For the site at large:
- This is not a guideline, but note that we enforce the following rules for both forum posts and LPs presented here.
- This applies even if your Let's Play is externally hosted on, for example, YouTube. If it linked to here, then our guidelines apply.
- Staff discretion will be exercised for offenses that are broadly agreed upon to be an offense, but do not fall under a specific guideline.
- Do not be gross. This includes, but is not limited to, bigotry, being a creep to other users, harassment, and unwanted attention.
- Do not pick fights. Debates and discussions can get heated, but beware that you risk running afoul of this guideline if you begin to snipe at other users personally.
- Criminal actions, as well as doxxing, will result in an instant, permanent ban. This is our only hard-and-fast rule.
- Matters relating to how users behave off-site will be handled on a case-by-case basis. In general, we reserve the right to remove users who demonstrate off-site that they do not follow our mission statement.
For Let's Plays:
- Put effort into your Let's Play.
- Please add content/trigger warnings to your Let's Play when applicable. If you're unsure about whether or not you should attach a content warning, err on the safe side and do it.
- Do not advertise your Let's Play in other Let's Play threads, unless it is directly relevant to the topic at hand.
For forum posts:
- Be respectful of people who post Let's Plays. Criticism is fine, but malicious comments will be punished.
If you are unsure about any of these guidelines, please feel free to send a personal message to any of our staff members. We are more than willing to help you.