kurumada.

Image “Huh, the elevator's been fixed?”

Image “I'm tired of watching the brat, so I wanna get lookin' for Komaeda.”

Talk to Alice.

Image “What...! The elevator?!”

Image “Hmph... Our battle may start surprisingly soon...”

Talk to Kanna.

Image “Eh?! You got the elevator working?!”

Image “Yeah. Once you're done looking here, let's assemble.”

Image “Okay!”

Off to the Locker Room.

Image “Keiji! So you were here.”

Image "Yep. Since Gin was getting eager...”

Image "Ahem! I'm the leader, so I've gotta search hard and keep my subordinate in check, meow!”

Image "Gin? Your... subordinate?”

Image "Hahaha... That's me. We've quickly fallen into an inverted relationship...”

Image "So... Have you learned anything?”

Image "Not a thing...”

Image "Well, come to the elevator. We got it working.”

Image "That's our Sara... I'll be there.”

Image "Suit-and-specs! You come along too, meow!”

Image "R-Right, wait for me...”

Music stops.

Image “Hm...? Stepped on something...”

Image "Gurgh...?!”

Image "Suit-and-specs?! What's going on, meow?!”

Image "W... We have to save him!!”

Image “Suit-and-specs...!!”

Image “What the...!! This trap...?!”

Image “Calm down! Stay calm...!”

Image “Dammit! Where was that switch...?! I'm looking around there, but there's nothing!”

Image “And who knows what'll happen if I step too much further into the room... Crap!!”

Image “Someone... help...!!”

Image “If it's like before... There should be tools to solve the puzzle...”

Image “But this time, I don't see those anywhere.”

Image “I know the lockers won't open either... So what exactly...?”

Image Gin stepped back into the room.

Music stops.

Image “Not good! This room's dangerous!!”

Image (No way!! That's practically... Like they're being hanged...!!)

• Hinako's the only option left, and well...

Image “I'm telling you! You can't do anything about this...!”

Image “We've never given up before! If we think about it, surely...!”

Image “Just saying that doesn't make it true...!”

Music stops.

Image “Are you okay?! And Gin, too...!”

Image “Komaeda...?!”

Image “Sooorry! That locker room trap was for an execution, see... I didn't intend to use it, but it looks like it malfunctioned. I hurried to stop it... Are those two okay?”

Image “...”

Image “Gah... What an awful man...!

Image “How's Gin...?”

Image “Huh?”

Image “Hey, what do we do with him? Leave him somewhere?”

Image “No!! If an Obstructor finds him, he'll...!!”

Image “Hayasaka, you carry him.”

Image “...Me...?”

Image “Gin's your boss, right?”

Image “...”

Music stops.

Image “All right... I'll carry Gin and come with you.”

Image “...It's safer to be in a group, too.”

Image “Understood...”

Image "Gin...?! Hey, what happened?!”

Image "Don't tell me, Hayasaka...!!”

Image "R-Relax, okay? Gin's just passed out...”

Image "Nothing to worry about. Focus on the elevators for now...”

Image "It seems they work, but... Is it really okay to get on them?”

Image "Indeed! Left and right elevators... It may be possible one is a trap...!”

Image "Hah! Ride whichever one you like. Try your luck!”

Image "...I'll take the right one.”

Image "K-Kanna will go with you...!”

Image "...Seems kinda unlucky to not choose the one Sara chose.”

Image "Just get on whichever! Let's move.”

Music stops.

Image And slowly, we began to move. Unsure of what awaited us, we moved forward.

Image "...Hey. Long time no see.”

Image "Good... So you arrived safely too.”

Image "What a relief!”

Image "Guys, Komaeda might be on this floor. Be cautious...”

Image "Right...!”

Investigate papers on the ground.

Image There's paper on the ground.

Image "Wonder what this is...?”

Image (What a weird letter... By map, does he mean...?)

Image (This is where we are now...)

Music stops.

Image “Mm...? There was the same room below as well...”

Image “...Careful, everybody.”

Image “Seems a bit cleaner 'n the one downstairs.”

Investigate upper shelf.

Image A small speaker is installed here.

Image “It can be removed...”

Image “Huh...? Might've got a voice recorded on it, then.”

Image “There's a switch on the back... Should I press it?”

Image “Sure...”

Music stops.

Image “...!!”

Image “...That's the whole thing.”

Image (As I suspected, this room was used for a First Trial...)

Image “...Excuse me, Dummies! Does this recording sound familiar...?!”

Image (Kanna...)

Image “Yeah, the start of our trial was cut from the video.”

Image “Is that so...”

Image “Somethin' up, Alice?”

Image “...No, it's nothing. Likely just my imagination...”

Image (If this is also a hint related to our memories...)

Investigate lower shelf.

Image Something's lying here.

Image “A transceiver...”

Image “If we had the other one, we could probably use it to keep in contact.”

Image “This is Mai! Do you copy?! ...Maybe a little bit like that!”

Music stops.

Image “Heeheehe... See you laaater.”

Image “Looks like the other transceiver is with Komaeda, then.”

Image “Attending school feels like it was such a long time ago now...”

Investigate school bag.

Image “There's a bag on the desk.

Image "This is... my school bag...”

Image "For real...? Should we look inside?”

Music stops.

Image (That's...)

Image "Ranmaru... Could you let me have that?”

Image "...It's okay, Keiji.”

Image "...?”

Image "This is... a memento my best friend wore.”

Image "Wha...”

Image "How mean-spirited to make a copy of it...”

Image "You know about him...?”

Image "I just... heard a little bit.”

Image "I see...”

Image (Joe... I'll make up for your regrets...)

Investigate green book.

Image There's a green book.

Image (Sure sticks out...)

Investigate blackboard.

Image There's a piece of paper stuck to the blackboard.

Image "What's this...?”

Music stops.

Image "W-What's the matter?!”

Image "This looks familiar...!!”

Image "What in the...?! Where've I seen somethin' like this?!”

Image "..........”

Image "Keiji...!”

Image "A... Ahh...”

Image "That's... right... Kanna also... signed her name...”

Image (What the?! Everybody but me is...!)

Image (In that case, why am I not...?!)

Image "I feel just a step away from remembering something...”

Image "What? Guessin' Hayasaka's the one finding it familiar this time?”

Investigate yellow book.

Image A yellow book. On the back, it says, “Please return on time.”

Investigate shelves.

Image The shelves are full of documents and medical supplies.

Investigate whiteboard.

Image A whiteboard.

Image (No clues here...)

Investigate a dark monitor.

Image The computer screen is blank.

Image (It's not powered on...)

Investigate lit-up monitor.

Image Only this computer is turned on.

Image "T-This desktop...! Maybe there's... some sort of information...”

Image I looked at the screen and saw an image being displayed.

Music stops.

Image "T-That's...!”

Image "What is this? Height, weight... Everything from blood composition to allergies!”

Image "It's almost like a physical exam...!”

Image "..........”

Image "Hayasaka, please tell me. What is this?”

Image Urgh... Well, it's, um...”

Music stops.

Image “The company I work for deals in medical machinery and information, and...”

Image “Because of that job... I got to know a man from Asunaro.”

Image "...?!”

Image "Another face...?”

Image "And so you just gave them my information...?!”

Image "Not... just yours.”

Music stops.

Image "Bastard!! Don't tell me that covers us too?!”

Image "I didn't know...! I had no idea what they'd do to me if I resisted!”

Image "Shaddup...! What'd you use this data for?! Depending on your answer, I may just have to kick your ass right here!!”

Image "Eek...!”

Image "S-Stop...”

Image "Gin...”

Image "Why am I being carried around, woof?! Meooow! Let me down, suit-and-specs!!”

Image "A-Ahh... Sorry...!”

Image "..........”

Image "Good for you, suit-and-specs! You stopped the ceiling trap, meow?”

Image "Eh...? Ahh... ermm...”

Image "We were able to stop it thanks to you, Gin.”

Image "I knew it, meow! You should be grateful, woof!”

Image "T-Thanks, Gin...”

Image "Tch! Took the wind outta my sails...”

Image "I've been saved... Haha...”

Image "I'm the leader, meow! It's only natural, woof!”

Image "Yer a big man, Gin! C'mere and show me that wound.”

Image "All thanks to Gin. He seems fond of you.”

Image "Is he really? Even though he calls me "suit-and-specs"...?”

Image "...?”

Image "When we first got here... There was someone else in a suit and glasses. That was Professor Mishima.”

Image "...!”

Image "O-Oh dear...”

Image "Think of it from Gin's perspective. It was the first time he'd seen a person he had conversations with die before his eyes.”

Image "Couldn't he have been saved? Maybe he had regrets like that...”

Image "Is Gin associating me with him...?”

Image "Maybe so.”

Image "What an idiot... He nearly died over that for the sake of someone he barely even knows...?!”

Image "When I'm not even human anymore...!!”

Music stops.

Image “Wahaha... Doesn't seem that part matters to Gin.”

Image "...”

Image "Let's go... You don't wanna get separated.”

Image "Yeah...”

Image "Pretty complex for a library. It's like a maze...”

Image "If you don't want to get lost, just use the map... Simply don't go in any improper directions.”

Investigate any of the coloured books.

Image There's an unnatural gap in the yellow/green/red/blue books.

• This is just a flying visit, we'll be back next update.

Image "Feh... It's a police box?”

Image "Kind of makes my heart pound to visit here...”

Investigate the police box.

Image The inside of the police box is pitch black.

Image “Not even a single desk... It's completely empty.”

Investigate police car.

Image A parked police car.

Image “Doubt there's any fuel... The doors open, though.”

Image “Hm? There's a license on the seat...”

Image "What...?”

Music stops.

Image "Keiji...?”

Image "…"

Image "Huh?”

Image "If we need memories... Guess I gotta tell you now.”

Image "You remember the story I told you about why I wanted to be a policeman...?”

Image "...Exactly. The more right you are, the less reason to stop you from throwing hands, right?”

Image "But cops use force to stop criminals, right...?!”

Image "Well now, kiddo... Could it be you wanna be a policeman?”

Image "...So what if I do?”

Image "Huh...?!”

Image "...”

Image “...”

Image "Kiddo... No, Keiji. I've got something nice for ya.”

Image "It's Mr. Policeman's good luck charm.”

Image "That thing you're always carrying? Ain't it important...?”

Image "Yep, it'd be trouble if I lost it...”

Image "Wha...?”

Image "Well, duty calls! Come visit sometime, Keiji. And don't leave your coffee next time!”

Image "H-Hey! I can't make any promises!”

I feel like Keiji is not long for this world :smith:

Image "...”

Image "Haha... Never thought the day would come I'd tell that to somebody...”

Image "You must have some good memories associated with this place...”

Image "...Yeah. It's... an important place.”

Image “Huh...? Looking at the map, we've been everywhere on this floor...”

Image "Hey! Where are you?! Komaeda...!!”

Image (Is there somewhere we haven't been yet? Like... a secret room, say... Come to think of it, I feel like this Floor 5 map is strange compared to Floor 4... It's this spot here...!)

Image “Maybe... it's just not drawn on here.”

Image “Hmph... A good theory. That seems like just the thing these puzzle-loving people would do...”

Image “The library...!”

Music stops.

Image “Komaeda ain't here...?”

Investigate the monitors.

Image "Whoa, this must be security camera footage! How creepyyy!”

Image "This looks like a room for the Floor Master...”

Investigate the microphone.

Image Various equipment, including a microphone.

Image “It's like a PA broadcast room...”

Image “PA broadcast room...? What a nostalgic term. You're a school student, after all...”

Investigate the console.

Image A mess of switches and knobs.

Image “No good... Seems like nothing will happen unless they're used properly.”

Image “H-Hey, Sara! What if you activated a trap doing that?!”

Image “I suppose that was a close one...”

• Ranmaru won't let Sara touch the console again after this.
Investigate lit-up monitor.

Image Messages are displayed on the monitor.

Image (What is this...?)

Investigate collar.

Image There's a collar on the desk.

Image “Wh... What is this is a trap?! Won't it explode?!”

Image “Stop freakin' out. We're taking it.”

Image “If we can analyse it, we might even find out how to remove these things...”

Image “This ain't no time for horseplay!!”

Image “Err... Well, it's dangerous, so let your friendly policeman take it, alright?”

Investigate red screen.

Image The monitor turned red.

Image (What...?)

Image “S... Sou...?!”

Image "Don't startle me! Are you... an AI?!”

Image (Shin Tsukimi... Sou's real name.)

Image "Umm... Do you need something? It's embarrassing with you all staring at me...”

Image "Aaah... Sou...”

Image "Do you know who Kanna is...? Sou...!”

Image "S-Sorry, I don't really understand... Who are you...?”

Image "...!”

Image “Err... How much do you know about the Death Game?”

Image "Doesn't seem to know a thing...”

Image "No... He's similar, but this isn't Sou...”

Image "This is... probably a re-initialized AI, right?”

Image "What do you mean...?”

Image "In other words, the Sou we're looking at is Sou from before the Death Game, who knew nothing...”

Image "Or else... Shin Tsukimi, before he even took on an alias...”

Image "What are you guys talking about...?”

Image "Hmph, it's no use. We'll get nowhere like this...”

Image (Even so, I want as much as we can get...!)

Image "I want you to tell us about Shin Tsukimi... About yourself.”

Image "M-Me...? I'm not really... I-I'm just a completely ordinary person. I'm a job-hopper working part-time at a convenience store... Ehehe... You'd find people like me anywhere, right?”

• The roster lists Shin's occupation as self-employed, but as per Your Time to Shine, Shin's working at the convenience store because of a friendly manager. In the 2-2 main game, when everyone's discussing the rota, Kanna can (you have to extract a statement from her twice) mention this discrepancy. With Shin claiming in 1-1, in Your Time to Shine and as AI that he's a job-hopper working in a shop, it's starting to look like the roster is wrong.
Image (Is that true...?)

Image “Komaeda... That is, the real Sou Hiyori. Please, tell us about him.”

Music stops.

Image "This "Sou" you've been talking about... Sure enough, you meant Hiyori, huh...”

Image "We're actually acquainted. So we wanted to know a bit more about him...”

Image "Friend...?”

Image "I think it was in high school... I met him at school, and we started talking...”

Image "...Would you call that... friendship...?”

Image "...”

Image "You had a long acquaintance, huh?”

Image "Yeah... But he... One day... he died...”

Image “Komaeda...!!”

Image "Heh... Would it be a problem if you lost it?”

Image "I mean, that's the collar I was wearing.”

Image "It'd be so lonely if I was the only one safe!”

Image There's no reason to give it back... The fact he could remove it might mean we could do the same if we inspect this!”

Image "Sigh... Oh well, I guess I'll use a spare.”

Image "You put it on yourself? Are you out of your mind, man...?”

Image "And talk about cocky... Aren't you scared to enter the enemy's camp?”

Image "...Oh, I'm scared. That's why I've got a gun. It has four bullets...”

Image "Say again...?!”

• No mention of a Main Game.

Music stops.

Image "Now... Shall we?!”

Image "…”

Image "...”

Image "Is there no other way...?”

Image "Eh...?”

Image "...”

Image (It seems that unsettled him...)

Image "Ha...”

Image "Ahaha!! Hahahahahaha!!”

Image (...!!)

Image "Right, then...”

Image Komaeda took something from his pocket, and pressed a button.

Image "A thing like this again...?!”

Image "After exactly 1 hour, the person who's "it" loses... Nice and simple, isn't it?”

Image "If you don't want to lose... just tag someone.”

Image "W-Wait...!!”

Image "...Still questions?”

Image "Err...! Um...!”

Image "Ahaha... Why don't you try it out?”

Image "W-Wait...!”

Image "Let's go after him, Sara!!”

Image (We have to give chase!!)

Image “Everyone, stop! Let's listen for his footsteps to find out where he's going!”

Image “Hey, I wonder what that is?”

Image “Saw Komaeda somewhere?!”

Image “No, look, over there...”

Image “Argh, geez! And this noisy room too?! What in the world!!”

Image “It's okay... It's just a book. Let's calmly deal with is and chase Komaeda.”

Image (For now, we need to focus on the Obstructor in front of us...!)

Image “H-Hey...! They're multiplying!”

Image “I see... Now this is a pickle.”

Image “Gunpowder...?!”

Image “Found it, meow! Big sis Sara! This was it, woof!”

Image (Won't it be chaos if we use this here...?!)

Image “They keep on multiplying...!!”

Music stops.

Image “W-We can't even fight like this...!!”

Image “There's nowhere to run...!!”

Image “We're gonna...!!”

• Take two.

Image “H-Hey!! Are you all right...?!”

Image “W... Why is it always me?!”

Image “You're amazing, meow!! Now sort out the other books too, woof!”

Image “Wha...?! Give me a break! I doubt I can do any more than that...!”

Image (Still, I feel like it bought us a little time...!)

Image “Guh...! How are we gonna handle this fighting 'em head-on?!”

Image “What annoying books, meow! Come down and fight muscle gorilla fair and square, meow!!”

Image “That's be its own can of worms...!!”

Image “Whaaat?! Didn't beat it...?!”

• Using Hayasaka gives you a couple of extra turns, using Q-taro actually reduces your number of turns.
Image “Well, shoot...”

Image “That's some strange movement... Doesn't this seem bad?”

Music stops.

Image “Suit-and... specs...? Wake up, meow... Hey...”

Image “.............”

Image “Gin...!”

Image Gin was faintly trembling.

Image “...I...”

Image “That's not true!! Gin, you...!!”

Image If I touch Gin, it'll count as tagging him.

Image Whether human or doll, like Hayasaka before me, we're being killed.

Image (And in this game of tag, too... We have to catch Komaeda...)

• Take three.
  • Have Alice/Reko search for the source of the noise.

Image “Yet, it can't be used....! Is this a prank?!”

• Have Ranmaru or Hinako smash the phone.

Image “How's that? It's in pieces now...”

• Have Kanna/Sou find the second source of noise.

Image “Huh?! How do we stop the noise...?!”

• Have Ranmaru or Hinako smash the alarm clock.

Image “I feel a little refreshed now...”

• Finally have Keiji tell everyone to shut up.

Music stops.

Image “Be quiet in the library... I suppose.”

Site Admin
Making it quiet in the library. That's actually a pretty good puzzle! Still, Komaeda's being a right asshole... Fitting for a death game, but it was nice to briefly put him on the back foot.

Image “I'm alright. More importantly... where's Komaeda...?”

Image “He got away...”

Image "We need to find him quickly, or Sara's collar...!!”

Image (Right... My collar...!)

Image (How many minutes passed there...?)

Image Huh? Is my collar tightening...?

Image "Pant...! Hahh...!!”

Image "What?! Sara Chidouin...!!”

Image (No... It's my imagination... I know... I know, don't I?! I've overcome this kind of thing again and again! Again and... I don't... want to die... You could never... get used to this...)

Image "Pant...! Pant...!!”

Image (No...! I can't look uneasy!! My allies are watching! I'm providing everyone support, so I...!)

Image "Hahhh...!!!! Hahhh...!!!!”

Image "...?!”

Image I feel a warm hand on my back.

Image "I'm sure we can do something. Let's find Komaeda... okay?”

Image "Kan... na...”

Image "Well, I respect the attitude, Kanna.”

Image "Ah...!”

• First time Keiji's referred to himself as Mr. Ex-Policeman.
Image "That's the ticket, Keiji!!”

Image (Keiji...)

• Keiji's being quite kind to Kanna in this chapter – wonder if he feels guilty about voting for her in the last Main Game?
Image "Mmgh...”

• Sara does take the opportunity to give Gin a hug at this point if Hayasaka is dead.
Image "Now, we need everyone on this. Let's split up again and search.”

Image "Hmph...! You can rely on me! I know the mind of an escaped convict...!”

Image "We'll definitely find him...!!”

Image "Raaawr!! Then let's go, woof!!”

Music stops.

Image (Everyone... Thank you...)

Investigate the monitors.

Talk to Alice.

Image “This room must be an important place for managing all of Floors 4 and 5...”

Image “We can't let Komaeda take it... I'll stay behind.”

Talk to Anzu.

Image “If I see Komaeda on these security camera, I'll let you know over the PA system!”

Talk to Gin.

Image “Should've picked up his scent when I had the chance, woof!”

Talk to Hayasaka.

Image “It seems pretty open, so I can't imagine there's many places you could hide here...”

Talk to Hinako.

Image “Maybe he's got eyes on the back of his head...”

Talk to Keiji.

Image “Not here, huh...”

Image (Keiji's life is on the line... I absolutely have to find him...)

Image “That serious face is cool and all... But don't get too worked up.”

Image “Come to think of it, Sara... Have you seen library books anywhere?”

Image “Huh? Is that important?”

Image “Just a little curious. I think I've seen them around...”

Image “In the Discussion Room, I believe...”

Image “Discussion Room...?”

Image “You haven't held hands with Hinako yet?”

Image “...Guess your friendly policeman moves a bit slow, believe it or not.”

Image (Sheesh, I'm being serious here...)

Talk to Mai.

Image “We'll definitely find him, Sara! I'll do my best!”

Talk to Q-taro.

Talk to Kanna

Image “Um, Sara... I'm a little curious about something...”

Image (Huh? So does someone have it...?)

Talk to Kurumada.

Image Kurumada is sticking his head into a hole.

Image “Tch, there's something in the back of here, but I can't reach it...”

Image “There's something there?”

Image “It's a blue book. Says somethin' about returning it on time.”

Image “If you want your hands on it, bring over that pro-wrestler old-timer.”

Image (Q-taro...? I wonder where he is...)

Talk to Q-taro.

Image “Yo, Sara. You found anything?”

Image “Q-taro! We need you...!”

Image “Dunno what you mean, but leave it to me! Let's get rollin', Mai!”

Image “Let's get rollinnn'!”

Talk to Kurumada.

Image “You really gonna talk to me like that?!”

Q-taro reached into the hole and got the book.

Image “Ugh, it's sopping wet...”

Image “Should be able to make out bits 'n' pieces, at least!”

Image “Lessee...”

Image “...!”

Image “...What's this creepy book? A diary?”

Image “...Shin...”

Image “AI test data...?!”

Image (You don't mean... Is this an experiment log Komaeda wrote?)

Image “Um... Sara...!”

Image “Is it okay if Kanna inspects that book?!”

Image “Huh...?”

Image “Please! I want to know at least a little more about Sou...!”

Image “Kanna... still hardly knows anything about him...!”

Music stops.

Image “...Protect you?”

Image “...!”

Image “Why, you...! Shut yer trap!!”

Image “It's fine...”

Image “...”

Image “But... Sou taught her...”

Image “There won't be a way... unless we believe!”

Image “Bwahaha... You're a real idiot...”

Image “Grrr...!”

Music stops.

Image “Huh?”

Image “You mean you gotta “win,” right...? Ain't this a match against Asunaro?”

Image “A match...”

Image “...!”

Image ““Not losing” and “winning” are completely different things, little missy.”

Image “Please, don't call me “little missy”!!"

Image “Okay, brat.”

Image “That's worse!!”

Image “Kanna... I can't give this to you yet...”

Image “Sara...”

Image “Sorry... We might need it for a puzzle.”

Image “I see...”

Image “So that we can win...!”

Image “Yes...!!”

Image “...Hmph.”

Image “Tha's right! First, we'll win the game of tag!”

Image “Let's resume our search, master!”

Image “Quit with that already!”

Investigate green book.

Image (There were books this colour in the library...)

Image “Whoa! There's something written in it!”

Image “Don't tell me, it's info on our pasts...!”

Image “Nah... It's not that. Look.”

Image (One of the Obstructors' weaknesses...?)

Image “Annoyingly-written, but this is good to know.”

Image (True... Though I hope we never have to meet this “strongest Obstructor”...)

Investigate yellow book.

Image (Seems this book was borrowed from the library...)

Image “Ahh... It's summarising that physical exam stuff that was on the computer.”

Image "Sara... Only pairs can enter this room, right? Komaeda wouldn't be here...”

Image "That's exactly why he might be.”

Image "I... guess that's true. A Floor Master can do whatever...”

Image "Uh...? Right, that's his real name. Could you tell us about him?”

Image "S-She's acting kinda funny, huh...?”

Image For now, let's search this room...”

Investigate red book.

Image “Would this be a book from the library?”

• We don't get any information about what's in the red book.

Image “Our bad. We're in a hurry.”

Image “It's okay! You two look busy. It must be hard...”

Image "Hey, have you become friends?”

• It's a bit early to say, Ranmaru's been nice enough and helpful so far, but we've only just met him.
Image "Well... it's just normal between us.”

Image "...It seems a little off to say "for now, we're just normal”...”

Music stops.

Image “Heard a heck of a sound...”

Image “What's this? Stairs...?”

Image “Komaeda might be up there...”

Image “Sara-senpai...! Go on ahead! We'll call everyone over the PA!”

Image “Alright. Let's move, Sara.”

Image “You watch here that Komaeda doesn't escape until the broadcast ends!”

Image “Roger that...”

Image “We just gotta go, Sara...”

Image “Right! We won't let him get away again...!”

Music stops.

Image “Komaeda...!!”

Image "Ahah! So you came!”

Image "Well? Are you done passing around that dirty role of "being it"?”

Image "That's not it at all!! We're all allies!!”

Image "Is that sooo! That's perfect in its own way! How beautiful!!”

Image "More importantly... just checking, but...”

Image "A gun is against the rules of tag... right?”

Image "...Sure. As long as you're going to follow the rules...”

Image "Now this is troubling...”

Image "You're being disturbingly cocky...”

Image "No, I really am troubled...”

Music stops.

Image "Ah...”

Image "What do we do, meow?! Even if we tag him, there's no point, woof!!”

Image "N-No way...!!”

Image "Ahaha. I did say you should've given me back that collar, didn't I?”

Image "What will you do? If you give it back, I'll put it on.”

Image "...”

Image “Or else, do you want us to kill each other violently after all?”

Image "Take your pick... Miss Sara.”

Image (…!!)

Image “...”

Image “What is it, Keiji?!”

Image “It's just strange, isn't it...”

Image “Planned, you say...?!”

Image “...”

Image "I can't see this futile chase as anything but a time-waster...”

Image “Komaeda... I wonder if you're waiting?”

Image "For something to happen within us...”

Image "Our allies...?”

Image "Do the Dummies have some other objective?!”

Image "Maybe they have some kind of mission...?”

Image "...”

Image "...”

Image "They're in cahoots with Komaeda, meow?! But... they dealt with the same dangerous traps...!!”

Image "...That's true.”

Music stops.

Image "...!!”

Image (It can't be... Is the Dummies' aim to...?!)

Image "Let's hurry and find muscle gorilla, meow...!!”

Music stops.

Image “...!!”

Wow, wasn't expecting it to be Q-Taro's turn.

Image “Guh...!”

Image “Ahaha... Sooorry, master...”

Image "You...!”

Image "Wh... y... would you...?!”

Image "Heeheehee...”

Image "Have the Dummies been waiting for an opportunity from the start...?”

Image “Haha... Such a terrible rule, isn't it...?”

• Hinako must have been thrilled to be paired with Keiji.
Image "Big sis Sara! We have to go...!!”

Image "Yeah...! To Q-taro!!”

Image "Wonder if you'll make it...?”

Music stops.

Image "Muscle gorillaaa! Where are you, meooow?!”

Image "Q-taro...!!”

Image "Never been more glad about workin' on my body than today, I tell ya...!”

Image "Tch...! How'd she screw that up?!”

Image "What a moron! To get killed before you could even...!!”

Image "I ain't killed her...”

Image "...Hah...?”

Image "What the...?! You didn't kill her?”

Image "Are you stupid?! Why would you go easy on her...?!”

Image "She seriously meant to take your life...!!”

Image "That ain't what she really thinks!!”

Image "Wha...”

Image "That goes for all you guys, right...?”

Image "...!!”

Image "We're the same!! You and us...!!”

Image "Q-taro...”

Image "Just stop this...”

Image "...”

Image "...”

Image "...”

Image "Work with us, Dummies...!”

Image "W... What're you saying...”

Image "Don't be stupid! Didn't you hear the rules?! One or the other has to die! We...!!”

Image "Is doin' as yer told gonna lead to victory?!”

Image "...!!”

Image "...”

Image "If somebody turns traitor, how are we gonna see victory...?”

Image "We all gotta believe... Or no miracle's gonna happen!!”

Image "...”

Image "...We...”

Image "We're gonna become true allies now...!!”

Music stops.

Image "...”

Image "Let me... treat that, Q-taro.”

Image "Ranmaru...! Idiot! How can you fall for that?!”

Image "Shoot... We have nothing to use for treatment, but I wonder if we can do something...”

Image "All I've got is this hood, but should I tear it up to help stop the bleeding?”

Image "You're all such idiots...!!”

Image "I mean, why not? These guys are interestin'.”

Image "Doesn't really seem that way to me...”

Image "Keiji...”

Image "Sit down. At least get some rest...”

Image "Haha... Ya got that right!”

Image "If we find anything for medical treatment, we'll bring it right away...!”

Image "Don't sweat that... Focus on doin' what you gotta do!”

Image "Y-Yeah!”

Image (I feel it... a sense of unity. Trust in the truest sense...)

Image "Now... It's about time to end this game of tag.”

Image "Gotta catch Komaeda... and figure something out.”

Image "Right...!”

Investigate Mai.

Image Mai is completely motionless.

Image (Even seeing her like this... I can only picture her as human...)

Talk to Q-taro.

Image (I figured that treatment alone wouldn't...)

Image “...It's alright, Sara.”

Image (Q-taro...)

Try to leave.

Music stops.

Image "...Tag is over.”

Image (He put on a spare collar...?!)

Image "Showing yourself as boldly as always... Gonna flaunt that gun again?”

Image "No trust at all, huh? Fine, I'll give it to you.”

Image "...!! This is...”

Image "W-What is it...?!”

Image "Why... do you...”

Image "Huh? Did I bring back some bad memories?”

Image "...!!”

Image "Haha. Then go and give it to him. If he's still police, you'll see him soon.”

Music stops.

• We don't get any clues to Mr. Policeman's name, there's just a flash.
Image "Him, huh... No, that won't be possible.”

Image "Eh...?”

Image "...He left the force. I'm sorry.”

Image "I... Is that so?”

Image "...”

Image "Ugh... urk...”

Image "So he was your coworker?”

Image "Huh...?”

Image "...!!”

• I have to wonder whether Keiji actually can't remember Mr. Policeman's name or if we're being fed some wrong information / some information's been omitted. Taking the above at face value really seems to narrow down the identity of Mr. Policeman's kid.

Image "A darkness...? What exactly was it?”

Image "W... Well, then who had him fired?!”

Music stops.

Image "...!!”

Music stops.

Image "...!!”

Image "..........”

Image "Keiji! Are you okay...?!”

Image "I'm all right!! But, ahh...!! The suspect...!”

Image "Eh...?”

Image "...”

Image "There were no witnesses, so Megumi used her position to suppress the incident...”

Image "...”

Image "How much of a grasp do you have on the police...?”

Image "...How much, indeed...?”

Image "Enough to feed false info about the gun...”

Image "...!!!!”

Image "Keiji, watch out!! He's gonna shoot!!”

Image "Ahaha. Just as good an actor as I was then, aren't I?”

Image "...”

Image "Haha... Wahahahaha...”

Image "I see... So that's it...”

oh noooo Keiji

well... no wonder he left Megumi to die. It's worse than my initial theory that she used covering up the incident as leverage to force him into a relationship with her.